Do you trade following signals? Influencers, or advice from others? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bills

Do you trade following signals? Influencers, or advice from others?

On 10/15/2019 at 11:00 PM, Bills said:

I think that many when we start in the world of trading, we follow the advice of Youtubers, some buy signals, but is it not better to study and read books? Since there is so much smoke today, that when you study and learn you realize that most of them are fakers.

You haven't noticed that yet?

In start of my trading days i was following many youtubers for trading advices but their teachings goes over head for me.In last i find my savior he teaches me how to trade and what i have to do.I suggest others to find real person for trading experience.

Any information you can take that is positive, you must learn from it. Everything that is learned adds to our learning process.

My recommendation is to do 70% practical, 30% study. Yes! The more you practice that you studied, you can actually take investments of up to a dollar and start putting into practice what you have learned.

Invest small amounts in the different situations that arise, market in red, market in green, pump, dump, do jumping, in short with little investment you can practice a lot.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

The only trade I do is when I want to transfer my bitcoin to my wallet, I always sell my bitcoin for ripples because ripple can help me to save money from expensive transaction fees charged by bitcoin. I don't base my trading decision on signals or advice of other people, I trade every time I want.

Al principio, uno tiene que buscar consejos y señales de los oficios, pero si va a comenzar a operar, la mejor inversión es invertir tiempo en aprender a ser su propio análisis.

I have studied plenty of about this. I follow trading and other specialized sites. I try to verify the information of the people by examining the ideas of the people. I think you have these things properly.

Reliance on the opinions of others on trading is the biggest mistake, do not trust anyone, they promote some currencies that they wish to sell to young traders, I do not trust any recommendation and always make my decision myself away from the opinions and beliefs of others

Yes indeed, we have to now not just restrict ourselves from the reference we realize. We need to always suppose outside the box. Find a way for every opportunity to come to be successful in buying and selling. But let us additionally do not forget their opinion due to the fact they  have the revel in. Experience is the best trainer.

Yes indeed, we have to now not just restrict ourselves from the reference we realize. We need to always suppose outside the box. Find a way for every opportunity to come to be successful in buying and selling. But let us additionally do not forget their opinion due to the fact they  have the revel in. Experience is the best trainer.

At the beginning, I was trading by following some signals while learning and building a good knowledge about trading and I spend a lot of time on learning technical analysis so now I can analyse and trade by myself without depending on advice from others, I prefer to do my research and learn by myself because some influencers only concentrate on selling you some signals.

On 10/15/2019 at 11:00 PM, Bills said:

I think that many when we start in the world of trading, we follow the advice of Youtubers, some buy signals, but is it not better to study and read books? Since there is so much smoke today, that when you study and learn you realize that most of them are fakers.

i am not one of them who believes on others strategies for their own trading activities i mostly dons my own chart ready during my trade on crypto currency market because others predictions can be wrong and we can suffered into loss.

Yes, it is known that even in academic systems, the visual and concrete things are understood more than the readable speech and this same thing in the coding and trading market. The information that comes in the form of videos or advice from experts is more understood.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

No,i don't trade using those signals as it is only benefit those who gave signals,if they want to pump a coin, they will make us believe that certain coin will increase and once many people fall for that price will start increasing as many are starting to fomo and buy,and during that time they will sell their holdings and exit. So those who fomo will got rekt. So better do your own analyzation.

1 minute ago, Preadator889 said:

I always follow my dominant signal for trading with cryptocurrency.  He has very good knowledge of cryptocurrency and he always guides me in trading.it is very good for me.

Do you want to share which that is?

I mainly look at moving averages and Fibonacci levels, to be honest. But I also stick to the 80/20 rule; 80% of my investment is for the long term, and only 20% is for trading.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

On 12/7/2019 at 5:04 PM, Delgboke said:

As a beginner in cryptocurrency trading we take advise from other people especially those that are in the forefront using their trading signals but I think there's another best way of trading using the demo to practice trading before going into the real trading account. 

think we simply make some thing like that as refrence and just making our very own plan to get higher end result from my opinion.

Basically don't follow signals, or any youtubers. Don't listen to any advice besides your own analysis of the situation. Influencers were telling you to buy Bitcoin right on top once again. At 10K a month ago they were claiming that Bitcoin would go vertical, ignoring the real threat the coronavirus was posing.

They have no shame, if they did they would have abandoned their accounts after making their followers lose a lot of money. Just stick to your own TA and don't take any advice by anyone, unless it is a person you personally know and trust.

I only trade on the advice of my friends who have been trading cryptocurrencies for two years, I tried to trade on trading signals , but always lost my money.

Yes, I trade on trading signals from private groups, access to which costs from 100 to 200 dollars, buying access to such a group is worth it, since you can safely earn $ 1000 a month on these signals.

On 10/15/2019 at 9:00 PM, Bills said:

I don't buy anything because someone says so. But i do research it if someone i trust recommends something. I usually try to find gems myself, it's more rewarding when you find something that no one is talking about yet.

I don't listen to any youtube shillers or "influencers", they make me cringe.

Edited by rekter

Yes, I use trading signals, I watch them all, but I buy and sell cryptocurrency using them once out of five crypto signals.

Yes you absolutely tight , we sharing the same idea, you don’t have just to follow the YouTubers or someone you think is professional if you just do this you can lose your money so i suggest to learn trading all the basic of trad read the books , asl professional in this forum , just you have to learn. Because if you want to be professional you don’t need to follow the other you have to learn and do your strategy of working , so my friend learn good before investing w

• +3 1

Yes, I sometimes trade on trading signals, but I only do this on unpopular coins because it is much easier to see an artificial price increase on them. (pump)

I prefer trading by myself, I mean, following my own analysis and forecastings. Of course, I learn from important people but the main is my own thinking.

Yes, you are right because it explains to you well, and those strategies that they present to you in the videos are in short what they understood in the books and they will not tell you how to find books or useful brochures to develop your ability in this field.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I am not trading on signals. I listen to others' advice but only if I find it right and appropriate, because not all advice is good. All decisions are based on my analysis.

I always ask my friends that have a deep background and experiences in crypto and they always give me advice. Sometimes I read some articles and watch some videos.