Kalium Wallet - Banano curruncy - Page 2 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptoya11

Kalium Wallet - Banano curruncy

4 hours ago, Whited35 said:

NANO cryptocurrency has first ever fork which is known as Banano and this Kalium wallet is the best for storing Banano currency without any problem. It is also an official wallet app. The most loved feature from this wallet is  biometric authentication which is the best way to add extra security layers on it. 

Oh this Banano coin is a fork of nano? I didn't know that. So they have their own chain then. Is it mineable?

• +2 1

9 hours ago, BTC Future said:

Oh this Banano coin is a fork of nano? I didn't know that. So they have their own chain then. Is it mineable?

@BTC Future It is quite amazing that technically, BANANO itself is not mineable however there is miner faucets which is also quite profitable. I have participated in a thread on Bitcointalk, you might check answer from core developer here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5134772.0

• +3 1

I have not heard of this wallet before, but the interface of this wallet looks nice. Does this wallet support other currencies such as Bitcoin and Weatherum, and is it reliable to store currencies with it?

On 12/3/2020 at 18:07, cryptoya11 said:

Lo mejor de todo es que la billetera es la billetera oficial de esta moneda, pero existe Airdrop's like vite, que distribuyó 88 piezas al día para difamar la billetera, pero vite no es una billetera oficial.

the kalium wallet is only to store your banana coins. What I like is that the transactions to another banana wallet are instantaneous and also their fee is 0

I did not know this wallet if not for this publication every day new wallets and new cryptocurrencies come out, I will look for more information to adopt this wallet

Bananas have had a major boom in recent months in the cryptographic market, quite considerable to say the least, it's a pity I didn't see this stand much earlier. Excellent for those who took advantage of it.

Hasta donde yo sé, el plátano es un token social, me ha llamado la atención pero no he tenido tiempo de trabajar en esta plataforma.

Apart from the fact that I have always been a loyal follower of banana projects, the use of the kalium wallet to manage this altcoin is too good, this made it possible for this currency to enter many exchanges, giving it great credibility, I don't It will be surprising that this currency has a memorable rise in the future.

Banano is an instant cryptocurrency fee-less. It is the first fork of the nano cryptocurrency. And Kalium is Banana's official mobile wallet. Thanks to BlueStacks or Nox App Player you will be able to run the Kalium apps for Android on your PC.  Remember to back up the seed in your wallet and store it in a safe place. It's the only way to recover your funds if you disconnect from your wallet or lose your device. 

It catches my attention, I have never traded with that currency, but I'm going to see if I can find out a little more about it, to see if I can invest in it. because I really like to expand my projects and thus have a great repertoire of ideas.

It is an excellent wallet but you can only save the banana cryptocurrency, in addition to that the transactions are almost instantaneous so they do not take long and they do not charge you any commission

Hello friend. I am using it very good because bananas only have that wallet so far or rather only accepted in it. I have bananas I hope will raise your price quickly

Thanks sir offering banano coin mobile wallet i already useing this wallet.it is very cool wallet.I store my all banano coin here. after you shareing some people useing this.

On 3/8/2020 at 4:04 PM, cryptoya11 said:

Hello guys, if you from Banano coin lovers. I give you mobile wallet for this curruncy. You can download kalium wallet by clicking here. It's very good wallet. You can use faucets to take the coin like blackmonkey.banano.cc and monkeytalks.cc all of them are off now. But you can get it by buy the coin from mercatox exchange. You can see in kalium wallet many good features like notification when receive banano. No minimum send or minimum receive and feeless. You can see the picture of wallet.... the banano price in usd is shown up to the amount you have and you can see the equal from bitcoin.

Screenshot_2020-03-09-00-02-32-1.thumb.png.94e12a1cd4206dc3af7240b10bc6667b.png

The bro project looks interesting, but I heard that banana coin for a long time now, and I no longer have knowledge of it, so I pass for now

Some time ago I was able to obtain, some information regarding bananas, and its airdrop was of interesting, and the form of liberation much more interesting, I would like to obtain some to observe its increase that to future will be very positive.

• +1 1

this pockets is for different cash or just this banano coin, i see it is best for this coin. the cash and the wallet it is my first time to listen approximately it and that i dont think i'm able to use this one ,sorry for that . but you do a wonderful task brother way to share

• +1 1

One of the slickest and easiest-to-use cryptocurrency wallets out there — Kalium — has just been publicly released to the iOS AppStore! You’ll read below why this will be a total game changer:

Kalium is the mobile wallet for the cryptocurrency BANANO. If you don’t know BANANO yet: BANANO is a feeless, instant, rich in potassium cryptocurrency powered by DAG technology to disrupt the meme economy. BANANO is a fork of NANO, but we added memes, lots of fun, free distribution with faucet games, monKeys, and lots of other cool stuff. Now, we have Kalium available for both Android and iOS users.

A huge thank you to all our beta testers! Please make sure you backup your seed before you update!

I haven't hear about kalium wallet before.I am hearing from you about this for the first time.It looks good but as u said that it is for bnanano coin or money talk.I need wallet for bitcoins.So, i prefer Coinbase and Blockchain wallet for this. 

• +1 1

BANANO is a fee-less instant cryptocurrency and Kalium is the official mobile wallet of BANANO.It is secured way of sending banoo  instantally to anywhere it has secure pin and fingerprint verification.In this you can change your wallet representative.But the only method of recovery is backup your wallet seed and shop in a safe place.

It is a very nice wallet. This wallet offers the best experience
in the entire crypto sphere, in term of fun and UX. And it's so fast
like a bullet. Unmatched experience! Kalium is both, hilarious and
professional.Thank you.

That's really a good and new information for me. Honestly, I have read first time about this wallet. I haven't tried it yet. But I am also excited to use it after the payment will be start. Hope it would be legit wallet as well as Coinbase Wallet and Trust Wallet.

• +1 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Yes I'm a banano cion lover. I love this cion. And I'm also kalium wallet for banano. It is a very good wallet. It provide a security  and protection of your cion. It's  so good and comfortable wallet. I like this. Have a nice day.