Sharing my trading tips, maybe they can help. - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Sharing my trading tips, maybe they can help.

Hi friends, let me share my trading tips maybe they can help one someone here. As we know, if you want to become success in anything what you are doing you must have a full plan of it before starting. There are some keys i want to share with you today about trading and maybe they can give you profit if you don't know them, because they gave profit and help me a lot when using them in my tradings. Here they are;

• Trading knowledge
  • Trading capital
  • Trading limits
  • Be patient
  • Power of making decisions

TRADING KNOWLEDGE.

Before trading you must have a trading knowledge. There are many places where can help you to get free trading knowledge including in this forum! But you can also use google to find some articles that can teach you how to trade and also you can watch youtube tutorials for trading so that you can know what you are going to do. Trading without knowledge will make you fail very quickly and will give you a loss.

TRADING CAPITAL.

You cant trade without having a capital, so you must find trading capital after learn how to trade so that you can start as soon as you will get the startup money. Don't start like you own a GOLD company! Start with small capital and it will grow itself until it will become bigger!

TRADING LIMITS.

This is the best part and i loosed a lot because of this. You must set trading limits before starting anything. I mean, its good to set profit limit and loss limit. See this example; You have purchase bitcoin when the price was $.7000 and you want to hold until it reaches $.8500 so you must set your profit limit at least from $.7500 to $.8500 and you have to set the loss limit maybe from $.7400 to $.7000. That means when the prices will start going up and reach the limit of your profit you can choose to withdraw it or keep holding for large profit but when the price will go down and reach your loss limit you will have to withdraw immediately so that you can reduce loss. The right time to trade its buying bitcoins when price is down so that you can earn profit when the price goes up.

PATIENCE.

Patience in trading is very good and a great key, but you have to be very careful when you use it because it can give you profit or loss. You have to be patient but following your trading limits, don't be patient and keep holding while you see the prices are going down.  You will get loss and you will hate trading!

DECISIONS.

Power of making decisions is one of the main keys in trading but unfortunately its not used by many traders. You must have decisions in your trading limits, make the decisions to withdraw you profit after reaching your profit limit and make decisions to withdraw your capital when you will reach your loss limit! Having too much patient and forget to make the right decisions will make you cry my friend.

I don't know if you got me, but read it slowly you can understand even a little thing. Those are my keys which made me proud of myself and proud of my life because of trading.

Good luck to you all.

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

This is a very detailed and well thought out topic and post. It will definitely be of assistance to not only beginners but also to people that are already trading. Limits and patience for me are the most important as these are the two that i seem to be failing on, simply due to greed. But i am working on that and i hope i can improve my trading portfolio in the future. Thank you for this information. It is greatly appreciated.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I adhere to the main two decisions in trading with cryptocurrencies. This is, first of all, patience and the decision to stop and withdraw an order. 

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Very useful tips . Being successful in trading,one must be completely ready and knowledgeable in dealing with it and knows how to manage the risks. And patience is one of the best tool for it.

• +3 1

Я на самом деле не думаю, что они могут вообще помочь вообще есть много больше, что участвует во всем этом без каких-либо проблем без какого-либо страха во все времена это точно во все времена всегда.

• -2 1
  • +3 1

This tips are great, thank you a lot dear sister for this effort, as beginner we should have enough knowledge to trade, the trading isn't difficult, WE juste need more and more knowledge. Thank you dear

• +3 1

The rules and even the ability to be in my situation can be very important because many of them feel like they are not passing, obviously thanks to Avris. Although my group is focusing on what they want and even relate to it, we can buy accounts later in life. Thanks for your time for these purpose tips. It will be enjoyed enough .This is extremely descriptive and even clearly considered regions and even blog posts. It may without a doubt be able to get started early on, but you might be able to help people who probably always bought

• +3 1

The most important thing in my advice is patience in trading, not being impulsive, as well as not being greedy and convinced of a percentage of the profit

• +3 1

THINK POSITIVE

8 hours ago, bentayebsalah said:

The most important thing in my advice is patience in trading, not being impulsive, as well as not being greedy and convinced of a percentage of the profit

Yes, one of the main reasons for success in trading is patience and not to rush into deals, as well as lack of greed and waiting for greater profits.

• +3 1

Life is great and enjoy it

Thanks for sharing this kind of tips about trading because there are a lot of beginners here that need help from people that are more experienced in trading like you 

• +3 1

Good job, that was an excellent thread and I can't agree with you more. You're a very experienced trader from what I've seen.

• +3 1

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

I'm learned  so much about trading tips from your post . These tips are very important for every Crypto traders . Crypto market is so risky . We definitely use these 5 tips while doing trading .

• +3 1

They are very good tips to put into practice in the market, when trading, since most of these parameters are the ones used, to have stability and profit, in any type of market, whether financial or extra financial.

• +4 1

On 3/8/2020 at 11:59 PM, Calvinpriva said:
  • Trading knowledge
  • Trading capital
  • Trading limits
  • Be patient
  • Power of making decisions

These mentioned terms above plays a very important role in shaping someone into a successful trader and every trader must possess them and without them it's advised not to jump into trading but rather acquire them first especially knowledge and capital.

• +4 1

Basically being a trader we need to obey all this tips so i totally agree with you mostly we should have patience enough so that we could deal any tough situations while trading also because every time the prices and fluctuations will not be in favour of trader.

• +4 1

thanks for sharing your trading tips with us some days ago I started trading with low money but unfortunately I lose them all because I had no patience but right now I am learning trading 

• +4 1

There must also be a deliberate plan to do the thing, and not just that we act without a plan because that could increase the influence of feelings on trading and trading decisions.

• +3 1

These are useful tips. It is best for beginners as well as experts. Without plan trading is useless. May be you got loss from it. And patience is important factor in trading. Thanks for sharing these useful tips. 

• +3 1

On 3/8/2020 at 11:59 PM, Calvinpriva said:

TRADING CAPITAL.

You cant trade without having a capital, so you must find trading capital after learn how to trade so that you can start as soon as you will get the startup money. Don't start like you own a GOLD company! Start with small capital and it will grow itself until it will become bigger!

About the starting capital I would argue that there is need to be really small, in order not to affect your decisions. What gamblers do so that they won't lose everything in one night is called bankroll management. They only allow a 1-2% of their bank account for gambling purposes. Investors are not investing more into Bitcoin either. They have portfolios and Bitcoin is just 1% of their investments. Trade small amounts in order not to bust your bankroll too. There are various risk management books and tips online, I suggest to find and read some.

Trading comes with a lot of risks although not as much as it is in gambling. So there is a need to be very careful on how you start (in terms of your know how and start up) and where you start (a good platform that suits you). The former is actually the main problem for beginners as many has less knowledge about cryptocurrency and just want to get rich off it. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

You are right in order to become an expert or at least have a clear idea of how to work or trade in digital currencies. You must have a strategy and follow the steps. With which you will avoid risks because it is full of adventure and also digital currencies are known to be constantly fluctuating a successful career for those who want to work in this field

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Thanks for sharing  this tips verily it will really helps alot not only  for beginners but also for experience traders who are passionate to make profit .

The main goal of the money management system is not even earning money. Capital protection should be at the forefront. Protection, first of all, from the trader himself, from his inept or spontaneous actions caused by psychological factors.

• +4 1

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

You are very right. Anyone who wants to trade must have a complete plan and stick to it, but above all, patience is the key.

• +1 1
  • +4 1