Sharing my trading tips, maybe they can help. - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Sharing my trading tips, maybe they can help.

Patience is an important factor, and making a decision with patience or being content with a small loss is also very important. Sometimes we say that we will be patient, but in the end we are surprised that we have bought a summit that we will not return to until years later, so making the right decision, whether in buying or selling, is very important to be at the right time.

• +4 1

On 3/9/2020 at 4:59 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends, let me share my trading tips maybe they can help one someone here. As we know, if you want to become success in anything what you are doing you must have a full plan of it before starting. There are some keys i want to share with you today about trading and maybe they can give you profit if you don't know them, because they gave profit and help me a lot when using them in my tradings. Here they are;

• Trading knowledge
  • Trading capital
  • Trading limits
  • Be patient
  • Power of making decisions

TRADING KNOWLEDGE.

Before trading you must have a trading knowledge. There are many places where can help you to get free trading knowledge including in this forum! But you can also use google to find some articles that can teach you how to trade and also you can watch youtube tutorials for trading so that you can know what you are going to do. Trading without knowledge will make you fail very quickly and will give you a loss.

TRADING CAPITAL.

You cant trade without having a capital, so you must find trading capital after learn how to trade so that you can start as soon as you will get the startup money. Don't start like you own a GOLD company! Start with small capital and it will grow itself until it will become bigger!

TRADING LIMITS.

This is the best part and i loosed a lot because of this. You must set trading limits before starting anything. I mean, its good to set profit limit and loss limit. See this example; You have purchase bitcoin when the price was $.7000 and you want to hold until it reaches $.8500 so you must set your profit limit at least from $.7500 to $.8500 and you have to set the loss limit maybe from $.7400 to $.7000. That means when the prices will start going up and reach the limit of your profit you can choose to withdraw it or keep holding for large profit but when the price will go down and reach your loss limit you will have to withdraw immediately so that you can reduce loss. The right time to trade its buying bitcoins when price is down so that you can earn profit when the price goes up.

PATIENCE.

Patience in trading is very good and a great key, but you have to be very careful when you use it because it can give you profit or loss. You have to be patient but following your trading limits, don't be patient and keep holding while you see the prices are going down.  You will get loss and you will hate trading!

DECISIONS.

Power of making decisions is one of the main keys in trading but unfortunately its not used by many traders. You must have decisions in your trading limits, make the decisions to withdraw you profit after reaching your profit limit and make decisions to withdraw your capital when you will reach your loss limit! Having too much patient and forget to make the right decisions will make you cry my friend.

I don't know if you got me, but read it slowly you can understand even a little thing. Those are my keys which made me proud of myself and proud of my life because of trading.

Good luck to you all.

Thank you for your helpful tip. Yes before trading we must have basic knowledge about trading, we can learn it. Trading capital is required when you enter a trade and it must be prepared. Setting profit limits is also very important, so that our trading remains profitable. Patience is needed when we trade to get maximum results.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

The number of individuals coming to the cryptocurrency market is increasing, and in order for each of them to become a successful trader, he must be familiar with the techniques of dealing in this huge global market, so he must learn the technical analysis of currencies and stocks.

• +4 1

Among the important advice in trading an opinion is setting goals, setting a good plan, applying what we have understood and learned, controlling feelings and emotions ... and not continuing in losing deals and being familiar with the art of money management.
 Starting trading with choosing the single, most liquid and broadest currency pair is a good start for both traders.

• +3 1

On 3/8/2020 at 11:59 PM, Calvinpriva said:

PATIENCE.

Patience in trading is very good and a great key, but you have to be very careful when you use it because it can give you profit or loss. You have to be patient but following your trading limits, don't be patient and keep holding while you see the prices are going down.  You will get loss and you will hate trading!

I think that patience is the most important point to talk about when teaching you to trade because without patience, you will not be able to earn any of the profits and you must be patient if you lose some money in order to have more when the price rises, and you must also be patient when you start earning profits in order to make more profits when The price goes up.

• +3 1

On this trading is easy for those who are beginners or experienced.so trading makes you in through out the world

Patience is also play important role in trading beacause it makes you very strong among every situation 

For me patience is one of the effective trait in crypto trading. If you can manage your patience it can result good trading profit buying low price coin and wait till it pumps to its highest possible price you will gain good profit. Because some people fails in crypto trading because they don't have long patience.

• +3 1

I also lost a lot because the loss limit was not specified. I was waiting for the profit and waited a lot without success. I lost a lot of money and a lot of time because I did not determine the loss from the beginning.

• +4 1

There must likewise be a conscious arrangement to do the thing, and not simply that we demonstration without an arrangement since that could expand the impact of emotions on exchanging and exchanging choices.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, your tips really helped me to start trading. Indeed, trading requires knowledge of the basics of trading from coins to buying to an exchange that will serve as a trading platform. We also need to prepare trading capital because without capital we cannot trade. We also need to set trade limits, so in trading we also need patience.

• +1 2

trading limit is an important point in trading, i listen last time to the trading expert, and he talk about this point and said if you are in the earning space you can patient to getting more profit or get your profit and out from your deal, if you are in the losing space you should be sell all your coin and out quicly from your deal.

Patience is the greatest strength. Patience must be sustained .And we must have the courage to deal with all situations .We must remember that we can do better with patience, effort and recharge. It is my belief that we will reach our destination with

On 3/9/2020 at 3:59 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends, let me share my trading tips maybe they can help one someone here. As we know, if you want to become success in anything what you are doing you must have a full plan of it before starting. There are some keys i want to share with you today about trading and maybe they can give you profit if you don't know them, because they gave profit and help me a lot when using them in my tradings. Here they are;

• Trading knowledge
  • Trading capital
  • Trading limits
  • Be patient
  • Power of making decisions

TRADING KNOWLEDGE.

Before trading you must have a trading knowledge. There are many places where can help you to get free trading knowledge including in this forum! But you can also use google to find some articles that can teach you how to trade and also you can watch youtube tutorials for trading so that you can know what you are going to do. Trading without knowledge will make you fail very quickly and will give you a loss.

TRADING CAPITAL.

You cant trade without having a capital, so you must find trading capital after learn how to trade so that you can start as soon as you will get the startup money. Don't start like you own a GOLD company! Start with small capital and it will grow itself until it will become bigger!

TRADING LIMITS.

This is the best part and i loosed a lot because of this. You must set trading limits before starting anything. I mean, its good to set profit limit and loss limit. See this example; You have purchase bitcoin when the price was $.7000 and you want to hold until it reaches $.8500 so you must set your profit limit at least from $.7500 to $.8500 and you have to set the loss limit maybe from $.7400 to $.7000. That means when the prices will start going up and reach the limit of your profit you can choose to withdraw it or keep holding for large profit but when the price will go down and reach your loss limit you will have to withdraw immediately so that you can reduce loss. The right time to trade its buying bitcoins when price is down so that you can earn profit when the price goes up.

PATIENCE.

DECISIONS.

Power of making decisions is one of the main keys in trading but unfortunately its not used by many traders. You must have decisions in your trading limits, make the decisions to withdraw you profit after reaching your profit limit and make decisions to withdraw your capital when you will reach your loss limit! Having too much patient and forget to make the right decisions will make you cry my friend.

I don't know if you got me, but read it slowly you can understand even a little thing. Those are my keys which made me proud of myself and proud of my life because of trading.

Good luck to you all.

I think everyone should follow your instructions if they want to be a successful traders.  For trading,  trading knowledge is the main condition. When  Knowledge, capital, patience and hard work combine with each others then anyone can be a good traders. 

• +1 1

Right on the corner advice. Soon the whole world will run with Cryptocurrency and the Cryptocurrency trading is also growing. But no one know the pros and cons and jumps blindly and lose a lot of money. Sincere tips for all those who wants to make Cryptocurrency tradings

I add one important tip to this topic. Don't enter trading with the idea that there is no limit in how much you can earn. Trading is not an infinite or unlimited world. Set limits for yourself to stop at some point which is satisfying for you. Even patience has a limit and waiting beyond that limit is not a wise thing to do. Everything in trading has a limit. Don't over-analyze, don't over-invest and don't wait excessively to make an already high profit even higher, Avoid any kind of extravagance. Proceed with equilibrium and weight everything up before making any transaction.

• +3 1

It is very well thought details about trading. I will agree with you my 100 percent. If we can truly learn all these qualities and do our great efforts to achieve our goals we can be very smart and profit earning traders.

The things you mentioned are all so important that i could never deny any of those.

It's really great and useful information, I thank you, dear I have benefited from you a lot, for me I am more than your information the trader must be careful and do not risk capital, gain experience in the field of trading, understand technical analysis, good luck. 

• +1 1

Thank you for sharing your knowledge on trading! It is really helpful for me because I'm just beginning my journey on the world of cryptocurrency and what you posted is really informative. Hope that you keep on sharing things like that!

This is an excellent what you do. You do very well it's tell anyone. As you  explain in your post what the solution of trading. Firstly we have to many knowledge about trading what can we do share in our comments. Next we have to many time for it. And also we followed to all rules of trading. We also know about all relvations of trading where we can trade free where we can trade by low money when we sell our coins at maximum rate. The all tips that you tell us are so good thanks for it dear. 

Yes bro you are right. I think you do well. There are many persons like me new here. They don't know but after reading your tips know I am able to do some well. 

Thanks for sharing this with everyone here on this forum, it is important to follow adequate clue and points when trading, no knowledge is a waste, all what we have been learning and acquiring here on this forum should be able to serve as a good guidance for directional purposes while trading. The most important of all is Patience, we shouldn't be in an hurry to trade just because of the money we quickly wants to earn, we should learn to be patient and not to be greedy while trading.

Highly informative and valuable post.Thank you dear for sharing your tips with all of us as these are like basic rules to do successful trading so I appreciate your post and your contribution to the forum is always appreciable.If we want to be a successful trader then we have to follow these tips as all of them are important factors and You explained it really well so there is no need to explain it further.

Here are some tips to help you get started:  In order to trade, one must first acquire knowledge.  You need to have a good amount, you need to have a limit.  And his patience and determination must remain intact.  Those who adhere well to these aspects of trading will be successful.

We all in this forum can trade in these currencies, but in order to succeed you must have good experience and a positive reputation and have strong self-confidence in order to achieve your goal of profit this trading.