Mining cryptocurrencies through visitors and website users - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryp  tos

Mining cryptocurrencies through visitors and website users

My opinion - I would not waste my time on faucets. But then again some people love them, so dont let me stop you.

I value my time more though and prefer mining with GPUs. I started out using free WinXP computers which had three PCIe slots each. I had a used graphics card and mined enough coins to buy a better card. Used those earnings to get more and more and more.

Now profitability is down but you can still mine new coins on the market with a single computer and get a bit of a stash.

Get paid for video views and writing comments! DIY Tube Video Community

DIYT Coins - The Video Sharing Cryptocurrency

Run A Masternode - Huge ROI: Buy DIYT Coins

Masternode Mining Pool & Rentals - Get FREE Credit When You Join: HERE

You can always use third party services like jsecoin. Basically browser based coin miners. Coinhive used to be a great one but they've already shutdown.

If you like my post, feel free to give it a heart ❤️

10 hours ago, DIY Tube Video said:

My opinion - I would not waste my time on faucets. But then again some people love them, so dont let me stop you.

I value my time more though and prefer mining with GPUs. I started out using free WinXP computers which had three PCIe slots each. I had a used graphics card and mined enough coins to buy a better card. Used those earnings to get more and more and more.

Now profitability is down but you can still mine new coins on the market with a single computer and get a bit of a stash.

i now that claiming reward from the faucet is not profitable and tiring,what i mean is owning a faucet  website, and  mining crypto from our visitor

I would never mine crypto from your visitors, unless you are totally open and up front about it. But I myself would still not do that.

Running a faucet can be very profitable. I may consider it myself one day because of the ad income  you get. I did the math and they earn more than they give away.

Get paid for video views and writing comments! DIY Tube Video Community

DIYT Coins - The Video Sharing Cryptocurrency

Run A Masternode - Huge ROI: Buy DIYT Coins

Masternode Mining Pool & Rentals - Get FREE Credit When You Join: HERE

Your calculations should be right but your opinion on advertising doesn't. The advertisements that the faucets show are increasingly rare and dishonest. They have to wait months to get the minimum for withdrawal, and then find out it was a waste of time. It was a Scam...

On 04.10.2019 at 02:00, cryp tos said:

Given the difficulty of mining cryptocurrencies by a single computer, I want to know if there is a way of mining through site visitors, especially Faucettes, and is it profitable, Or without importance.

Hi friend. There is web mining, but it's not worth it. I connected to my site with traffic of 200-300 people a day, and my traffic dropped to 10 per day. All due to the fact that browsers and extensions in them block access to the site by detecting the miner JS code in its code.

26 minutes ago, rajib7970 said:

It's dangerous. They may use your pc by their website but bear in mind it's quite risky. besides this you need to have a good configarations pc as well. Others website miners always pay less money and yopur pc will be slow at that time. may be You will unable to work with that pc too.

What the hell are you talking about? There are ready-made systems that work using JavaScript, all you need to do is just paste the code into the head of your site.

1 hour ago, WayOut said:

Hi friend. There is web mining, but it's not worth it. I connected to my site with traffic of 200-300 people a day, and my traffic dropped to 10 per day. All due to the fact that browsers and extensions in them block access to the site by detecting the miner JS code in its code.

Thank you, bro , I understand from you are saying ,that mining through our website is not beneficial and causes a decrease in traffic to it.

5 hours ago, cryp tos said:

Thank you, bro , I understand from you are saying ,that mining through our website is not beneficial and causes a decrease in traffic to it.

Yes, it really reduces traffic. Those people who want to go on a neg can simply not be allowed to do it by their browser or an ad-blocking extension.

There are coins that are easier to mine, but it will depend on your equipment, but faucets, this is a waste of time.

Well, through the faucets you will not get a considerable profit, unless you have a fairly large network of referrals that will generate a good commission. That also happens with mining in the cloud. The investment is recovered slowly, but with referrals maybe something else can be generated.

On 10/4/2019 at 6:00 AM, cryp tos said:

Given the difficulty of mining cryptocurrencies by a single computer, I want to know if there is a way of mining through site visitors, especially Faucettes, and is it profitable, Or without importance.

I don't think anyone will visit your website unless you offer the appropriate benefits. Such a site must meet legal requirements because you can be sued for stealing other people's resources.

9 hours ago, lucky80 said:

I don't think anyone will visit your website unless you offer the appropriate benefits. Such a site must meet legal requirements because you can be sued for stealing other people's resources.

Yes,but almost all Faucets websites work this trick, so owners can pay their users.

The browser based cryptominers are mining through site visitors and traffic. It is based in the fact that anyone can do it, you don’t need any special equipment or education. All it takes is inserting two lines of script in your code, and you’re good to go.

You can get gold and silver coins that can be much easier to mine, however is based ones own accessories, though faucets, it's a fritter away of your.

Your figurings ought to be correct yet your sentiment on publicizing doesn't. The commercials that the spigots show are progressively uncommon and deceptive. They need to hold up a long time to get the base for withdrawal, and afterward discover it was an exercise in futility. It was a Trick

There are things like this like JSEcoin and Monero or other coins that support this. But of course with applicable regulations such as telling visitors whether they want to share their computer resources to use mine.

On 10/4/2019 at 12:00 AM, cryp tos said:

If you can not buy miner, ASICs to be specific. Then, do not mine because it is not profitable unless you bought it.

36 minutes ago, Goodcoin said:

If you can not buy miner, ASICs to be specific. Then, do not mine because it is not profitable unless you bought it.

But if you don't have enough funding to buy mining equipment, and you own a faucet or blog website, you can put a mining code inside the site's script to take advantage of your visitors, and start mining through them.😉

2 hours ago, cryp tos said:

But if you don't have enough funding to buy mining equipment, and you own a faucet or blog website, you can put a mining code inside the site's script to take advantage of your visitors, and start mining through them.😉

This really makes sense. And someone would be earning bitcoin. The more visitors the more bitcoin. 

Yes you can get bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies through the faucets sites, but I don't think it's profitable. You will get a little satoshi, a lot of ADs, captcha, and possibly mined programs and sites that may endanger your computer. It is good for beginners only who do not have capital to trade.

Just what exactly a heck think you're preaching about? There are actually ready-made models this deliver the results working with JavaScript, all of for you to do is probably composite a computer code on the travel within your web-site.

On 10/4/2019 at 12:00 AM, cryp tos said:

What I know is that website can use your phones a d laptops to mine. That means, they can be using more than millions of their users CPU to mine.