2020 is coming, what to expect for cryptocurrencies in general !? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
spyaquino

2020 is coming, what to expect for cryptocurrencies in general !?

We know that the year 2018 was a year where cryptocurrencies were stagnated, this includes bitcoin, ethereum, finally the big ones on the market, I cited both as an example. We know it was a bad year for ICO's and altcoins like Smartcash, Monero, Stellar, Ripple and others. But we also know that this is not the end, everything has its moment, and 2020 is coming and together comes the maturation of people in relation to the crypto market. BTC will be halving its network, new projects coming every day and more and more people migrating to cryptos, this in my view ends up creating the ideal scenario for the growth of this market, although the big financial institutions are keeping an eye on this market, and that's good on the one hand, because if cryptocurrencies were a bad deal, the big financials in the world wouldn't worry so much, would they? So we look forward to 2020 and hope that with it many good things will come with it to the world of cryptocurrencies. And what is your general expectation, in relation to this whole market, which is huge, of encryption, leave your opinion and if anyone has any news also feel free to post here. That hug.

images (3).jpg

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +5 3

main event which we all will be waiting in 2020 is halfing of bitcoin. many of us want to see what will be happen after that, cuz we hope that this will help to market to grow.

• Useful or interesting 2

Good things are about to come, despite the sideways I can still feel the positive energy in this. Adoption is continuously growing day by day, were not going anywhere. It just happen that this market is young and fragile but has potential to change the game. 2020 is pretty bullish for me. 

• +3 1

BTC halving in may 2020 , i know for sure price will start rallying even months before that since supply will be cut in half, it always was like this,every block reward reduction created a bullrun, lets hope alts will pump for real after this

• +1 3

We can expect that most of altcoins and fake Bitcoins (BS V) will die more and more.
Some of othem will survive likw Ethereum that have established network.
I also expect to see new regulated coins, and more stable coins. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Bitcoin price will definitely go high as miners will just hold the BTC they have and will not sell for low value.

There are many alternative coins that will be gone in the community and will get delisted in many exchanges.

Some will survive and will able to ride with the bulls!

The Bitcoin halving is a major event in that year that will reduce the block reward for Bitcoin miners who are major sellers of Bitcoin. I think this event alone will bring more value to the price of Bitcoin.

I expect Bitcoin to pass the all time high price of $20,000 before the end 2020. For altcoins, they will also see rise in price of some well developed crypto.

• +1 2

certainly one of them is a coin owned by people who invest in these coins has increased prices, because it can make happy and have a lot of assets is what you want

• +2 1

For the Altcoins, what awaits them is that they wait for the bullish trend of Bitcoin, because obviously if Bitcoin rises, they begin to emerge, the most likely is that stablecoins backed by fiat currencies arise, maybe there is something very interesting and good for Bitcoin.

• +1 2

From my  point of view i think good things are about to happen especially for bitcoin as the bitcoin halving will occur in may or june 2020  i think the halving will have a big effect on bitcoin price to go higher but for altcoins im sure some of them won't survive and only the real good projects will survive

• +1 1

I only hope that bitcoin, including altcoin, will reach a new ATH in 2020, because many rumors say that in 2020 BTC will increase in price.

• +1 1

I can't say much what will happen in 2020 because its hard to predict what happen to cryptocurrency but i think what will happen in general is there will be many media to give more exposure to crypto.

1 hour ago, CryptoChief said:

Good things are about to come, despite the sideways I can still feel the positive energy in this. Adoption is continuously growing day by day, were not going anywhere. It just happen that this market is young and fragile but has potential to change the game. 2020 is pretty bullish for me. 

High institutions are even looking and researching more about cryptocurrency, by the starting of 2020, with new institution funds into cryptocurrency would make the market green and boom

i think 2017 historiq will repeat in 2020 , analysis expect that the altseason is goin to start soon , or let say anymoment now , hope  we catch it 

50 minutes ago, cryptocoin said:

2020 is coming, what to expect for cryptocurrencies in general  yeah I  think in the last of the year 2019 btc say dump but no one  knows what he do Coins to Buy Next Year. The five best cryptocurrencies to invest in next year. ... If this happens any time soon, NEO might as well become one of  plans to launch its cryptocurrency by the first quarter of next year. The company is expected it's about which cryptocurrency could become the next bitcoin, or the next thing to be better than I mean it's go low it's not proving able the best thing btc is best 

It is difficult to have a better asset than BTC in terms of visibility, but it is possible. And it would be great, so we would have some kind of competition with BTC which I think would move the market more.

Two things will happen
Either the price will go up and we sell our bitcoin
or
That the price will fall and we buy large quantities and be an opportunity for those who did not buy in the past
Both events are good for me

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

Life is great and enjoy it

i wrote on here about the predicted  financial crisis of 2020 so i think it will be a massive year for bitcoin to shine and rise up again as a savior for investors. HODL2020

7 hours ago, BTCmooping said:

Whenever I think of 2020, I have this thinking that; we are going to see things differently from a new dimension. The big deal is the Bitcoin halves that's around the corner. 

It will be a bug time with cryptocurrency in 2020.

I also think that 2020 is a positive year for cryptocurrency.  Halving day which will occur in May 2020 will make the price of bitcoin soar like the previous halving day.  And we know that all investors have the same expectations.

Its true that CryptoCurrency start moving in 2020 but its an other true that crypto start its moving in mind of the year and jump to moon and give all investors a big profit

• +5 1

2020 will be the good year for the crypto currencies, the whole market will be pumped in the 2020, 2018 and 2019 was the bad years for the crypto business, so we hope that 2020 will be the best one and create history.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Hard Worker 😎😎

in my point of view, 2020 will be the year of the drama... China will launch it's own crypto, and US/Facebook will do the same, BTC will have it's halving... and I think that Libra and/or China may present a real danger to the existing crypto market (already debated this on other threads)...

The rulling powers are already looking at crypto with respect, and this is making them to react and try to keep on going on their power position... this is why they ban BTC or try to make it's adoption difficult, but they are speeding up their own backed cryptos...

I think 2020 will be the year in which the crypto market rises to face Libra and China and one trend will prevail

I think the good news is coming in 2020
We will see a rise in bitcoin and the development of blockchain and support from many countries

Life is great and enjoy it

may be after halving of bitcoin crypto currency go to the moon , now it is time to stock some crypto coin to buy in future

In 2020 is the beight year for crypto investors and thwy can make huve profit from it and earn more money in June 2020 the market shall hit the price of 25000$ and breack his own record

On 10/16/2019 at 12:54 AM, Thekingcallme said:

Both events are good for me

Exactly!

One who knows how to leverage from the volatility they have no issue going with any side. But it really is hard unless there are significant gain or significant drop. 

7 minutes ago, Abderrazak19 said:

I think that the first period of 2020 will not be defferente from 2019 And the price of bitcoin stay between 7000$ and 10000$

It seems very realistic but after the halving we will see a bull run for sure with a new ATH and possibly someone over $50k. 

• +1 1