2020 is coming, what to expect for cryptocurrencies in general !? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
spyaquino

2020 is coming, what to expect for cryptocurrencies in general !?

During the year 2020, there was an important event in it, which is the split of Bitcoin and thus its cost increase, and consequently an increase in its price and thus a rise in currencies with it because it is the indicator of the market and the market leader.

• +1 1

The halving has happened and now the bitcoin price continues to increase, the cryptocurrency market is growing and many other financial institutions are taking notice. That might be a threat to other financial institutions. Now that the market is recovering after dividing bitcoin in half, many predict that the crypto market will sink due to the pandemic. But the crypto and bitcoin markets have proven that a pandemic cannot destroy it. And I hope the crypto market is able to survive the current global economic crisis.

• +2 1

Our expectations are now for 2021 that will be the best year for cryptocurrencies. For this year what we expected was what we saw, it was all perfect and even though we had many difficulties it was all ended better. 2021 will be even more with Bitcoin reaching higher and some altcoins giving us a lot.

• +2 1

2020 is ending soon but maybe the best is to come in these remaining months. I have planned to increase my bitcoin investment but I also expect that some more risk will be necessary with defi once again, as I don't think this was the final and these projects will stop now.

• +1 1

2020 it looks that it created very good terms for the beginning of a bull run. It will be visible when it begins but we must also be careful with our investments as many cryptocurrencies are very dangerous and high risk we have to be ready to dump them and not hold for ever. bitcoin on the other hand feels safer.

• +3 1

We all hope that the 20 will bring some good news but unfortunately the year bring a big disappointed for all of us.  The price of the btc is drop now due to the pandemic, not only the the btc all the other economy system are now fall into a big loss.

• +1 1

We are not sure what will happen in the months that remain, the virus has greatly influenced the world economy, however, as we have always looked around and found new ways to make money, cryptocurrencies will continue to advance like everything else others in the world

• Useful or interesting 1

We expected nothing better, Bitcoin price is 20-30% more in one year and the $10,000 barrier is now a very strong support that nothing seems able to break. I don't think that any problems in the stock market will make Bitcoin drop lower from this price and it is the price that we may never see again.

• +2 1

The year started with the worse conditions and an event that happens very rarely. We have seen for the first time the whole world in a lockdown. Prices of course went down and we can't blame Bitcoin for this, but Bitcoin decided to show the real strength of this asset and now we are on the course to launch the spaceship again and begin our journey.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

We still have a little time and the important part of the american elections that will be fun to watch their stock market when it decides that it was there because of pump with new printed dollars and in fact the economy is in chaos.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

Yes this pandemic situation has made the things more worse and mainly it is in 2020 but still we have to stay positive inspite of the situation which is Infront of us and more good things are going to come hope for the best guys

• -1 1

That their prices increase, in addition to new crypto systems, among other news, the issue of cryptocurrencies will be more exploited.

Edited by Michar1
  • -1 1

It was almost the same as 2019. We had a big rise until the summer with a big drop in between and now we are at the top and looking very bad. Maybe we have to expect some months of drop again. It doesn't look bad but we have to be careful.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The year 2020 was a year of incredible surprises for Bitcoin, it fell from the price of 10,500 to $ 4,000 and then resumed to rise to 12,000.The situation was completely unbelievable, my expectations for the next year are to see the price of Bitcoin exceed $ 25,000 soon.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Well, as we are already in 2020 I must say that this year was a great year for cryptocurrencies in general, almost most of the large cryptocurrencies went up a lot, so if you invested last year you must have generated a lot of profit

• -1 1
  • +1 1

I expect that in 2020 all currencies will rise as they have risen recently. Several powerful projects such as the TRON have appeared, and its price is expected to increase significantly in the future. And also the xrp currency, which is among the oldest currencies, and its price is also expected to rise in the future because it has a strong shining. There are several good currencies such as Litecoin, Ethereum and DGP...

• +1 3

Now 2020 is going. Many people makes millions and many loss in crypto in 2020 because there have high fluctuations in market of crypto due to covid and price of bitcoin goes down to 3500$ and now grow up to 11000$.So it was important year for crypto users. 

• +1 1

Before the end of 2020 Bitcoin will be above the 2019 high and close to 16k perhaps higher. With the new american print of another two trillion dollars this will send Bitcoin even higher. We are growing organically lately and there hasn't been any parabolic rise. This will probably last another year.

• -1 1
  • +3 1

right now another october but its now 2020 and things arent that great and everything is messed up even the cryptocurrency is a messed up stage the recovering stage on it on 2021 hopefully can happen as economy of 2020 is very messed up.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

The truth is really crypto currency has been very different in 2020 and so we need to keep on moving the right effort to which we are able to follow some of this strategy there are so many ways to which we are working and putting together everything in the right strategy you can keep in making money there is a lot of things that we can take and we will enjoy a good  chance for us to read and study bitcoin, bitcoin is really one of them that is performing perfectly

• +1 2

There are actually many users predicting that the bitcoin crypto currency would reach around twenty thousand usd in the market. It is kind of looking like that since the changes in the price range of bitcoin in the market is only increasing that is why it is not shocking to see that it would reach that value. I am actually hoping that it would somehow drop for a week to at least buy more of bitcoins in order to have a lot if volume to be sold when the price range reaches twenty thousand. I do think generally the crypto currency is becoming more relevant as we strive further to become advance with technology.

• +1 1

On 10/15/2019 at 10:13 PM, spyaquino said:

We know that the year 2018 was a year where cryptocurrencies were stagnated, this includes bitcoin, ethereum, finally the big ones on the market, I cited both as an example. We know it was a bad year for ICO's and altcoins like Smartcash, Monero, Stellar, Ripple and others. But we also know that this is not the end, everything has its moment, and 2020 is coming and together comes the maturation of people in relation to the crypto market. BTC will be halving its network, new projects coming every day and more and more people migrating to cryptos, this in my view ends up creating the ideal scenario for the growth of this market, although the big financial institutions are keeping an eye on this market, and that's good on the one hand, because if cryptocurrencies were a bad deal, the big financials in the world wouldn't worry so much, would they? So we look forward to 2020 and hope that with it many good things will come with it to the world of cryptocurrencies. And what is your general expectation, in relation to this whole market, which is huge, of encryption, leave your opinion and if anyone has any news also feel free to post here. That hug.

images (3).jpg

In general, I hope that cryptocurrency can further develop into a financial system that is recognized by the world, no longer underestimated. Bitcoin has halved this year and this reduction has turned the cryptocurrency market bullish. There are many advantages when the market is bullish, in general the trading volume of all altcoins increases.

• +1 1

Compared to other year this year is for the Bitcoin, we can see the market that the price of Bitcoin continuously rising and might end up to reach the 20K USD which is the event I really waiting for to happen since I can earn huge profit if that event happens. I also think the bullrun will occur this year or the next year but we can expect that it will occur either of this two years.

Indeed, as you predicted, the year 2020 has been full of important events for cryptocurrencies, bitcoin has been halving, and many large institutions have entered the world of crypto, headed by Paypal, the financial services giant around the world, and all this led to the rise of Bitcoin dramatically to 16,000$ and continues to rise and is expected Reaching new peaks at the end of the year.

2020 was a very intense year for the crypto market, going up and down over the entire course of the year. First of all, as we all would have expected the price to increase with the halving event, this did not end up happening due to the global pandemic. However, with the pandemic and the drop in crypto prices all of the coins were not doing well. Now with the economic recoveries, there has been a major increase in the price of bitcoin and other crypto. I think that we may be seeing the delayed halving effect increase that was expected at the beginning of the year but only happened now with the pandemic and economic recovery happening at the same time. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769