2020 is coming, what to expect for cryptocurrencies in general !? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
spyaquino

2020 is coming, what to expect for cryptocurrencies in general !?

Well mate in 2018 mixed response for crypto market some coins perform very well, but some altcoins are really face struggles, but I think 2020 some useless coins remove and bitcoin halving also completed, now we expect bitcoin and other altcoins value increase like ETH litecoin ripple this coins.

The nature of Cryptocurrencies was  on the facts on having of it being adopted by a mass of internet community users, as when looking on 2020 more and more programs are coming to the trade of adoption,  as like the service of the decentralized finance of the DeFi which might of a global recognition if it acquires the goals on security and stable coin remarks

2020 should be the year of the new huge growth of cryptocurrencies, and I hope that it could happen in summer when it is just the best time for them to rise.

The course of 2020, currency decree has maintained a rise and fall, which seems to be in a historical range, which possibly due to halving, historical resistance has been overcome and the price continues to rise, all speculative and based on the analyzes that  professionals do.

We had been waiting for Bitcoin halfing and we had hoped the price would increase immediately after, but I think the price will increase after several months after halfing

On 10/15/2019 at 6:28 PM, miha said:

main event which we all will be waiting in 2020 is halfing of bitcoin. many of us want to see what will be happen after that, cuz we hope that this will help to market to grow.

Am expecting bitcoin halving should occur and that the price of coin might eventually pump up beyond our imagination probably $20k per btc hopefully this 2020.

• Useful or interesting 1

11 minutes ago, Zalaks007 said:

Am expecting bitcoin halving should occur and that the price of coin might eventually pump up beyond our imagination probably $20k per btc hopefully this 2020.

BTC has moved to almost half of the events so the main reason for coming out of crypto is that BTC will go back to its previous place. This will further improve the crypto market and increase its demand at a massive rate.

• +2 1

2020 was said to be a yes of possiblities. But it changed with the pandemic we are currently facing that storm all over the world. If not this year would had been a year we expect so much activities from our crypto world with so much boost in price.

• +1 1

Cryptocurrencies were in 2018 in a state of great calm after the great rise in prices in currencies, but I think that in the coming days we will witness new price levels for cryptocurrencies

On 10/15/2019 at 9:13 PM, spyaquino said:

We know that the year 2018 was a year where cryptocurrencies were stagnated, this includes bitcoin, ethereum, finally the big ones on the market, I cited both as an example. We know it was a bad year for ICO's and altcoins like Smartcash, Monero, Stellar, Ripple and others. But we also know that this is not the end, everything has its moment, and 2020 is coming and together comes the maturation of people in relation to the crypto market. BTC will be halving its network, new projects coming every day and more and more people migrating to cryptos, this in my view ends up creating the ideal scenario for the growth of this market, although the big financial institutions are keeping an eye on this market, and that's good on the one hand, because if cryptocurrencies were a bad deal, the big financials in the world wouldn't worry so much, would they? So we look forward to 2020 and hope that with it many good things will come with it to the world of cryptocurrencies. And what is your general expectation, in relation to this whole market, which is huge, of encryption, leave your opinion and if anyone has any news also feel free to post here. That hug.

images (3).jpg

In 2019 we saw many crash on the crypto market and for that many people left the market. And at the end of the year people thinking that 2020 year will be good for crypto industries. I also think this.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

We are in the year 2020, and we can say that this year was positive except for Bitcoin or other currencies, as there are good spikes and good profits unlike the previous years.

• Useful or interesting 1

Digital currencies have seen several changes in this year, including the virus crisis, and after that half of the bitcoin has occurred, yet the price of bitcoin is now high and good, and has reached the limits of $ 10,000 and many other currencies have been affected by the price of bitcoin and its changes

The price of all other currencies rises depending on the price of Bitcoin in the crypto market. But this year is going to be a lot better for Bitcoin We all hope that if the price of Bitcoin goes up by the end of this year, we will be able to make a lot of profit.

It's obvious many people where expecting much from the year 2020 since it's a year which the bitcoin halving will occur, but in this year crypto has faced many challenges and still conquered and it's a good state now so I think in few months to come , all our expectations will come to pass.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Looking at the current situation, I believe that bitcoin is becoming very stable! He has no problems holding 9500, and is actively trading, I think he will only have a better future! And the price in the future, will be kept very decent. Also, it is becoming more centralized, because the blockchain is developing all over the world

I think that the first half of 2020 witnessed major changes in the prices of cryptocurrencies as currency prices fell in March and the price of bitcoin reached 4000 $ with the beginning of the spread of the Corona virus, but now the bitcoin price has reached $ 9800, so it is possible that the currency rates will rise Encoded at the end of the year and the price of Bitcoin may reach $ 15,000

• +4 1

On 6/10/2020 at 1:29 PM, Moaz said:

Encoded at the end of the year and the price of Bitcoin may reach $ 15,000

I'm thinking that 9k might be the bottom for Q2. I can't see how going bellow will help. Miners will shut down their businesses and the network will lose hashrate and security. Perhaps this is a result of the ongoing internal struggle for power happening in Bitmain right now. Still price would have dumped further if it was supposed to. I don't see why holding at 9-10k for so long is a problem. 

I hope and expected might be bring some best for crypto although the past two years are not  good at all. Hopefully a good day will come soon.

I think digital forms of money have a decent future. The explanation is basic - individuals have a requirement for a shadowy tax-exempt and non-government-controlled economy. Only for these reasons, digital forms of money are expected and individuals will utilize it.

I hope 2020 will be a good conclusion, but most disappointing is that till now we didn't get any good news. But still 6 months reaming of the year expect some good.

This year, the cryptocurrency is used only for speculation. I expect Bitcoin's coding price will rise particularly well but now the new generation has become familiar to it and many companies are putting in place policies to adopt it, because many people don't understand the value of using cryptocurrency. But they are still thinking of speculation only because they are taking advantage of making money as quickly as possible.

This year 2020 is being the year of cryptocurrencies, the cryptocurrency market is better known and famous than ever, the value is greater than 2017 and the currencies are already rising in price again

I expect the bearish decline to continue, possibly with slight pullbacks, but the whole market will be bearish.

42 minutes ago, mattsett said:

This year 2020 is being the year of cryptocurrencies, the cryptocurrency market is better known and famous than ever, the value is greater than 2017 and the currencies are already rising in price again

Although the volumes have updated their highs, the prices have not

What I hope is that cryptocurrencies are centralized and legal, other than that it is super good to socialize with them because you earn more than expected. Hopefully it can be legalized so that they would realize how.