2020 is coming, what to expect for cryptocurrencies in general !? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
spyaquino

2020 is coming, what to expect for cryptocurrencies in general !?

We shouldn't be expecting much. Cause the prices are still stable but I think the next bull run is coming soon. So it could be a turning point. 

On 1/14/2020 at 12:04 AM, dadi said:
The European Union (EU) will implement a new law – known as the EU Fifth Anti-Money Laundering Directive (5AMLD) – which requires cryptocurrency platforms and wallet providers to identify their customers for anti-money laundering purposes.

The only true change to this regulation is that custodian wallets (not the descentralized ones like atomic and electrum) will be required to do KYC procedures to their customers. Descentralized exchanges won't be excluded from due diligence procedures by this AML directive.

Now we are in 2020 and from the right beginning of this month bitcoin performance is well and it's price jumping from 6900$ to 9150$ now it's towards 10000$ very soon so ready for it. 

On 10/15/2019 at 9:13 PM, spyaquino said:

We know that the year 2018 was a year where cryptocurrencies were stagnated, this includes bitcoin, ethereum, finally the big ones on the market, I cited both as an example. We know it was a bad year for ICO's and altcoins like Smartcash, Monero, Stellar, Ripple and others. But we also know that this is not the end, everything has its moment, and 2020 is coming and together comes the maturation of people in relation to the crypto market. BTC will be halving its network, new projects coming every day and more and more people migrating to cryptos, this in my view ends up creating the ideal scenario for the growth of this market, although the big financial institutions are keeping an eye on this market, and that's good on the one hand, because if cryptocurrencies were a bad deal, the big financials in the world wouldn't worry so much, would they? So we look forward to 2020 and hope that with it many good things will come with it to the world of cryptocurrencies. And what is your general expectation, in relation to this whole market, which is huge, of encryption, leave your opinion and if anyone has any news also feel free to post here. That hug.

images (3).jpg

I am on crypto since 2017. I saw my first bull run that time. I am waiting to see the next bull run in 2020. That's why I invested on some coins.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

On 10/15/2019 at 8:36 PM, CryptoChief said:

Good things are about to come, despite the sideways I can still feel the positive energy in this. Adoption is continuously growing day by day, were not going anywhere. It just happen that this market is young and fragile but has potential to change the game. 2020 is pretty bullish for me. 

Yes i agree with you i can also fell the positive energy in this , adoption is continuously growing day by day were not going anywhere

As per cryptocurrency experts and predictions bitcoin will see a margin of $10000 by the mid term of 2020 year, so hope for best.

On 2/3/2020 at 5:40 PM, Hajara said:

major outcome which we the entire will be waiting in 2020 is halfing of bitcoin. countless of us hanker after to check I beg your pardon? will be go off after that, cuz we look-in that this will assistance to promote to grow.

That is all our expectations. That if halving occurs the bull will take over from there

The first months of 2020 the crypto in general are going up BTC about 9200$ today. And that i anticipate it's going to keep to upward push up and get 13000$ on the cease of 2020. BTC and the overall crypto show themself so strong and are the location to position cash If financial system disaster coming. But expectation simply isn't yet come and we cannot make certain it occur. But we adore crypto and wait for massive soar of rate for BTC as well as crypto

In my opinion, this could be a good continuity and valuation within cryptocurrency and could impact the industry. I think a lot of people might try to deal with cryptocurrency. 

Espero que sea un 2020 con nuevos proyectos criptográficos de las grandes empresas y que más lugares aceptan al bitcoin y demás como forma de pago. Y obviamente que tengamos nuevamente grandes aumentos de precios para todos.

Well, this is now 2020 and the value seems to be decreasing this month. I even predicted that it will have its main peak that is higher than the last years but what's happening now. It saddens me.

On 10/15/2019 at 9:13 PM, spyaquino said:

We know that the year 2018 was a year where cryptocurrencies were stagnated, this includes bitcoin, ethereum, finally the big ones on the market, I cited both as an example. We know it was a bad year for ICO's and altcoins like Smartcash, Monero, Stellar, Ripple and others. But we also know that this is not the end, everything has its moment, and 2020 is coming and together comes the maturation of people in relation to the crypto market. BTC will be halving its network, new projects coming every day and more and more people migrating to cryptos, this in my view ends up creating the ideal scenario for the growth of this market, although the big financial institutions are keeping an eye on this market, and that's good on the one hand, because if cryptocurrencies were a bad deal, the big financials in the world wouldn't worry so much, would they? So we look forward to 2020 and hope that with it many good things will come with it to the world of cryptocurrencies. And what is your general expectation, in relation to this whole market, which is huge, of encryption, leave your opinion and if anyone has any news also feel free to post here. That hug.

images (3).jpg

I get the post too late. We are already in 2020 year. I thout about it in 2019. Many experts predicted in 2019 that 2020 will be golden time for crypto. And from beggining we saw healthy rise up on crypto.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

All am aspecting this 2020 from crypto is pumping. Cryptocurrencies have made serious people that got the ideal earlier millionaires, and will continue.

On 16.02.2020 at 10:50, MHJoy said:

We know that the year 2018 was a year where cryptocurrencies were stagnated, this includes bitcoin, ethereum, finally the big ones on the market,I think 2020 will be the year in which the crypto market rises to face Libra and China and one trend will prevail.

There are numerous non-compulsory coins so that it will be long gone inside the network and could get delisted in numerous trades.

Well this is feb 2020, and it is looking great for cryptocurrency. Even we average poster did very well, as we were able to take part in the yobit airdrop of yoda, and its all going very good. Earning from posting, and earning from Yoda, and occasional trade benefits, works perfectly for me. 2020 has been good till now. 

This year is excellent, it started on a very good footing, this year we hope that there is a lot of abundance, a lot of rise, and if it is low and that it is in benefit to buy and save.

9 hours ago, vivoy90 said:

2020 comes  with great happiness and profits for wise and smart traders and nothing for new and lack of market information traders. I got 40% profit from my investment. 

Yes it will come.with a lot of people, it will come with a good market too.

All crypto currencies will be in a higher position by which many people will achieve their goals of achieving their satisfaction and expecte

a lot of people expecting of pump this year because of Halving. but in my own perception there is no difference like every 4 years this is always happening. let's not make expect more expectation about the price. but hoping atleast 15k$ this year. 

Now 2020 has come and the prices of crypto currencies after going to higher level  ,Now coming back to down and i think this is the best chance to buy the crypto currency but wait a wile let the crypto currencies values coming to maximum down market then buy and top currency and wait .

On 10/15/2019 at 11:13 PM, spyaquino said:

images (3).jpg

The market is very lively in this year and the bear fear are fading slowly while the sleeping investors are starting to wake up. There are plenty to look forward to this year, in general we can expect that most of the potential currencies will reach a new record by obtaining an ATH again. 

I expect that the year 2020 will be the year for the rise and spread of cryptocurrencies, and the market value of these currencies may increase 5 times, many positive factors in this year, the most important of which are halving, Bitcoin is about to rise significantly and often when bitcoin rises, the rest of the currencies rise with it.

Halving is happen this 2020 and many people say that the bull run is coming. 

All cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin will rise and it is good for everyone especially investor. Because if the bullish price happen we can get a huge earningvand profit from our coins. 

As we have step towards New Year 2020 and its 2nd month for the cryptocurrencies in this year I think according to my experience that Crypto coins will be in a great profit in this year because we are seeing a positive response in the altcoins excepting Bitcoin which will create a positive impact.