2020 is coming, what to expect for cryptocurrencies in general !? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
spyaquino

2020 is coming, what to expect for cryptocurrencies in general !?

For me 2020 is like a fresh start for cryptocurrency, some of it might goes up but of course there's a time that crypto might dump but I think it will just happen often. 

Well this year I expect the good market and maybe we can see the bullish market because bitcoin is starting to grow and will reach $10,000 in just a few days..

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think 2020 will be a great year for crypto currency as BTC is halving, China launched its own crypto. Many things are happening. But everything depends on the market conditions and I think it will be positive.

This is already the year mate. We have already seen bitcoin begin to climb. This second I see the price of bitcoin about to penetrate $ 9,000.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

On 10/15/2019 at 11:36 PM, CryptoChief said:

Good things are about to come, despite the sideways I can still feel the positive energy in this. Adoption is continuously growing day by day, were not going anywhere. It just happen that this market is young and fragile but has potential to change the game. 2020 is pretty bullish for me. 

Agree with you,some coins are starting to perform very well,and i can see the potential of increase in every token. Just stay positive. More are now getting involved in crypto currencies and that's a good thing.

6 hours ago, miskyming said:

Well this year I expect the good market and maybe we can see the bullish market because bitcoin is starting to grow and will reach $10,000 in just a few days..

I am also hope like that. But we can see now the price Bitcoin is more than $8,500 so i can expect the price Bitcoin can going more high, maybe $10,000 we can hit it this month. What i do now is always collect some Bitcoin and hold it. I believe Bitcoin will have golden time in the future.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

We are expecting good results from both bitcoin the leader and the alternative coins which are also importants to the members who invested in them, meanwhile we expect coins to boost so we can get rich

In 2020, I expect from many Cryptocurriency that they give us a good promising return. I want bitcoin can reach 20000 dollar and Ethereum also reach 1000 dollar. I have some investment of those coins thats ehy i want to increase price of those coins.

There are a lot of people saying that the bitcoin halving is going to happen this year, as we all know the bitcoin halving happens every four years and perhaps this year the halving is going to happen again. and with that being said people should store their bitcoins so that they can profit from the upcoming halving.

it will be the year of bitcoin for sure, but i'm not sure that also will be year of the altcoin. anyway we are still at the beginning and there a lot of things that will happen this years so wait and let's see what future will offer to us

I think that the cryptocurrency will continue to develop into a better future cryptocurrency industry and will continue to survive for that we can see and feel together in the future of cryptocurrency, this will be the year that cryptocurrencies will be good in terms of exchanging, trading and increase of market value.

The desire look into future of cryptocurrency shoot or at least will not disappear is very natural even many experienced traders not like to do this as they also not sure whats going to happen with any coin but still its fact that Blockchain is going to touch new milestones and we are going to have many billionairs from this cryptoworld and many big institutes are going to have components related to crypto.

14 hours ago, Digicoin said:

What I expect because of bitcoin halving is the price of bitcoin and altcoin to double and some to triple and investors will gain. 

we all wish this to happen but for the most of it i think we will firstly need to see a confirmation of the price going up and then we will see if altseason will come this year or not.

Everyone hope bitcoin will keep running up and leave bad memories about 2018 - 2019 behind. The situation is not good in 2020, new private coins came up, regulation never release and mining city already built. Country want to control but people want to monopoly, this is war between bitcoin and currency.

Everyone hope bitcoin will keep running up and leave bad memories about 2018 - 2019 behind. The situation is not good in 2020, new private coins came up, regulation never release and mining city already built. Country want to control but people want to monopoly, this is war between bitcoin and currency.

In general expectation we only need bitcoin survive with stable value and supply. This year many treat came into bitcoin and we should keep support bitcoin until the end. Stay positive and use it to make money. Prepare your self with alternative out side bitcoin, useless could came anytime.

All time high price of crypto market was in 2018 then never recovered it's all time high price but in 2020 my experienced trader says that 2020 can be like 2018 let's hope so. 

On 1/21/2020 at 11:20 PM, anwarsyr said:

i expect that crypto will gain more attention with china making it's own crypto and facebook libra 

but those two has nothing to do with us crypto traders, they will both only benefit facebook and china only, but i expect to see the marketcap grow over 500 billions again.

What I expect from the crypto currency in 2020 is that hopefully the price will improve and of course expand rapidly throughout the world.

I think in general, people should expect that there will be more people that will resort to engaging into the cryptocurrency world and this could possibly mean that there are going to be more people who will start trading and mining; as for the mining aspect it could mean that bitcoin mining is going to be a little harder.

Crypto currencies will be more famous and also profitable in the upcoming years.So expecting a good thing from the crypto isn't a bad idea.

i am interesting about crypto pump because i think crypto will jump on this year and btc will touch 10k very soon 

5 hours ago, SCB1234 said:

Good sentiments. To me, the most important thing for crypto's future is more users. Yes, price mooning is great, but if it comes from not just the halving, but more users entering in, that will be a huge win.

Yes of course the more people are interested in and use crypto, the more popular and the more developed crypto itself.

Cryptocurrency is the most important market in the year 2020 and I work in this market I trade and buy and sell digital currencies and I believe that digital currencies will improve in the year 2020 I expect that the good currencies of this pubic are Ripple and Dogecoin

7 hours ago, SCB1234 said:

Yeah. It's one thing to have more volume, but when there are lots of small buys and sells from more users, it balances out the market movement, not just from whales, but now from genuine moves.

Therefore the crypto market movement changes rapidly without realizing that prices have started to improve at the end of this January.