How can I start in Cryptocurrency world ? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AmjadBydn

How can I start in Cryptocurrency world ?

Your way in Cryptocurrency world !

I think everyone here need this information because it's the basis for Cryptocurrency world !

Lets begin !

Digital Currency 

altcoins-2.jpg.17216af6109f390ff9b8dc72e7a19288.jpg

What is the Digital currency ? 

An encrypted currency, a decentralized digital currency that uses encryption, in the sense that it is the process of converting data into a code, to generate currency units, and to verify transactions independant of the central bank or government

It is a form of money, but it is a digital money, not like the tangible traditional currencies that already exist, but a digital money that is a code that spins several portfolios
Among the forms of digital currency are Bitcoin and ETH , which are the two most common currencies in the world of digital currencies, and there are other forms of virtual currency, including Ripple, Dach and Litecoin.

Digital currencies are decentralized, no one controlled it, have a public/Republican account record, and virtual transactions are integrated into the block chain, and transactions are conducted in a peer-to-peer network without a intermediary or third party such as banks

Bitcoin

Bitcoin-6.jpg.256f56a776a544b8ef647785258132bf.jpg

BitCoin Bitcoin, a term that we used to hear, even in mainstream finance, is the first and most prominent digital currency that traders use in technology. Everything started when an unknown person, under the name of Matoshi Nakamoto, did. Design the Bitcoin as a P2P system without the need for any medium or central authority.
Blockchain

blockchain_with_hand.jpg.df30264c594373b506fd75c45033c66d.jpg

Block Chain is a form of distributed ledger technology (DLT), which means that it maintains records of all digital currency transactions on a distributed network of computers, but does not have a central ledger.

Mining

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.19ebe838e7e718e74a5ec1c5384239f9.jpg

The process of mining in digital currencies is the use of the power of the computer you are working on, and the Internet to solve a mathematical equation, and document transactions, in order to extract encrypted currencies, which is to engage in documenting and recording transactions in the block chain using the power of the computer and the Internet
Nowadays Mining process needs a lot of power ! 

Satoshi Nakamoto

708927708_--Satoshi-Nakamoto.thumb.jpg.5482426b653d0d5e5eef98b1c1309ead.jpg

This name belongs to the Bitcoin inventor, the world's first digital currency, the largest in market terms to date, and is the alias of an unknown person, perhaps a financial firm or institution such as banks or even a country, but no one knows who this person is so far
Wallet

1373118335_---.png.6ed1fa1ebebe42cb0f35adc8cb3f2a24.png

Like the wallet in your rear pocket, the digital wallet is used to store public and private keys through which digital currencies can be sent and received, and contains multiple pair of public and private keys. A digital currency is that it cannot be stored, but you only store addresses that belong to that currency. There are many types of digital portfolios, including the Internet portfolio, which are found on the Internet.

The desktop wallet can be loaded onto your personal device, the phone wallet, which can be on your smartphone, and the iPhones or Wallet wallet, a device purchased through a company to save currency addresses on it, so that it is far from being compromised or stolen.

If you have any good information could improve my topic please add it in a comment !

Source : bitcoinnews

Edited by AmjadBydn

Terms are very valuable and useful and all people inside this forum, especially beginners and new ones, should read and benefit from them.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 5
  • +2 5
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

16 minutes ago, Sun said:

These terms are very importnat for the beginners here , and they cant work in this world if they dont know about these terms , thank you for sharing this with us ! ❤️

6 minutes ago, Nezar said:

Terms are very valuable and useful and all people inside this forum, especially beginners and new ones, should read and benefit from them.

Thank you so much guys for your support ! this make me happy !

Just now, Magnom said:

This post made me know who invent the Bitcoin .

But why he didnt tell us about his real name ?

Thank you so much because I think you have worked hard to make this post for us .

I think because this is danger ! because many governments want him because not all the countries are with the cryptocurrency , there is a lot of government that they are against it .

17 minutes ago, Sunilkuma said:

I have started my journey in cryptoworld through cryptotalk before cryptotalk I don't have any idea about cryptocurrencies and related terms with it.

Yeah I am the same for this reason I have made this topic ! to make it easier for new members to know about cryptocurrenct terms !
Thank you for your support .

5 minutes ago, Nancy46 said:

I have entered to the Crypto world in this Campion before I don't have any knowledge about the Crypto world so it is a great opportunity for me I am getting Bitcoin for my work as well as I am getting so much knowledge about the great world and the marketing skills that help me to improve myself and I can go for trading.

Yes these terms are so important for anyone want to join this world he must know at least whats the meaning of these terms ( blockchain - Bitcoin - Wallet ) 

2 minutes ago, Magnom said:

Hmmm .. Yeah maybe this is the reason why he didnt give us his name .

But if he make his name known he will be famous ! And I think he will be rich too .

I think he is already rich ! because I think he can full control the Bitcoin price .

1 hour ago, Badman001 said:

your post is really amazing , I Also enter in cryoto market due to Bitcoin after that I learn about another altcoin .

but this is copy paste post and this may be volatile guidelines of cryotalk true to make our own content or re-edit it , hope you will understand it .

no my brother its not copy paste 

I have created this post but I take some details from bitcoinnews source and I said that at the end of my topic .
thank you for alerting me .

Thank you for sharing this best information, this topic will be helpful and useful for many members here, they get some idea about the cryptocurrency Bitcoin, mining, Blockchain, Wallet and his creator Satoshi Nakamoto.

• +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

12 hours ago, AmjadBydn said:

Yeah I am the same for this reason I have made this topic ! to make it easier for new members to know about cryptocurrenct terms !
Thank you for your support .

To be honest, I think if you didn't try some crypto experiments before you joined thus forum then you don't know much about crypto world, because this forum is not representing the full picture of cryptocurrencies, you are posting to get paid, but the real crypto is in faucets and mining and some things like that 

• -4 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 5

The terms and also the rules for the beginner or newbie is very good and also to be added that they have to do 100 comment at first days and 30 comment every day for earning money and reputation for all the people around the world this is how to start in crypto currency world.

• +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

Thanks for sharing this helpful infor among newbies they deserve to know this and the information is clear and well articulated for easy understanding.

Edited by George10
  • -3 1
  • +1 5
  • +3 1

I love this amishur, it gives you the basic points in the world of cryptocurrencies and makes it easier for you to search for them on the Internet

Wow I had literally no idea about these terms before coming here.I was shy to ask others.Well thank you for this information.To be a part of crypto world,ons has to know all these for sure

• -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

8 hours ago, Migo said:

To be honest, I think if you didn't try some crypto experiments before you joined thus forum then you don't know much about crypto world, because this forum is not representing the full picture of cryptocurrencies, you are posting to get paid, but the real crypto is in faucets and mining and some things like that 

Yes, I'm not an expert in the field of encrypted currencies, but I'm learning that bit by bit and now I'm doing some trading experiences! I think that the information I posted is not necessary to be an expert in this field! It's just the basics! I'm trying to help beginners here! I am here for learn and earn at the same time 😉

These are all very important points for those looking to start out in cryptocurrency. When i had initially started out in crypto the first thing that i looked into was the use of a faucet to make micro earnings, but soon found that to be inefficient, yet i still used it as it was the easiest way to earn for me as a student. I then turned my attention to a wallet. That was my two focal points. 

• +1 2
  • +2 4
  • +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Thank you for this important participation. We always need this basic information in order to spread interest among beginners in the field of encryption, especially since there are many people who have difficulty in the way to search for this information

• +1 4
  • +2 7

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thank you, my friend, for providing this information. I really took advantage of it and hope you will continue to provide posts that benefit everyone

This is true, we must first accomplish our homework, and then we have to go to work in the field of coding and I want to tell you that this forum is a simple part of the work in the field of coding and the real work in coding is through mining, investment and trading

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Thank you so much for sharing such information with newcomers.  If they study this information before they start crypto, it will be very easy for them to work on crypto.  They will be greatly benefited by your post.

• +1 1

Yes  i agree with your points. But there are some more points, which can a biggener can keep in his mind. Do not trade blindly or panicly. Always diversify  the portfolio. Never invest the money which you cannot afford to loose. And always think that once you invested money it is likly to get lost.

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

When you just getting started to the cryptocurrencies world you'll need first to be using this forum, so that's there you'll got the idea about which is the best coin, wallet and exchange to use as the beginner

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

1 hour ago, jyoti12321 said:

Well I had started crypto currency world from YouTube and I also suggest to follow some YouT ube channel which is completely crypto knowledge and share your knowledge here in this platform.and anything quries, just ask here.

Yes Youtube channels also has a good information about cryptocurrency ! but I heard that they are deleting all the videos which contain anything about Cryptocurrency .
For me the best Youtuber is " Sadik Betar "

i think not everyone will be able to be investing all their money in mining as it need lots of money and i wouldnt think a newbie would invest so much money in something they dont understand.

• +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

Thank you for providing this useful information. This is the most important terminology that beginners must know before starting encryption, and then they must expand after that in each field alone.

you provided good onformation specially for thr beginners or newbies who want to start their career eith crypto currency.and i would say that beginners should start with working in airdrops and eaen some free crypto surrency so that they can get an idea about it

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

if you are a newbie in crypto world then i think you should first join crypto talk of Bitcoin talk campaigns because these are the platforms where not only you earn but you cna gain immense knowledge from here and with these you should keep working on free airdrops which are provided by the seniors.

• +1 2
  • +2 3