How can I start in Cryptocurrency world ? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AmjadBydn

How can I start in Cryptocurrency world ?

Hello brother, you are a great platform where you can start your life with cryptocurrency. The only thing you have to do is post comments in this platform and you can earn cryptocurrencies. I hope you have a great future in crypto world.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

This is great information for beginners. I also suggest for every new person to try and understand exactly how Bitcoin works and also take some time to understand a few technical terms we use and their meaning. It is important to understand what we mean when we talk about decentralization, mining, hashpower, consensus etc.

There are like 10-15 terms and different technologies which all combined constitute the Bitcoin network. If you take a few hours of your time, then you will be able to participate in most discussions and you will have acquired enough knowledge to answer questions your friends might have. Also you will begin to understand why we believe in this technology so much, and after a while you will start researching deeper on your own.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think this is the best answer for anyone who posts publications and asks questions such as where to start trading or how to start in digital currencies, only you did not put the trading part and how you learn it in your topic, thank you .

• +1 3
  • +2 1

Firstly, I will recommend you start by learning about cryptocurrency. There are lots of places you can learn that, here is one and YouTube too. So after that, you can start based on your capital. You can choose to trade or mine. Trading being my best option. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

23 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

I think this is the best answer for anyone who posts publications and asks questions such as where to start trading or how to start in digital currencies, only you did not put the trading part and how you learn it in your topic, thank you .

Yes I think with this topic and this information beginner will know everything they need to start at cryptocurrency world ! Yes I think trading is not for beginner because they cant be a traders from the first day !
thank you for your support ❤️ .

Some useful information that beginners should know, but the thing is there is more information out there and we still need to explore for more knowledge to gather.

• -2 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 1

You gives very use full content bro, without information join in crypto its not good for any field, but this type information only works in theory but we need practice then we know crypto very well, because so many website and faucets gives full explain to us, but this type post gives all information.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Thank you, the useful and necessary information for anyone new to cryptocurrencies, these are the concepts that you need to understand and must understand. The terms are also very important. I had some experience, hopefully someone with a problem can reach me.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 3/8/2020 at 4:40 PM, AmjadBydn said:

Your way in Cryptocurrency world !

I think everyone here need this information because it's the basis for Cryptocurrency world !

Lets begin !

Digital Currency 

altcoins-2.jpg.17216af6109f390ff9b8dc72e7a19288.jpg

What is the Digital currency ? 

An encrypted currency, a decentralized digital currency that uses encryption, in the sense that it is the process of converting data into a code, to generate currency units, and to verify transactions independant of the central bank or government

It is a form of money, but it is a digital money, not like the tangible traditional currencies that already exist, but a digital money that is a code that spins several portfolios
Among the forms of digital currency are Bitcoin and ETH , which are the two most common currencies in the world of digital currencies, and there are other forms of virtual currency, including Ripple, Dach and Litecoin.

Digital currencies are decentralized, no one controlled it, have a public/Republican account record, and virtual transactions are integrated into the block chain, and transactions are conducted in a peer-to-peer network without a intermediary or third party such as banks

Bitcoin

Bitcoin-6.jpg.256f56a776a544b8ef647785258132bf.jpg

BitCoin Bitcoin, a term that we used to hear, even in mainstream finance, is the first and most prominent digital currency that traders use in technology. Everything started when an unknown person, under the name of Matoshi Nakamoto, did. Design the Bitcoin as a P2P system without the need for any medium or central authority.
Blockchain

blockchain_with_hand.jpg.df30264c594373b506fd75c45033c66d.jpg

Block Chain is a form of distributed ledger technology (DLT), which means that it maintains records of all digital currency transactions on a distributed network of computers, but does not have a central ledger.

Mining

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.19ebe838e7e718e74a5ec1c5384239f9.jpg

The process of mining in digital currencies is the use of the power of the computer you are working on, and the Internet to solve a mathematical equation, and document transactions, in order to extract encrypted currencies, which is to engage in documenting and recording transactions in the block chain using the power of the computer and the Internet
Nowadays Mining process needs a lot of power ! 

Satoshi Nakamoto

708927708_--Satoshi-Nakamoto.thumb.jpg.5482426b653d0d5e5eef98b1c1309ead.jpg

This name belongs to the Bitcoin inventor, the world's first digital currency, the largest in market terms to date, and is the alias of an unknown person, perhaps a financial firm or institution such as banks or even a country, but no one knows who this person is so far
Wallet

1373118335_---.png.6ed1fa1ebebe42cb0f35adc8cb3f2a24.png

Like the wallet in your rear pocket, the digital wallet is used to store public and private keys through which digital currencies can be sent and received, and contains multiple pair of public and private keys. A digital currency is that it cannot be stored, but you only store addresses that belong to that currency. There are many types of digital portfolios, including the Internet portfolio, which are found on the Internet.

The desktop wallet can be loaded onto your personal device, the phone wallet, which can be on your smartphone, and the iPhones or Wallet wallet, a device purchased through a company to save currency addresses on it, so that it is far from being compromised or stolen.

If you have any good information could improve my topic please add it in a comment !

Source : bitcoinnews

In this post I found these are information about crypto topic like what is bitcoin ,wallet etc? I think any begginers level people should read this. Because it also will help them to work in this site.

• -2 1
  • -1 1
  • +2 1

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Yes well my friend, it is very good and informative information about beginners ’question about the world of cryptocurrencies ,, it is good to mention this information so that all members here benefit from good information about digital currencies, thank you .

• -1 1
  • +2 2

Satoshi Nakamoto actually invented bitcoin and it was the first currency ever but my own surprise is that after creating bitcoin which is so great today the creator got missing, and his invention has actually helped many lives.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Crypto currency is not as easy as we think of getting rich,it requires knowledge,dedication,hardwork,motivation,confidence and patience to be successful or atleast gain good results,so if you are planning to enter it you must gave that traits,learn first every aspects,possibilities and those risks and the right management of risks.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

This is a very useful topic for the beginner to know all the information about bitcoin, and this is really important for them to developing theme self in this forum and in the cryptocurrency world, so thank you to share this with us.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Thanks for sharing this useful information with us and these terms ate very important to understand before using the crypto world. I appreciate your work. 

• -1 2
  • +1 1

Your information will be of great use to us. Hopefully it will take you a long time to do this and we will greatly benefit from this topic  thanks a lot

• -2 1
  • +1 1

Firstly it will not be very easily but step by step you can learn everything. l would say as answer of the question you can start from here. With this way you can earn and of course get a lot of knowledge about that.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

On 3/9/2020 at 3:00 AM, Migo said:

To be honest, I think if you didn't try some crypto experiments before you joined thus forum then you don't know much about crypto world, because this forum is not representing the full picture of cryptocurrencies, you are posting to get paid, but the real crypto is in faucets and mining and some things like that 

My friend I am for sure know these information ! and if I didn't know it then after I read this topic I have learnt about it and then I prefer to share it with the other members .. is there any problem with this bro ?

I respect your comment because you are one of the best members here .

This is a useful and important topic for every beginner. Working with this is to open a portfolio and register in a platform to trade and start collecting capital from faucets and websites. Click on ads and this forum.

• +1 3

THINK POSITIVE

4 minutes ago, bentayebsalah said:

This is a useful and important topic for every beginner. Working with this is to open a portfolio and register in a platform to trade and start collecting capital from faucets and websites. Click on ads and this forum.

2 minutes ago, nayon89 said:

Thanks for your precious post. Newbies will be happy to see this post. They may learn something from this post. Useful post is always pleasure to see. And everyone can get some knowledge. Thanks a lot again for your post.

Thank you guys for your support ! I'll do my best to still post and create good topics ! we are here to help each other and exchange the knowledge ! 

I tried to learn more about cryptocurrencies at the beginning and then I started working on the captcha and faucets sites and then I met a group of friends who told me about the campaign carried out by the forum, and now I collect money from trading and from the forum.
During the learning journey I was searching for topics like simple vocabulary and valuable information, thank you

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

That is how they mine woooow , I thought I can mine if I bought two of lol I need alot of equipments for that if I want to make a good income here. Thanks for the post and for the good informations but Satoshi nakamoto is not the one who in the photo okay guys.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Until now I do not know why the companies and sites of that make wallets don't make kuc for every one if he want just to save his phrases in a save place if he lost it , they don't save anything that is baaaaad 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

A very nice explanation, novice members will benefit greatly from it, I liked your attachment with the post pictures to explain what you wrote about the electronic currency and other information, thank you for this effort.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

1 hour ago, Princeazam said:

Wow! What a great post it is! I have never seen such a good post like it. Complete guideline for all the people especially for beginners. I hope if anyone follow this post then he can learn everything about cryptocurrency. Thanks dear.                  

You are welcome dear I am trying hard to make all posts that new members needs !
thank you for your support because I need it to still make like these posts ! thank you so much 

Everything has its rules so it will be better for us to follow them. That is also the first step to start in crypto world, follow all its rules if you want to be success. One of its biggest rule its learn about it first before start anything.

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +4 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!