Bull Run and Bear Run (bull market and bear market) - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
stuntdila

Bull Run and Bear Run (bull market and bear market)

Bull Run   – a market in which share prices are rising, encouraging buying. A bull market is a market that is on the rise and is economically sound,
                    while a bear market is a market that is receding, where most stocks are declining in value. Although some investors are "bearish," the
                    majority of investors are "bullish." The stock market, as a whole, has always posted returns.

Bear Market  – a market in which share prices are falling, encouraging selling.A bear market is a condition in which securities prices fall 20% or more
                          from recent highs amid widespread pessimism and negative investor sentiment

Thanks for this clarification, I know what is bull run but I don't have much informations about this bear run, but with your topic now, I think I got some good ideas about them two, we are waiting for the bull run now, and most of the predictions are saying that it could be after two months from now

• Useful or interesting 1

1 hour ago, stuntdila said:

Bull Run   – a market in which share prices are rising, encouraging buying. A bull market is a market that is on the rise and is economically sound,
                    while a bear market is a market that is receding, where most stocks are declining in value. Although some investors are "bearish," the
                    majority of investors are "bullish." The stock market, as a whole, has always posted returns.

Bear Market  – a market in which share prices are falling, encouraging selling.A bear market is a condition in which securities prices fall 20% or more

You made the very usefully post and I also like this post... But the mistake that's you have done the topic that's you have posting it deserve to be posted to the trading section or cryptoworld section

2 hours ago, stuntdila said:

Well I guess everyone know what bull or bear market it. However what people needs to learn is that, you are suppose to buy coins in bear market, and you are suppose to sell coins when it is bull market. But all you hear is people doing the opposite, buying in bull market and selling bear market. 

Your clarification on bull run and bearish is clear and sound it doesn't need a microphone to be amplified thanks for sharing.

The bull run market its means that's when the bull animal attack is from down and move up... And the bearish market means that's when the bear animal attack is from up and move down

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Thank you for sharing this very good simple information, and I think you have put your topic in the ideal section where the beginners can take a note about that because is very important your info.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Very useful information, and I benefited from it, and it became clear to me a large number of information that I needed and I believe. We will witness in the coming period a great struggle between the bull and the blue whale, and I wait impatiently to see the bull race in the coming months.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If you are an analyst that does not rely solely on the falling or rising market, you can predict prices and benefit from both cases.

How is this bull market and bear market are relates to cypto?? Sorry I am a newbie and I dont have any knowledge about crypto and cryptocurrency.But thanks for the information.Hope you could clarify my doubts

Within bull and bear markets remember that there are corrections. This means that for shorter period we have an opposite trend from the general one (like for 6 months in general price is rising, but during this time we have periods when for 3-4 days in a row price goes down).

The corrections often happen if you reach some psychological barrier (like eg. $10000 price level). If you know how to detect them effectively, you can make good profits from them in the short or midterm. In order to find them, you can use such means of technical analysis as moving averages, daily trading volume or even candlesticks chart.

Really useful information. Thank you. I always heard about the rest of the fence, but I did not have enough information about it and now I know and understand many things about the bull race. I am grateful to you.

On 3/8/2020 at 7:29 AM, stuntdila said:

this is not really exactly, because you can't say that if the price drop by 20% the market has turned into a bear market. i mean it can be right but you need to clarify the time frame.

if the price made a 20% drop in 1 week this doesn't mean that we are in a bear market. if the price drops every day for 2/3 months we can say that we are in a bear market

Thank you for this information. I will do a good look at this topic, because it was not of my interest to know what is a bullish or falling market, but I think that knowing this information is important to anticipate market prices.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Welcome with me
Good topic, which clearly explains the difference between Bull Run and Bear Run
Thank you, you have provided us with this valuable information. With your topic now, I have some new ideas about Bull Run and Bear Run. We hope to wait for Bull Run.

thank you for this information. I had heard of the term bull run but i was not entirely sure what it meant until i read your post. It has clarified things for me. This is important terminology for those entering the crypto world and is necessary to know especially when it comes to trading and deciding whether to buy or sell.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

You are correct that conditions for a bear market to appear is price to drop at least 20% from the top. This is technical term that consitutes the drop is done through many days though. A flash crash is not considered bear market. Still if a flash crash sees continuation, there might be bad news.

I think that this is not difficult to explain, but thanks anyway. Advice for those leaving the market before speaking in the bearmarket. I hope that you will never enter the market in this wave.

On 3/8/2020 at 12:29 PM, stuntdila said:

In this crypto field we use some words which hasn't correct meaning. Bull run and bear from them. Bull run means rising up price and bear run means down price.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Well you give good definition and explanation about bull runs and bear runs, previously I have some information but you provide full information about this topic, now I have lot of knowledge about bull run and bear run, but now crypto market is bear run but hope in soon bull runs in crypto market in full speed.

Yes, there is constant competition between bears and bulls, and every time a team excels, there will be a falling or high market

THINK POSITIVE

Thank you for sharing this information about some of the terms that are used in the movement of the market (bull market - bear market) and any trader in the crypto market must know this information in order to expect prices

The difficult thing is knowing when the bearish market movement and the bullish market movement ends, that is, we can buy at high levels and we think the market is bullish, but we are surprised that we made the purchase at the top and the market turned into a bear market and vice versa is also true

In the crypto world, these two terms Bull run and Bear run are crucial to understand if we are going to perform the any sort of trading activities. Bull run means that state of markets where share prices are higher for buying and in the bear run state, prices are falling for encouraging selling.So we are expecting the bull run. 

Thanks for sharing this, when I started working in this forum I never knew what the bulk run and bearish market meant but with much with time I got to know , so I think many newbies might face such challenges but seeing your post there will now be familiar with what the terms meant.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day