How to find best airdrop - Page 5 - Airdrops - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sidik7

How to find best airdrop

On 10/15/2019 at 7:59 PM, sidik7 said:

today i want to share my experience here to find more airdrop ,many people in the world very interested became on airdrop and will impact getting income in very month ,but we must to learn strategy to find best airdrop.

• first think you must to study or learn overall project and then usefull to all people in the world
  • then you can find airdrop in any site likes this airdrops.io and https://airdropking.io/en/ so far more information airdrop on there is very useful you can try it on there
  • follow all the task on there and completed more airdrop to getting more earning .

Update i create a channel for all friend lets became t.me/cryptobountynewsupdate

if all friend have more site airdrop share here and lets together find more airdrop

Good morning mate,thank you for sharing this websites for doing airdrops but mostly of the airdrops now are scam and not paying anymore.happy posting.

1st of all airdrop mean a small part of total value. In 2016/2017 on airdrop work is better/good enough for us. but now most of the airdrop are fake and less than 1$ value.  

if you are still interest for this you may follow airdrop.io and similar website. You also follow some best youtube channel on your country base on internationally.

Good morning mates,thank you for sharing this information.i have one site that i have been using to find some airdrops ahmmm its called airdropalert.its one of the best there is.

Thanks for share this idea to us but i dont think it was good for us because they never share best airdrop

they just only share those airdrops to increase their referals earning 

On 10/15/2019 at 12:59 PM, sidik7 said:

today i want to share my experience here to find more airdrop ,many people in the world very interested became on airdrop and will impact getting income in very month ,but we must to learn strategy to find best airdrop.

• first think you must to study or learn overall project and then usefull to all people in the world
  • then you can find airdrop in any site likes this airdrops.io and https://airdropking.io/en/ so far more information airdrop on there is very useful you can try it on there
  • follow all the task on there and completed more airdrop to getting more earning .

Update i create a channel for all friend lets became t.me/cryptobountynewsupdate

if all friend have more site airdrop share here and lets together find more airdrop

Some times they are not  any real airdrops at any point I time because the best airdrops you may turn out to be a scam but the ones you less ignored we turn out to be the best at all point in time.

I want to learn that only publish projects that are really good. Airdrop is a marketing strategy method to increase awareness. but now the Asia Pacific region cannot join the keybase event. which is where I can get the best airdrop.

Airdrop BPC token from Blockchain Partners Pro. The token will allow work via Telegram Bot with customers. BPP is a new advertising platform with many opportunities of income, investment, etc.
  1. Register at https://report as spam/2Hm2Coc
  2. Go through the stages of the verification process (4 rotations need to be done)
  3. Check the wallet.

0.08 free tokens will be given to you automatically.

Also 0.02 for each affiliate 

1 BPC = 7$ cost

This forum is one of the best forum that you looking for. I already used a lot of airdrops but this one is one of the best.  My experience is good.  

Days ago there was an aerial launch for binance called solana token, and paid up to $ 100 in tokens, these airdrops are legitimate just like those that come out for yobit as yoda token.

Thanks friend for sharing this sites, i believe they will help us to get another place which is legit for us to earn money. There are are many projects which will pay us good amount online, but the only problem is to discover them.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Legit airdrops seems to be very rare these days. I mostly use the 99airdrops to find legit airdrops. Also i follow many big official pages on the Twitter to get regular updates regarding new airdrops. I'll definitely try you given websites too. 

There were too many trusted airdrops in the past.. But these days most of airdrops are scam.. So be careful guys! And thanks for sharing this useful sites.. I know the first one and i will try the others.. Hope that you shared some old airdrops which you have benifited from them..

Nowadays,telegram has become the most active platform for airdrops.Also you can get so many airdrops from Twitter also.But,the fact is you don't know which airdrops are legit.It's a tough thing to understand.You need a lot of experience for that.

To know the good airdrops operations, you must make sure of the official website and the sponsors of this exchange in addition to knowing the types of currencies that this airdrop is dealing with and deposit operations also because the fraudulent sites demand deposit in exchange for obtaining their imaginary code only without allowing you to choose currencies

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

these days many fake airdrops are coming they ask us to fill Google form and they also ask to give money to them after it they will give you their native token but I don't believe in these types of airdrop I only participate in those airdrop which is listed by airdrops.io

I was mostly using airdropalert and airdrop.io. The rest were pretty much adding scam coins and fake airdrops that weren't going to pay anything, but dissappear and lock telegram after they gained a few dollars. Most airdrops have been totally worthless in the last two years.