How to find best airdrop - Page 3 - Airdrops - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sidik7

How to find best airdrop

2 hours ago, cryptokram said:

Not sometimes, but most of the time are not reliable its so that I don't know if there are still airdrops that are legit in the market, but I am hoping that there is still. 

is still guys if we can find more site airdrop , so we can selected and choices so far i learn more on social media and other more people success in airdrops

1 hour ago, sidik7 said:

is still guys if we can find more site airdrop , so we can selected and choices so far i learn more on social media and other more people success in airdrops

If ever you can find a legit airdrops, that would be a hard things to seek, because finding a legit airdrops nowadays is like a gold were you need to dig it first before anything else. But most airdrops in the social media also not true, so careful brother.

17 minutes ago, CryingCrypt said:

Subscribe to blogs or vlogs. There are a lot of people nowadays that offers tutorials and gives some links for the airdrops. Try them. Search. Goodluck.

thats good alternatif guys thanks for reccomend i think all friend here was know for that , in a blog we cannot analysis because offering more project airdrop.

• Useful or interesting 1

1 hour ago, Raihan555 said:

I think you should not waste time searching airdrops due to most of the airdrops are scam it's better to find another way to earn money

yaps the way for earn from online is more , for airdrops its only on weekend with refreshing and search new airdrop.

updating if all friend want to earning from airdrop with my channel here @cryptobountynewsupdate on there i will hard for give update new airdrop and analysis .

I am grateful for the information you wrote in a article. In the past, i tried to find new airdrops in different VK groups or in another social networks, but now I can find them faster and much easier. Thank you!

CSGOPOLYGON.COM - 1$ CODE "FREEKOKS"

CSGOPOLYGON.COM - КОД НА 1$ "FREEKOKS"

57 minutes ago, FlappYZoK said:

I am grateful for the information you wrote in a article. In the past, i tried to find new airdrops in different VK groups or in another social networks, but now I can find them faster and much easier. Thank you!

yes hope this is useful to all new member or all friend here and make easy for all to getting new airdrop if want to update follow my new update on channel.

8 hours ago, cieloskie21 said:

Are these airdrops real? I do not that know much if whether this can be fake or real. I just want to make sure before i do anything stupid and lose some

Well those site only promote those airdrops, who knows if the devs will actually keep the promise and deliver the coins, or if they will have any value in the end, just dont do KYC for 10$ worth of coins like many projects ask

• +2 1

On 10/20/2019 at 3:29 AM, Abderrazak19 said:

You can find many good airdrops in the airdrop alert site  and the bitcointalk forum in the section bounties altcoins 

Personally i prefer airdrop alert site because its verry easy to find airdrops ther

I do not think so. Airdrop alerts may provide useful airdrop information but mostly debris. 
An airdrop should be simple without any task or KYC exchange.

9 minutes ago, lucky80 said:

I do not think so. Airdrop alerts may provide useful airdrop information but mostly debris. 
An airdrop should be simple without any task or KYC exchange.

so far we can see more airdrop must use KYC but if the airdrop not legit i think its risk for the KYC because the privacy its can publish.

I prefer the airdrop but always go for the legit one. Specially if they need the KYC which seems good. It is best strategy to check it multiple times before proceeding. 

1 minute ago, pucukjaya said:

I agree with you. Now many new trades are appearing, so Lita must be smart in choosing good trades and leaving bad trades.

To determine the best airdrop, we must find out through news, forums and groups both on Facebook, Twitter and Telegram. there you will find the best airdrop for us to follow.

demand , community and how about team manage a community on project yea its my analysis  and then airdrop legit i think have unique strategy likes XLM .

3 minutes ago, pucukjaya said:

Xlm is indeed an airdrop that never disappoints its members, from blockcain, coinbase and now the last keybase. we will know whether this keybase really pays or not, we see November 15th.

yes sir , im very sad from airdrop XLM not participate because i dont have a github account , if they sure paid congratulations for that.

Just now, pucukjaya said:

At keybase now you don't need to use a github account, but now the Asia Pacific region can't join the keybase event.

yes guys ,soon if any new airdrop its same with XLM i will participate if any i think soon will any new airdrop on there .

• +1 1

i usually use airdrop.io and telegram channel. but noted this, all of airdrops in the platform is legit, but it's not guarantee that all of their tokens will listed on the market and become some shitcoins in the end.

Edited by I-KUN

1 hour ago, sidik7 said:

yes sir , im very sad from airdrop XLM not participate because i dont have a github account , if they sure paid congratulations for that.

Many users are banned because of their cheating by registering several accounts and want to get XLM prizes by cheating. That is why keybase will pay in November

I don’t think that today you can earn money on airdrops, long time ago maybe, pathetic attempts and companies that go out before their coins begin to be traded on exchanges, are all airdrops. but maybe im wrong

42 minutes ago, lidaci said:

Airdrоpаlеrt.com wаs my favоritе, I utilizеd to requirе рortion in all аirdrорs rесordеd therе аnd I utilizе coinairdoрs.cоm in some сases as well.

yes sharing together here and we can get more knowledge for find airdrop and analysis together for new more airdrop .

On 10/15/2019 at 4:59 PM, sidik7 said:

today i want to share my experience here to find more airdrop ,many people in the world very interested became on airdrop and will impact getting income in very month ,but we must to learn strategy to find best airdrop.

• first think you must to study or learn overall project and then usefull to all people in the world
  • then you can find airdrop in any site likes this airdrops.io and https://airdropking.io/en/ so far more information airdrop on there is very useful you can try it on there
  • follow all the task on there and completed more airdrop to getting more earning .

Update i create a channel for all friend lets became t.me/cryptobountynewsupdate

if all friend have more site airdrop share here and lets together find more airdrop

Thank for authentic source.i have book market this post .I would visit this site and recommend it to more people.i would write its review after visiting it.Now a days i am interested in Air drops.

3 minutes ago, Syedbesharat said:

Thank for authentic source.i have book market this post .I would visit this site and recommend it to more people.i would write its review after visiting it.Now a days i am interested in Air drops.

welcome guys , yea lets for chek and lets be part with more project on there but choices the best for you think on there .

4 minutes ago, sidik7 said:

welcome guys , yea lets for chek and lets be part with more project on there but choices the best for you think on there .

How do i know which one is best? Do you have your telegram group ?i have been warned by senior member.That their are 90% air drops are not legit they are scamming peoples.So could you guide me ?

1 minute ago, Syedbesharat said:

How do i know which one is best? Do you have your telegram group ?i have been warned by senior member.That their are 90% air drops are not legit they are scamming peoples.So could you guide me ?

above you can try to find which want you think better and legit guys, or you can find the airdrop in my channel in above chek this channel bellow .

What is the purpose of calling it an airdrop if u must make 20 tasks for it ? and make accounts on medium, linkedin, etc nobody uses those, and even thats not a guarantee that u will get ur 15$ , the price almost always dumps when airdroppers get their coins

From my experience with airdrops  i can say it's a real waste of time because i have participated in a number of airdrops, but unfortunately  most of them are worthless or even no tokens are distributed. 

3 hours ago, boigarca said:

Сhесk it оut hеre airdroраlеrt.соm they mоrеover hаve a bounty locales where they kistt bоunties yоu'll be аble tаkе рart in.

that is true guys , lets for see more update on there if you are interested be part , and if you not interested yea dont be part .