Buy a future with close date in May - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CrazyIvan

Buy a future with close date in May

Hi guys,

I'm going to buy a future contract on Bitmex for May 2020, as soon as it is available. I expect a bullrun because of the halving. 

Anyone else trading crypto futures? I'm new to it. As I understand when I buy future now for $100  (the future ends in May), I will have profit is higher than today?

But there may be influences and factors that may cause the wind to not go as the ship craves
This will affect the price, so plan well before getting yourself into it

Life is great and enjoy it

You cannot be sure of this to the end, there is no stability, perhaps this will bring you income, and possibly vice versa. You do this at your own peril and risk. In general, as soon as your very future comes, you will find out whether this transaction will bring you income or vice versa.

I haven't dealt with futures contracts before, but I suspect that there will be a good profit from them, especially after bitcoin rose significantly early this year.

On 10/15/2019 at 1:41 PM, CrazyIvan said:

Hi guys,

I'm going to buy a future contract on Bitmex for May 2020, as soon as it is available. I expect a bullrun because of the halving. 

Anyone else trading crypto futures? I'm new to it. As I understand when I buy future now for $100  (the future ends in May), I will have profit is higher than today?

I'm not some expert for margin trading but did you know that there are some fee for "Perpetual Contracts"?

For example for BTC or XBT is 0.01% every 8 hours, you can check all details here:

https://www.bitmex.com/app/fees

Like I say I'm not expert but research a little bit before you invest. :classic_wink:

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

On 10/15/2019 at 2:41 PM, CrazyIvan said:

Hi guys,

If you expect a bull run just because of the halving then I should inform you of another feature which in Bitcoin's code. This is called difficulty adjustement. Price can drop and miners can keep mining profitably according to this adjusment that automatically happens every 2100 blocks. 

I did not deal with future contracts before and I do not have much information about them, but I think they are very dangerous, can anyone explain them, please.

I think it's hard to predict if the price of crypto will rise and become a bull run on the mid of 2020, as we all know it's very volatile and yes the halving is coming soon but it's not that the bull run might come too. 

20 hours ago, Basel098 said:

Honestly, my friend, I have no experience with that in this field. I have not purchased a contract from Bitmex and I am trading on Binance

I am also trading on the Binance platform and the Bitmix platform is a bad platform

On 10/15/2019 at 5:11 PM, CrazyIvan said:

Hi guys,

I do not think any one should take risk just because of halving. Because market could react opposite on halving. So do not think about bull run to make a future contract. May price of coins would fall in may due to some big newses regarding crypto.

On 10/15/2019 at 2:05 PM, Thekingcallme said:

But there may be influences and factors that may cause the wind to not go as the ship craves
This will affect the price, so plan well before getting yourself into it

Yes, one of the most important things that must be done is planning and studying the issue from all sides and then making a decision if the matter is worth buying a contract and investing or not.

THINK POSITIVE

On 3/8/2020 at 2:46 PM, laska smrtici said:

It is necessary to paper and pen, plan at the beginning and draw goals as well as the estimated risks and benefits and then start applying

Everything has to be drawn up and studied, and then the events monitored by recording them on paper or your computer, in order to know the extent of the success they have achieved.

Life is great and enjoy it

I agree with your logic. I also expect the bitcoin price to increase substantially after the halving event. But as opposed to that i am going to use the hodl strategy for my crypto and hold what i ave earned until then to see what value it will be after the halving event. I expect it to go up a lot.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

What is that future currency? Are you in a hurry? I don't really like this idea, because I'm quite afraid of new money, this is also a future currency, until May I launched, I felt quite risky.

I don't like it personally, I don't feel secure because I'm hard to identify and don't grasp. May 202020 is probably the time when bitcoin increased in price after halving, hoping you're lucky

It would be such a lucky if you did nit buy then but bought now when the price is at 5k, this is one chance you are not going to get again.

Just now, teminalibug said:

It would be such a lucky if you did nit buy then but bought now when the price is at 5k, this is one chance you are not going to get again.

Since the topic is old and the case is outdated, there is no need to buy the $5000 BTC. The price can go down from the $5000 and hit the $1000 if the Corona virus spreads all over the world.

47 minutes ago, MrGox said:

Since the topic is old and the case is outdated, there is no need to buy the $5000 BTC. The price can go down from the $5000 and hit the $1000 if the Corona virus spreads all over the world.

The topic is old, but situations are relevant, bitcoin n price can nit go lower than 3k by the way that is the average  miners reward.

Все советы являются предсказательными, потому что это не произошло, вы должны тщательно подумать, потому что это не дешево. Но я считаю, что Bitmex может получить прибыль от фьючерсов для вас, потому что это хороший обмен.

Does the future end in May? You think that after Halving Bitcoin, something will change in the price of Bitcoin itself. Oh yes, I think so too and believe that bitcoin will change in price and become more expensive than it was. 

Let us not rush to make decisions that are not guaranteed, because we still have not finished this epidemic that is spreading in the world, and any wrong move may lead you to lose your money at this time. But this does not mean that you will not think in the future that you can do so, but be certain

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

The time for halving has already gone we are now expecting bull run in few months nothing happens during halving and it has already gone.

We are day dreamers and keeps on thinking that this will happend with us and that will never bad can ever touch me but nothing according to our dreams happens. I bought a lof of coins thinking that I can earn a lot and they will rose a lot but nothing happened and they are here with no value. 

Only risk takers can heed to this advice because no one can tell whether the price will be appreciating by that time though it will be very easy for those that are already doing long term investment

• Useful or interesting 2