New Sign-up are Closed from Saturday - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chrislynn

New Sign-up are Closed from Saturday

Yesterday I checked there is no sign up button on crypto talk forum and also checked the status of crypto talk newest member last newest is Leon and this member sign-up on Friday so now this forum only paid existing members. So still many people confused why yobit exchange payment stopped to going main wallets of yobit exchange. 

In the past, some countries have been banned from paying, and this week it seems that there are new updates that may be announced on Monday and the update of some forum services.

I also assume there some updates going on with the site and yet to be announced on Monday as I heard from this forum.

People have increased a lot in the forum and some of them send spam or copy comments and do not abide by the rules I think more countries will be banned

1 hour ago, chrislynn said:

Yesterday I checked there is no sign up button on crypto talk forum and also checked the status of crypto talk newest member last newest is Leon and this member sign-up on Friday so now this forum only paid existing members. So still many people confused why yobit exchange payment stopped to going main wallets of yobit exchange. 

Yes i also found that the new registration is closed on crypto talk. I invite my friend to join this forum but he was unable to join because new registration is closed. Yobit registeration is also closed. 

2 hours ago, Zaino34 said:

In the past, some countries have been banned from paying, and this week it seems that there are new updates that may be announced on Monday and the update of some forum services.

About the countries who were banned, I want to give an extra informations, those members who got banned, they still can use this forum and use their accounts without any problems but they will not get paid, so the registration is not off because of those countries, but there is another unknown reason, and maybe we will find out what is it in the near days 

• Useful or interesting 1

3 hours ago, chrislynn said:

Also there have my friend who blame me till now why I gave him the website that's he cannot register? And I don't have nothing to answer him, maybe cryptotalk should inform us what's happened there 

5 hours ago, chrislynn said:

Well I guess, they are forced to take such steps. They must have been bombarded by fake accounts, whose sole aim is to spam and collect as much satoshi as they can, before they are banned. They already banned so many countries, and now they have closed registration. I don't blame them, people tried to abuse cryptotalk, and they are taking steps to protect themselves. 

6 hours ago, chrislynn said:

Lol, so what's the meaning of this? Does cryptotalk don't need new users! And also so that's we are not required to invite people to cryptotalk at this moment right!

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

7 hours ago, chrislynn said:

How did you know that's about who were the last member to be registered on cryptotalk? Is there have the page that's shown the last member to be signed up

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

I think  thay are making  some policies  to get rid  of scammers  I hope registration will open  soon again.  Because  It is not possible  they stop new registration  permanently. 

Everyone expects to add new features and rules on Monday, and the problem of withdrawing and registering on the platform will definitely be solved, so all we have to do is wait only.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes from Saturday, means yesterday, cryptotalk has stopped their new registrations. No one knows that they stopped it for temporary time or permanent time. But this is horrible and looks like cryptotalk future is not good. If we gets banned for any reason on cryptotalk then what ahead, we too will not able to register on cryptotalk.

I think both Cryptotalk forum and Yobit website exchange they are doing the clean about some spam, so they are doing their maintenance is possible from Monday they will introduce some conditions

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

There are no sign up from the day of Saturday and also to be added that crypto talk has make new rules and regulations for all the people around the world who uses it for earning money and reputation is that there will no sign up till Monday has come.

Greetings are currently updating the forum by cleaning it up from the spammers will soon fix all that's for a good for the community for now we have to keep working 

Yes i also notice that.i think this is  a technical problem.this site make his privacy well. So you can wait for more time  to  come new decision   

Yes, registering for crypto is now completely banned.  Because now crypto administrators have banned all fraudsters and those who post poor quality.  They are making such changes to crypto so that they do not have to register again in crypto.  However, the registration will resume soon.

Yes it seems that the new registrations have been halted at the moment. I think this is most likely due to the new policies that the moderators are now implementing in order to tighten down on the security measures and to prevent abuse of their earnign system. I think that registration will come back online once these issues are dealt with, hopefully in the next few days.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Hello my friend,  they update services that is the the only reason and also they may have new news for us we are just waiting as you are. 

hope the good news are coming.

Payment will continue tonight. Technical works will also be completed. Tonight's forum will have new rules and features                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

No one knows why the forum stopped joining new members to it and this is strange because the supervisors did not provide any permission regarding this matter and this is what made the members confused and no one knows how long this situation will last

Helo friend...what is this ..is it really true?...I cannot know anything about it please help me to figure out this 

What is this..why all these problems come in this form..its really confused me ....

Not only that ,but some other part of this platform has been seized for a while now. It might be that they are having some checks up on the site. We plead to them to be haste about it and let's us enjoy our full cryptotalk. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy