I like this forum very much - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maroua

I like this forum very much

Yes I agree this is loveable  forum.  This is very easy and simple platform.  Every one can comment on every  posts  on which  he want to comment. 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +4 1

When you said they don't reply to begginners topics, I think everyone is free to post in whenever he wants, but for me I think this is not right, because they were newbies too, and they should think about the newbies as they think about themselves, in thus forum it is different and we help each others to understand 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +4 2

I agree with you. This is the best platform to earn money and also gain knowledge about crypto.I really like this forum very much.

• -2 1
  • +1 1
  • +5 2

I like this forum too.  Because there is so much valuable information available.  Here are the topics and posts on all the topics of crypto.  And here all the crypto beginners want to know and learn a lot by posting and creating topics.  And I like to reply to their posts and topics so they can learn and learn something.  I'm more worried about them so they don't fall back on acquiring crypto knowledge.

• +4 1

I also agree with you my friend. I am also in a fond with this site. For a student like me this site is the best platform. We can learn and earn from this forum. About this one of my friend suggested. Now i am thinking that, that moment was one of the great moment for us.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

For me i juat try to be more good with people here and help them for alot of reasons and the big one is to find the help when i need .

Also if we hate each other that will mke our future here dark as night.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

For me I help and reply even comments if I can help and after all we need to stay away from people they are free to do what they want after all it is their freedom here just they don't attack us they just stay away some of them .

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +5 1

Crypto forum is really a rewarding platform for most of the people specially students , they can work here for a short time period and can earn bitcoins instead of these it also helps to improve the way that how we can reeducate the others about their wisdom and goals .

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

For my point of view everyone should free to do comment wheather they want.And also there are various member present and moderator help everyone and newbie get benefited by the beginner s forum.

Who don't live this forum. This site provides us bitcoins for simple tasking and also we are getting lots of knowledge about cryptocurrency. I have joined this platform 2 months earlier and I'm so glad after joining this site as my daily expenses is getting fulfilled by this site. Thank you cryptotalk...

We also love this forum greatly and spend most of my time with it because it has become a daily job and I work about 3-4 hours a day to complete 30 posts per day Thank you for this wonderful forum

I also like this forum and its great members who have contributed to my knowledge in cryptocurrency much love to you.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -1 1

In fact, this forum is very cool and the members provide information and advice to each other, but in the absence of a response to beginners, this is inaccurate because most of the members were beginners before becoming an experienced member

Yes, I agree with you, this is a great forum because they care about beginners and teach them well. I wish him success and success for all members.

I m new here..I alo like this form...its a great plat form for beginners...hope for best.. 

• -5 1
  • -2 1
  • -1 1
  • +2 1

Да я согласен с вами, мне также нравится этот форум в отличие от того же например bitcointalk, тем больше вы можете получить денег и много знаний

• -5 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

Yes you are right, for the first day i tried to write topics, i feel tired but later, i conceder it like a habite, so that make me more confidence, and know more about many things relating with digital coin

3 minutes ago, L1ST said:

Да я согласен с вами, мне также нравится этот форум в отличие от того же например bitcointalk, тем больше вы можете получить денег и много знаний

Я не знаю, вы русский?вы можите писать твои письмо по англиский если ты хочешь, удачно мой друг

• +3 1

If. You are new member, you will say that, may be because it is easy for you to say that working here is easy, may. I agree with you, but for me, day by day, i feel boring about topics, the same meaning evry day, i try to change my adress topics, to make it mor exciting

• +2 2
  • +3 2

this forum is really very useful for learners. you can learn lots from this forum along with a little bit earning. i am always convoy gratitude to the entire members of the forum who created such a good workplace for us.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I am new here ..I also like thus platform very much...its really amazing.. I find it through one of my frind

• -5 1
  • -1 1
  • +2 2

I also like the forum very much it is very good for earning money and reputation for all the people around the world and also to be added that as a beginner or newbie you have to do 100 comment and 30 comment every day for earning money.

I am new here I do not know about it...but I think it was the best thing to do with my life experience....

• -5 1

I m new here I do not know anything about it if any one have information about it then tell me please....

• -4 1

Well, You must like this Forum and every body do love this Forum. As when you posting here and giving your time, you get paid for it. I prefer to spent my here instead of Facebook. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Главный инвестиционный директор Bitwise Мэтью Хоуган заявил, что институциональные инвесторы, вложат в биткойн до 1 триллиона долларов через биржевые фонды (ETF), поскольку они постепенно переходят в криптовалюту. В записке, разосланной инвестиционным экспертам, Хоуган выразил обеспокоенность по поводу волатильности цен на биткойн. Поскольку актив колеблется от 60 до 70 тысяч долларов, генеральный директор считает, что лучшая стратегия — «сохранять спокойствие и смотреть в будущее».   Несмотря на краткосрочные колебания, Хоуган выделил несколько ключевых предстоящих событий. К ним относятся халвинг и потенциальное одобрение спотовых биткойн-ETF такими крупными платформами, как Morgan Stanley или Wells Fargo . Хоуган подчеркнул, что текущие процессы комплексной проверки, проводимые инвестиционными комитетами и консультантами, являются важным шагом перед совершением инвестиций в биткойны. Он упомянул, что в ожидании этих событий цена Биткойна может испытать боковое движение в ответ на незначительные изменения настроений. Тем не менее, Хоуган с оптимизмом смотрит на будущее Биткойна, ссылаясь на устойчивый бычий рынок с ростом почти на 300% за последние 15 месяцев и веские причины для дальнейшего роста.   Январское одобрение спотовых биткойн-ETF значительно открыло рынок криптовалют для профессионалов в области инвестиций. Хоуган считает, что это знаменует собой начало интереса со стороны профессионалов, управляющих триллионами долларов, и этот процесс займет годы. Он также подчеркнул приток $12 миллиардов в ETF с момента их запуска, назвав это самым успешным дебютом ETF. Тем не менее, он ожидает, что глобальные управляющие активами, выделяющие всего 1% своих портфелей в биткойны, могут привести к притоку в 1 триллион долларов, в результате чего первоначальные 12 миллиардов долларов кажутся минимальными инвестициями. Ранее в марте Хоуган предположил, что спотовые ETF Ethereum могут привлечь больше активов, если будут запущены после мая. Учитывая более осторожный прогноз относительно майского дебюта, он предположил , что декабрьский запуск может быть более выгодным. Задержка даст Уолл-стрит и традиционному финансовому сектору больше времени для понимания сложностей криптовалюты, особенно Биткойна. По оценкам Хогана, Уолл-стрит потребуется от восьми до девяти месяцев, чтобы приспособиться к биткойнам, прежде чем рассматривать новый ETF.
    • Hello, friends, I wanted to alert you all about my recent experience with an airdrop group named @Airdrop_Fam. Initially, everything seemed legitimate. They requested an advance payment for their services, which I thought was standard procedure. However, the situation took a turn for the worse when they began demanding additional funds to publish a post. When I resisted their sudden and unexpected demand, communication came to an abrupt halt; they completely ignored my messages. The person behind this scheme is the admin of the group, known as @Airdrop_FAM_Admin. At first, this individual appears cooperative and friendly, but don't be deceived – it's all a facade to extort more money from you. Please, I urge everyone to be cautious and steer clear of @Airdrop_Fam. The group is a sham, filled with no genuine participants. The admin is a charlatan through and through. Don't let yourself be their next victim! Stay safe and always do thorough research before engaging with such groups
    • Як не крути, держава всеодно захоче накласти лапу на вашу діяльність, це просто покищо питання часу!
    • Снижение комиссий и увеличение прибыли: Как Bitmore изменяет игру Высокие банковские комиссии давно являются проблемой для многих предпринимателей. В Bitmore мы стремимся к минимизации ваших расходов на финансовые операции. Убедитесь лично, воспользуйтесь услугами перевода денег между странами, или оплаты счетов.
    • Lower fees and higher profits: How Bitmore is changing the game High bank fees have long been a problem for many entrepreneurs. At Bitmore, we're committed to minimizing your financial transaction costs. See for yourself, use our cross-country money transfer or bill payment services.
    • Обмен в несколько кликов!!! О нас: Сервис на рынке появился  недавно, но наша команда с опытом в сфере обменов больше 5-ти лет, готова предоставить клиенту максимально быстрый и качественный обмен. Наши операторы консультируют клиента на всех этапах сделки. Возможны быстрые обмены с Банковских карт, QIWI, Юмани на Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tether, LiteCoin и другие криптовалюты и обратно. Так же предусмотрена работа с обменами вида Криптовалюта-Криптовалюта. Для клиентов предусмотрено: - Выгодные условия для обмена; - Реферальная программа ; - Программа лояльности для новых клиентов  Оставляйте заявки, обращайтесь в чат и совершайте обмены на выгодных условиях! На данном этапе время работы обменного сервиса с 10:00 до 22:00 по МСК. Наши контакты: eMail: https://admin@ebucks.fi  - для сотрудничества https://support@ebucks.fi   - поддержка, вопросы по обменам Telegram: https://t.me/ebuckssup (@ebuckssup) добавляйтесь только по ссылке. Возможны дубли мошенников. Чат на сайте: https://ebucks.fi/ru
    • Актуальные курсы на 29.03   🇵🇱 ВАРШАВА 🇵🇱   Покупаем Ваш Tether (USDT).   💸Доплатим Вам 0.7 за $. 🏦Выдадим наличный $, €, PLN. 🏢Центр, свой офис, личная встреча, без предоплат. ♻️Денежные переводы по всему миру! 🌍 💰Работаем с любыми объёмами.   За деталями - пишите Менеджеру 🧑‍💻👉 в телеграм  @PLsmartgroupp
    • Дорогие наши клиенты! Предлагаем выгодные обмены в Тайланде. Вы можете купить Тайские Баты по самому выгодному курсу.   НАШИ ПРЕИМУЩЕСТВА: Анонимность и безопасность Отсутствие скрытых платежей и комиссий Среднее время обработки заявки 5 минут Работаем 24/7   КОНТАКТЫ Чат с оператором: EX.ATM24.PRO Телефон: +66 918464597 Телеграм: https://t.me/atm24pr
    • Приветствуем наших клиентов! Предлагаем Вам выгодно купить Биткоин.   Обменник криптовалют Imperial.exchange предлагает выгодный курс и оперативно проводит обмен. Профессиональная работа службы поддержки.   Наши контакты:Почта: support@imperial.exchangeTelegram: https://t.me/imperialexchange_admСайт: https://imperial.exchange/
    • Майнер криптовалюты Hut 8 Corp опубликовал отчет о своих результатах за последние шесть месяцев. Согласно пресс-релизу компании , Hut 8 увеличила выручку до $60,6 млн за шесть месяцев, закончившихся 31 декабря 2023 года. Основные показатели финансовой отчетности Hut 8 включают увеличение выручки на 32% и значительное увеличение чистой прибыли до $6,2 млн по сравнению с к предыдущему чистому убытку. Стоимость майнинга биткойнов ( BTC ) составила 18 815 долларов США, и за этот период компания добыла 1244 биткойна. Стоимость энергии Hut 8 за МВтч составила 44,52 доллара США, что отражает эффективность управления затратами на электроэнергию. Биткойн укрепляет активы Hut 8 Сила баланса компании очевидна в ее активах в биткойнах : по состоянию на 31 декабря 2023 года 9 195 биткойнов оценивались примерно в 388,1 миллиона долларов. Эта база активов обеспечивает Hut 8 значительную рыночную стоимость и потенциал для будущих доходов. Биткойн демонстрирует устойчивый рост с начала года после того, как спотовые биткойн- ETF в США привлекли в биткойн институциональных и розничных инвесторов. С начала года первая и до сих пор лидирующая криптовалюта в мире подорожала на 60%, а в начале марта BTC обновил свой исторический максимум, поднявшись выше $70 000. Кроме того, рыночная капитализация Биткойна превысила 1,4 триллиона долларов, что сделало самую ценную криптовалюту восьмым по величине активом в мире, обогнав серебро.