I like this forum very much - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maroua

I like this forum very much

I would have never thought that such a site existed. I feel very happy to be able to take part in this formidable forum and better yet to have the chance of learning about the cryptocurrencies world. I've got to say that at the beginning it was kind of difficult and disappointing at times mainly because I did not know there were rules or suggestions about the mechanics of the forum. Once I got familiar with these rules and the topics it began to go better in many aspects. What I like the most is the fact that you get to know many people and interesting topics about the crypto world.

• +3 1

As I have said in different forums, Cryptotalk is for me one of the best websites to earn money, besides that you can share your knowledge through the different topics that arise, and the treatment between the different users is very pleasant.

Of course I like this forum a lot.  Because through this forum I can easily learn better about cryptocurrency.  Moreover, more money can be made in a very short time by making meaningful comments in this forum.  Which is changing my financial situation.

I really like this forum a lot, it is very productive, I love the way we can interact through this medium, respecting the rules of course, and making contributions to each other, and I have been able to appreciate a lot of knowledge of other people here and their experiences The study of cryptocurrencies helps us to get rid of losses and scams thanks in advance community

Hello my friend, with full respect for your opinion, I do not agree with you in generalizing to all the people here ... There are many people who want to learn and not only profit from the site, so we must always care that our publications are of benefit

Every member should follow and like this forum because this platform give us more than our expectation. In return this is our duty to express our love here.

If I totally agree, this forum is one of the best, to say the best in its class, which is the world of Cryptocurrencies where here there is a wide community that is open to answering people's questions and as an incentive to this great forum called and CryptoTalk you can win some cryptocurrencies
a big greeting to the whole community

I will not stop entering the forum even if the payment stops because I love this field and I always want to learn more about digital currencies and payment also stimulates diligence and work

I also like this forum. Because there's a lot of valuable information. Here are all the crypto topics and posts. And here all crypto startups want to know and learn a lot by posting and creating the topic. And I like to answer their posts and topics so that they can learn and learn something. I'm more concerned with them so that they don't get too late to learn crypto.

Hello friend, first of all welcome to this crypto family. Crypto talk is very helpful and informative to the beginners like us. This forum not only gives us information about cryptocurrency but it also gives money to its users, that's a huge plus point in this forum. We can also make new friends using this platform

I also agree with you in the same opinion as this forum is wonderful and the people in it are wonderful, and we must not forget the supervisors who have a great role in the smooth functioning of this forum, as I feel very comfortable working in this forum

I agree, I learned a lot of new things in here and found so many new information about crypto, I wish there were more forums like this

This forum has become better than any furoms technically the cryptotalk good because everyone can share his ideas and advices that we all need I feel my self here in good community 

• +4 1

In this forum is acceptable individuals consistently help one another and they additionally manage new fledglings about every single thing the vast majority give positive reaction to other people. This is a very useful and good forums.

What you learn in this forum is priceless.
In Crypto Talk we find the information we want, we just have to know how to look for it.
The community is wonderful and the most experienced forum members always collaborate on everything.
If I need to know something about the wonderful world of cryptocurrencies, here I will discover it.

Of course I like this forum because in this forum We learn about different coins and different trading systems and different We can find out about people's opinions and ensure our daily income based on these comments

I really do enjoy this forum very much. This platform has been very much comforting and informative for me. People are much more friendly and seems supportive to beginners. I myself has got a lot of guidance from seniors here and I'd prefer to stay here

Yes this is so great . This is really useful and helps people to earn money through sharing information and thereby in return also getting knowledge . Everyone must atleast once try this platform a lot of ideas can be build if people try putting thier best in here. Good luck to everyone using it and looking forward to more useful posts.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

The forum is great way to discover the crypto, i fell really glad to be here. The platform is make the way easy to understand and get some earning from here. I think without having this potential platform the learning about the bct would be more hard for us.

Who doesn't like this forum? 

One of my friends gathered about 10k Talk tokens in last few months and yesterday he sold it with hundreds of dollars. So i am also starting to gather some token if it is possible. 

On 3/7/2020 at 9:56 AM, Maroua said:

I do not know why I feel affection for this forum and its members honestly. I would like to discuss with you a lot in this forum. I used to work in another forum as well, but I did not like it very much. I felt that the members of that forum are like robots. They do not comment on beginners ’posts and also despise us of us new ones, either. Here I feel that every member of this forum like my brother or sister, thank you very much. I really appreciate it.

@Maroua Hello, The same thing happened to me, I was in other forums and the truth was I felt alone, I hardly even published, when I got to Cryptotalk my perspectives changed 180 degrees, the interaction here is excellent, there are good posts and comments and of course, good payment, It can be learned and taught easily, for that you have to read and write, of course writing interesting things that attract other users, each day one grows in wisdom and the environment becomes familiar, we will be here for a long time, I'm sure of that, greetings.

• +2 1

Hello dear I am newbie at this forum . I think it is very helpful site . because some people can not effort the pocket money ,tution fee etc that the main reason like this forum . Cryptotalk is helpful to know about the trading and marketing.i like this forum because I effort my expenses easily.