I like this forum very much - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maroua

I like this forum very much

On 3/7/2020 at 3:56 PM, Maroua said:

I do not know why I feel affection for this forum and its members honestly. I would like to discuss with you a lot in this forum. I used to work in another forum as well, but I did not like it very much. I felt that the members of that forum are like robots. They do not comment on beginners ’posts and also despise us of us new ones, either. Here I feel that every member of this forum like my brother or sister, thank you very much. I really appreciate it.

Crypto forum is basically a rewarding platform for many of the people specially students , they will work here for a brief period of time and may earn bitcoins rather than these it also helps to enhance the way that how we will reeducate the others about their wisdom and goals

• +1 1

ı also liked this forum very much. you are both chatting and learning useful information, researching and responding to a topic you do not know. 

• +2 1

I also like this forum. I am new to the crypto business. Here I learn a lot of new information. And already managed to make new friends here. Cool!

• +1 1

There is no reason not to love this forum because its one of the greatest thing we can do a lot of this things going around and I have gained a lot of knowledge in this place the good thing we can do today is to make sure that we are putting together a good processes that work for us is to follow the route that work for us, this forum has been helpful to me a lot

• +4 1

I think the best way to income daily is to through this forum. But other than that Yobit offers good projects investment in investbox. And by seeing those projects,any user can get attracted and those investment plans also offers good profits on daily basis or monthly basis. So that's how you can earn. And also you can get free coins from Yobit.

• +3 1

yes me too .. i like this forum because in this forum me learn about how to trade .. how to investment and becareful in investment many again me learn in this forum .. what is coin and token .. and the price about coin 

• +2 1

This is a very new form of making Bitcoin free. payout rate is very high. we should be serious on the forum for the common good

This forum is very interesting, it provides very good content, it also gives you the opportunity to share your own ideas, it is an excellent space for Debate. I will continue reading the publications on this page to continue learning about the crypto world

• +3 1

This platform has many useful forums. Before i did not know about this platform. After joining the airdrop campaign from Yobit exchange i joined this platform. And you can discuss many useful topics. Thanks to the developers.

Any person that really want to learn or have knowledge about cryptocurrency would definitely love to be here,would definitely love this forum, it teaches alot and give opportunity to earn, it a place we all have to be proud to be 

The forum is very young with less than 300,000 members. It is still small compared to similar ones; BitcoinTalk, BeerMoney, Reddit, Quora and some of others. So here, it is easier and possible to interact with each and every thread and every enquiries tendered will be dealt with convincingly. It might not be so with time as the forum keep getting bigger like BitcoinTalk, so then don't hate the forum.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Well, the first time I write in a forum, I find the topics developed here interesting, quite dynamic and very active users.

Me too i love this forum so much as people here are friendly and helpful, here you can track your projects and gain experience in how crypto works and how to trade

I share your opinion, I have been in this forum for a few days but there is a spirit of friendship among all users, the most experienced are always helping beginners which does not happen often in other opinion platforms. It's fantastic!

Yes, I also liked this forum, and I agree with you

It is a very useful forum for all beginners to earn some money and learn more about crypto

I agree with you, this is a very good platform where we can express all our doubts and concerns and where we will surely have answers from educated people who will be able to inform us in the best way on the issues that we have not yet mastered.

Same to me dear! words can not explain my love for this forum. it is filled with people with high level of understanding, ability to communicate and accommodate, high degree of creativity and above all having the willing mind to excel.

I agree with you, this forum has helped me a lot, either due to doubts I had or the pleasant interaction that I have had with the people of this forum who care about beginners like you and me, I appreciate it a lot.

I really like the Cryptotalk forum because you have total freedom to choose the topic on which you want to comment without any restriction in the same way when creating a publication you can give it the personal touch you want as long as you follow the rules of course without rules There is no control that makes this forum the best of all without a doubt. Cheers

Yes I am finally learning how to post on this forum properly. I'm glad my posts aren't getting deleted due to commenting on low-quality posts...  Im keen to come here every day to post 20 times and help people which ever way I can.

Start investing with the highest paying platforms offered on Cryptologic.com

Find and follow us on social media to stay informed via Linktree.com
Affiliate link of the month: Automate your trading with Quadency.com