I like this forum very much - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maroua

I like this forum very much

On 7/27/2020 at 9:28 AM, Strygwyr said:

There are big possibility that a lot of members that will respond to you because we have massive number of members here. 

Yes mate and most of them are newbies because they need to complete their 100 post requirement by replying to the topics made by the other members here, i hope that this will be more popular by many people to have a huge number of members here in this forum.

• +1 1

what is unique here that everyone share his knowledge with others and discuss with them in case they had question and also they always help new members here when they write topics asking for help , members here pretend a really great crypto community

7 hours ago, yato987 said:

what is unique here that everyone share his knowledge with others and discuss with them in case they had question and also they always help new members here when they write topics asking for help , members here pretend a really great crypto community

Well, this is true mate, by helping other members especially for those newbies here are worth it to helped by answering their problems/questions about to this forum because we're also benefited for them by having a 1 counted post for this day which is win win situation.

• +3 1

Everyone is accustomed here to seeing the accounts and the personal photo of their owners and has become familiar with them, especially those who work daily and regularly here In addition, this made the participatory nature of work more cohesive and understanding, especially the old members here, where the forum is moving towards ending its first year and some are still continuing in it since its inception until now.

• +1 1

Yeah I see how members active here we all liked this forum we found some special things in cryptotalk that you can't find it in any platform 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Surely, crypto talk forum is one of most trusty, loveable and qualified forum. Here you gain knowledge, exchange ideas, get new ideas, share your experiences, guide each other, earn money, etc. And you say right that every member on this forum are like brother, sister who support each other.

Yes cryptotalk is one my amazing forum ever because every member here work and earn and they really help the newbies that is really good. We are all here and work like a community but we learn more and more day by day through this platform without any fee. Thanks cryptotalk,  i already start trading with the help of this forum because i gain mostly knowledge through this platform.  

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes same here this is a very good platform and it's quite simple I like it very much it's need a little information that only you have the ability of posts and comments and the platform is good as well as the members are more respectful I will recommended this platform to more members to join this..

Same with you. I really like this forum too because it gave me source of income so this forum is very useful for me. These pandemic days, I really need to earn money so I've decided to work in here and the result of having huge amount of money.

I strongly agree with you, I just love this forum I don't know why I was banned about six months but not I have been released and I am happy to be back here

No my dear, I am not a robot and you are think mistaken with this you have to aks the new member if you like to be convinsed about it and not make post that are make new member feel bad because you are not want new people in the forum. I am hope that you change this thinking and rich to the forum new member and beginner that want to become succes as you.

• +3 2

So far I have completed like 64 comments to posts. I genuinely feel the need to comment more to such good quality posts. The information and knowledge imparted by the other uses are infinite. Thus I can confidently state that the advantages of these forums are numerous.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

I have not noticed anything as you say to happen but if you seen something can you give examples because the forum has a lot of members that write and comment with high quality posts and they are not as you describe from what I have seen, but only a very limited number of users don't behave well.

• +1 2

This forum helps a lot of people to earn and i like this forum very much because it is a great place to spend time so that you can learn a lot of things. We can post our views and ideas here, and get opinions on it.

There is a lot to like in this forum too and I also feel good about the brothers and sisters in the forum, we can be a good team and make our best to succeed but we have to follow a set of rules that is given and some are forgetting about this. It is very important because this makes the forum better and more will want to join.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

The only way we can show that we love this forum is by making good contributions towards creating helpful topics and making useful beneficial posts that will help the forum including the members in it and also make the forum rules our friend because that when the administration will know you are a good ambassador to the forum.

• +3 1

Yes I like the forum too otherwise I wouldn't use it, I like reading a lot and commenting and helping people, I like writing and I try to but maybe I need to find how to post better so that I don't get my posts deleted and I will take as an example other posts that are standing and have not been deleted, perhaps I should write less like one small paragraph and maybe this will help a lot. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 9/21/2020 at 10:15 AM, Nicole018 said:

The information and knowledge imparted by the other uses are infinite. Thus I can confidently state that the advantages of these forums are numerous.

Beyond the shadow of doubts, the advantages of Cryptotalk can not be over EMP, considering the aspects of knowledge and experience it's inculcating on members, giving them avenue for interaction to yield positive and effective understandings and above all, the rewards for postings.

Cryptotalk is an exception to all the existing forums, all these forums or community discussion channels are only profit oriented, and they don't actually care for the members, but Cryptotalk is something different, even a new member can post and share ideas like the existing members out here with no any limits. Every user can share their  ideas and information, post contents, reply to comments, reacts on the posts and so on. Even the members of Cryptotalks are rewarded with cryptocurrency tokens for each post(Current limit 20 posts per day) and are paid in BTC which can be withdrawn to Yobit exchange.

• +4 2

On 3/7/2020 at 3:56 PM, Maroua said:

I do not know why I feel affection for this forum and its members honestly. I would like to discuss with you a lot in this forum. I used to work in another forum as well, but I did not like it very much. I felt that the members of that forum are like robots. They do not comment on beginners ’posts and also despise us of us new ones, either. Here I feel that every member of this forum like my brother or sister, thank you very much. I really appreciate it.

I have been through your struggles in another forum. Everyone feels that they are the best and manage to trap each other out of greed. But in this forum, I feel the familiarity, affection and friendship among the members. The old members try to help the new ones with all kindness and affection.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I like it too as its a very good plat to earn some and  gather some good quality of information from here. Friends hepls you to learn fron your mistakes love you friends 

I feel this affection too and I enjoy all my time I use in this forum to talk about cryptocurrencies and find more ways to earn some more, I have found many interesting people that have the same concerns and interests with me and I feel I am in a family that cares and wants everyone to become better working as a team and helping each other with our good information.

• +2 1

Yes brother it is true, I only use this forum but my attraction to this forum is more than what you think. I can't express my feelings to be a member of this forum and to be a family of cryptotalk.

Sure My partner and I consent that is a loveable community forum. This is a very simple and easy program. Everyone can easily touch upon each content where this individual desire to opinion.