I like this forum very much - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maroua

I like this forum very much

I am new here I do not know about it...but I think I have to be honest about to learn it. 

• -5 1

good day mate, im totally agreed with you, this forum written obviously for bigginers when they need to be fistly to get some informations and advices to start their professional adventure

It's great that you like the forum, it is a great forum, but you can't tell the members what to comment on and what not, everyone has their opinion

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

I like this forum because its very useful and almost peoples share his experiences. And bonus pay for posts is awesome. Keep going!

Edited by Riss
  • -1 1

I love this forum and I love earning from it through which I can learn various areas of coding and I have gained good experience in trading and investment and I also respond to all members without exception even if the person is a beginner because they need advice and benefit from our experience also

I also i liked This forum very much and also everyone.

Because of cryptotalk gaves us money by our work.

And also every members are just help the new members also.

I think there is not any member who can report or talk bad things about this best forum Cryptotalk, and I dont mean is the best because the Bitcoins we collect here no, is best about anything because also they have facilitate many things for many types of members there are many section here and you will get a lot of knowledge.

• +5 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

We all love this forum because it gives us many things and benefits such as making money from writing posts and also getting very big information that is related to the world of cryptography and cryptocurrencies and whatever we do we will not be able to thank the forum owners and all we can do is to follow the rules and adhere to them only

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is a very kind hearted topic that you have created. This can be considered to be a sort of crypto family here on this forum and we should all work together and help each other out to ensure that we all prosper and make the most of the knowledge and earning potentials on this platform.

• +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

We all love this forum because it offers us things that no other forum can offer, so we must follow all rules and adhere to it in addition to working to develop it and make it important for many people from different countries of the world

• +2 1

Yes bro thank you for such good words to us. The forum isn't only way to talk. We can share our feelings here in the forum ask for help about Crypto currency so we are like family and we are getting paid that's really a good point. Overall this forum is best.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Yes we all love it because this set is very easy to earn money every day by creating and posting.  this is a great site.thank you

• -2 1

This forum is so nice and it gives us opportunity to earn and learn also and the users here are very nice there react on post and also reply to your questions this makes the forum interactive .

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I also like this forum very much.I am a student,it is very good for earning and learning.By using it can earn money and collect knowledge.Cryptotalk is best platform for student.

Thanks for love. And i also agree with your point. I am stil here due to these members. They help us alot and provide us an opportunity to learn here and get some knowledge avout crypto world. 

• +1 1

Most users in this forum feel the same way, this forum might be new now in the world of cryptocurrency but if this forum develops everyday with better qualities this forum easily can be in in top two or even first.

On 3/7/2020 at 9:56 PM, Maroua said:

I do not know why I feel affection for this forum and its members honestly. I would like to discuss with you a lot in this forum. I used to work in another forum as well, but I did not like it very much. I felt that the members of that forum are like robots. They do not comment on beginners ’posts and also despise us of us new ones, either. Here I feel that every member of this forum like my brother or sister, thank you very much. I really appreciate it.

I really love this forum because it's less hassle to work and earn here because you can work here anytime, anywhere so thanks to my friends who are convincing me to work here and earn as well.

Everyone here who has joined into this forum they are liking this forum very much because if its unique services different with others forums, and we need this forum to live long

we can achive lots of crypto knowledge by cryptotalk forum.many newbies are now interested about crypto platform.so here we can give them a basic knowledge about crypto.many well experienced users are here,who wants to help another.also we can get a payment by posting good topics here.we all love this forum for these reasons.good luck...

• +1 1

For me, I love helping other people very much and I do it as best I can to find someone to help me when I need help, and this is really what I found here in the forum where everyone helps everyone as one family and I am very happy to be a member of this family.

• +2 1

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

I am a big fan of the forum and I stay in the forum every day, it's like a habit of mine and I plan to stick with it for a long time. I like to discuss here or listen to everyone's share. This is great

• +4 1

Oh my god i feel desame about this forum, because of this forum it let me to socialize and to talk with people by giving my own opinion about a certain topic.

On 3/7/2020 at 10:41 PM, Migo said:

I think everyone is free to post in whenever he wants, but for me I think this is not right

This is true mate, we are here in for beginners section just to give them an assist here to correcting them to their words and also to some questions of the newcomer's here.

Yes friend, cryptotalk forum id very good and it helps many members because it pay us to post useful post. We can do good things with the money which we get here and we also get crypto knowledge for free, its real a good forum.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I also like  this forum  very  much because  this is very  good  platform  for  learning  and also best  for earnings.  I never  find  before  like this platform. 

• +1 1