Bitcoin Rap Battle - Crypto vs Banks - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
TucoRamirez

Bitcoin Rap Battle - Crypto vs Banks

Any bank that would not take bitcoin serious is really important to check on it , its that important , you need to take bitcoin as a threat so you are able to grow and feature on a lot of so many places right now those who think this is not going to work we need to really be carefully right now, to be careful

• Useful or interesting 1

It was a nice debate by the epic rap battle squad that I have seen a few of their rap battles, they always make it very funny and videos like this give something more to the crypto world as with this one it gave everything that we talk about in a funny and direct way.

I don't like rap but more electronic music and jazz, but this was a good video that was funny, I had to pause a few times to understand what they were saying but the lyrics helped a lot. It was professional video having Satoshi answering to everything but I would prefer him wearing a mask as he was an anonymous person.

the token sing and the banks are the arrival of each other in most of the cases because both are different financial systems and one is the old and the traditional while the other is new and they will keep on fighting until one wins

• +4 1

On 10/15/2019 at 12:58 PM, TucoRamirez said:

Here is a nice, original, debate complete with music and humour throw in for good measure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaMJi1_1tkA

I enjoyed it a lot, hope you guys do too!

Dear it is a very good music and I enjoy it and there is also a lot music about it that are present in YouTube and people are listening to it and I think cryptocurrency is increasing its popularity because people are joining it and earning huge profits through it so that's why people are also making music on it and I think it is good but if we write articles then it should more good.

I think if we want to do earn more profit in online business then we should join bitcoin because if we make a deposit inside the bank then it does not give us as much profit as the crypto industry gives us.Cryptocurrency is a trusted website, its demand and popularity are getting significantly increased.

Thank you, dear, where humor and laughter help a person to interact and give the person energy in order to work hard and diligence in work. We always strive to present the best to the forum in order for the most beautiful to be a happy day

Bitcoin is also good but more than 2 is better because we are also working on it and you can come so far as well as do other work, do household chores and fresh things etc. easily online 

Sometimes when a person is tense and upset by the pressure of work, he needs to listen to such wonderful music that calms him and relieves tension.
I've got a booster after hearing that and I'm going to be active again. It is a smart gesture from you to activate members.

• +2 1

A great piece of art in my opinion. This rap battle is my favorite and I always like these guys that usually try to make the battle even however this time it was leaning towards Satoshi as there was a crowd too applauding Satoshi and being sceptical on Hamilton. There were many people from the Bitcoin community too in this video making it even better.

I watched videos in Youtube. Really that rap battle was excellent.People can watch rap battles to understand what are differences with banks & crypto blockchain technology. Both rappers have presented great battles. It was interesting.

Very much obliged. This was very good to see, I think I one time have seen in youtube a rap battle parody but this was awesome. I hope they could make more having a battle perhaps Vitalik vs Craig Wright, or Carlos Mattos. That will be very funny. This one had some very hot topics openned that are arguments often said in public discussions but went very deep in details.

The attempt to address people with different trends, desires, preferences, and cultures is an idea that leads to the success of any work, and the introduction of Bitcoin through rap songs will greatly affect its spread among young people, and this will positively affect their lives in the future. It was an amazing clip.

If someone tells me to choose between crypto and bank, I will choose the bank considering the security aspect.  Because the bank has survived for many years. Capital is more important to me than profit. However, investing in crypto is more profitable than banking.  Crypto will be ahead in this case.

My dear friend, cryptocurrencies is a very important development, as it goes beyond the banking technology of monetary currencies. Development is cryptocurrencies. In order for banks to become a development, they must establish within them and within their system cryptocurrency wallets. Certainly cryptocurrencies exceed the rest of it from cash and banks Thank you

Can't blame the banks. They are under the control of the government. They cannot make decisions without the approval of the government. I think both banks and crypto can exist together Anyway the music video was good. Thank you.

I believe that this fight of the banks against crypto-currencies will continue until they realize that in reality what works best for all the banks in the world is to make the most of them, when they find themselves in the need to use them. But the only thing left to do is to discredit them. Although, if they have the strength to unite, they can make cryptomonies lose their importance in my opinion.

The cryptomonies are having a major impact on the world economy, opening up by leaps and bounds in every corner of the world, and unstoppable. This does not mean that we cannot leave behind the role that banks play, and since the issue of bitcoin payments is not yet widespread, we cannot say that they have already won the battle, because most of the daily payments that we make are still made with physical money. 

This is hilarious, and I enjoyed both the video and the song. This will help to demonstrate the distinction between banks and blocks, as well as Bitcoin. Thank you for letting us see the video.

thanks for this useful content.

Dear, i have watched this video.

And now i believe that in future this legit currency will overcome banks very soon.

Because, it very easy to get your amount without any brooker and middle man.

And you can easily yoir amount in your wallet.

Yes its really been great

• -1 1

These methods make you enjoy and learn in an easy and fast way, so you do not feel bored as if you are reading an entire book and only want to get rid of it ... YouTube helps the field greatly

• +2 1

Cryptocurrencies have much less time than the economy than banks, but with the little time they have, the monetary system of banks has become obsolete in its entirety, but it can be seen that the structure of cryptocurrencies is for you to work cryptocurrencies as our own banks, that we take into account that the banks are ourselves and our capitalization is cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

My friend I want to tell you that at this time many thanks are allowed their customer to use the cryptocurrency and bacon deposit and withdrawal and their bank account and wanting more I want to tell you that you should to be careful

• -3 1