Crypto vs Banks - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
duncun007

Crypto vs Banks

7 minutes ago, duncun007 said:

I've heard too many mainstream economists saying bitcoin isnt going to last and no sane government would accept it because simply we dont know who controls it.

Well isn't it the exact reason bitcoin should raise and last? The economy should not have a central controlling board. I mean why would a group of people will control the wealth of the world. Print out of the thin air? The idea of bitcoin born from decentralization and it means eliminate the centralized power.

Obviously then banks and those who are authorized to print money is not going to like it but I do not think they can not stop it either. They can create laws and stuffs but you think when a culture builds up and become strong then it's really possible to stop them? There will be a revolution soon. And crypto will win in this war.

We are building out army as we move.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

21 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Obviously then banks and those who are authorized to print money is not going to like it but I do not think they can not stop it either. They can create laws and stuffs but you think when a culture builds up and become strong then it's really possible to stop them? There will be a revolution soon. And crypto will win in this war.

We are building out army as we move.

governments could still come down hard on bitcoin by banning websites for exchanges or ban apps that help you buy bitcoin, he thing is even when you want to buy bitcoin you have to use your BANK account...

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +5 1

8 minutes ago, duncun007 said:

governments could still come down hard on bitcoin by banning websites for exchanges or ban apps that help you buy bitcoin, he thing is even when you want to buy bitcoin you have to use your BANK account...

People like me and a lot of others will find their way. I buy bitcoin every now and then and I can remember only in one occasion I used bank for it. Yes, Banks can close down all the exchanges or website but they can not close down the entire bitcoin network until the last full node is alive.

Bitcoin will die that day where the internet will fall down. 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Their will be a long war against crypto bank that's for sure, but what I feel is banks will adopt methods to run with bitcoin as at last for cashing out bitcoin we need banks until unless some other way is adopted.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2
  • +5 1

47 minutes ago, duncun007 said:

Ever since the financial crisis 2008 people became aware that their money isnt safe at banks and so are their investments, bitcoin emerged as a savior and an alternative that might eventually replace banks, (fast-forward thru the parts where bitcoin price went from .01$ to 20k)  I've heard too many mainstream economists saying bitcoin isnt going to last and no sane government would accept it because simply we dont know who controls it.

my question is in this ongoing war between bitcoin and banks who is going to win and why?

In the future i think bank will accept bitcoin or at least adopt blockchain technology to doing transfer etc, tecnology is a big waves and when bank again bitcoin and not except this technolgy it wil falls

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

10 minutes ago, TucoRamirez said:

Here is a nice explanation, with some music and humour throw in for good measure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaMJi1_1tkA

I enjoyed it a lot, hope you guys do too!

haha yea I've seen that one, TimDeLaGhetto drooped lots of knowledge about crypto that some traders might havent even heard before 

8 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

People like me and a lot of others will find their way. I buy bitcoin every now and then and I can remember only in one occasion I used bank for it. Yes, Banks can close down all the exchanges or website but they can not close down the entire bitcoin network until the last full node is alive.

not a lot of people will find a way because there is literally nothing you can do as a normal citizen to bypass laws, banks keep asking for regulations because they know bitcoin have the power to overcome them someday.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

18 minutes ago, TucoRamirez said:

Here is a nice explanation, with some music and humour throw in for good measure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaMJi1_1tkA

I enjoyed it a lot, hope you guys do too!

Nice battle it's now in my signature 😊

13 minutes ago, Kumar said:

Their will be a long war against crypto bank that's for sure, but what I feel is banks will adopt methods to run with bitcoin as at last for cashing out bitcoin we need banks until unless some other way is adopted.

This will be the best solution coz if the bank comes to stop bitcoin then I do not thing they will find much success.

2 minutes ago, duncun007 said:

not a lot of people will find a way because there is literally nothing you can do as a normal citizen to bypass laws, banks keep asking for regulations because they know bitcoin have the power to overcome them someday.

Here is the thing, I have few friends from a zone where they are not legally allowed to use bitcoin and crypto. Even they will get sentence if they get caught but it's not stopping them to use crypto. If banks go that harsh then we will still see people are using bitcoin but they are not coming in public and there will be a time the force will be strong enough to start the revolution.

• +5 1

14 minutes ago, Nimrata7 said:

Regarding the finicial crisis in banks if the people or investor think that their money is not safe there then they have to also think that it should also not be safe in Crypto world.

banks: you have a fixed rate for your investments, sometimes they ask you to wait 3 business days for transactions so youre not in control.

crypto: youre the master of your universe , no one controls your yearly gains you could literally 10x your porfolio in a year, you could deposit or withdrawal your funds at any time without being questioned like a criminal.

bitcoins liberates you from slaving to the system.

• Useful or interesting 2

4 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

This will be the best solution coz if the bank comes to stop bitcoin then I do not thing they will find much success.

You are right, because currently maybe the governments is in support of banks and at worst may ban it too. But sooner or later they will realize it's potential and would adopt it or other they would be left behind and for the banking system to sustain they will adopt crypto too if they have to run other will would be closed and I am seeing it happening as many have started with the blockchain and maybe later crypto too.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, duncun007 said:

Ever since the financial crisis 2008 people became aware that their money isnt safe at banks and so are their investments, bitcoin emerged as a savior and an alternative that might eventually replace banks, (fast-forward thru the parts where bitcoin price went from .01$ to 20k)  I've heard too many mainstream economists saying bitcoin isnt going to last and no sane government would accept it because simply we dont know who controls it.

my question is in this ongoing war between bitcoin and banks who is going to win and why?

People have grown weary of banks and the fact they are been controlled by the governments. a new movement is rising of people who want a decentralised system and that is why Bitcoin will last and banks wont. and if facebook Launches the Libra coin then all will be lost for banks

• +1 1

Bank and fiat is Conventional currency, and of course digital asset cryptocurrency will replace in the near future, no one knows when it begin, but I believe cryptocurrency is the future currency, Blockchain technology has started the emergence of digital currencies with many advantages, regulations of each country limit this currency, but one day there will definitely be a way out.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

I think cryptocurrency will win.
I heard the stories of real people from life who were losing all their savings accumulated by many years of work, investing in some newly opened bank...

• +1 1

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

12 minutes ago, HammadAli said:

Future will decide. Banks are reputable institutes which hold your money. As compared to this bitcoin is uncertain and something which can be manipulated so easily. So i am going for banks.

yes you are right bank is good to save your income or money, but according to me bitcoin is very good to save your money so if a person want to increase his money then he need to invest his money and if he is a good investor then he will gain good amount of profit.

• +1 1

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

Most big banks are now acknowledging that the technology behind cryptocurrencies should be treated as the next big thing.

• +1 1

Some believe the government has supernatural powers like Superman
It can deter and eliminate cryptocurrencies
But it is impossible and will continue to deal with Bitcoin even if it is rejected by the worker
Because there are pirates, drug dealers and criminals who will use it anyway
It's like John Wick and the currency they are dealing with

Life is great and enjoy it

2 hours ago, duncun007 said:

Understand that if governments do not take crypyo currency under control, they will simply not be interested in it as a payment instrument or a valuable asset. What is their tool that they cannot control? You see how powerful the SEC is. They didn't like Libra and Gram anymore. Or is there another option that they will simply release a crypto analogue of their stablecoin USD national currencies only that they can control.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

In my region i decided to save some money in my bank and i have save about 10000 dollars apprx and what i got? i got arested that where these funds are coming from. But i have cleared everything so i got respectively out. So what happen actually. At time of deposit saving , bank manager was very respectful and give me too much value but when tax dept report me they not help me even they never met me. So bank only makes money from our savings. That is totally injustioce. In crypto we are free and claiming financial freedom.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

Utopia Ecosystem Technology Starts Here 😄

1 hour ago, xBDT Script said:

Yes, Banks can close down all the exchanges or website but they can not close down the entire bitcoin network until the last full node is alive.

In the past, we (friends) talking in a romantic evening on the table of tea on road. One of friend said if all nodes become finish or destructed by agencies then what will happen. One wise man said there are investment of many banks and companies in bitcoin. Even banks are offering special profit accounts and they are providing high profit on saving 3 months. So they can't do it. Mostly our political corrupt persons in asia using Crypto Currency but media not showing the way but reposrts only showing the BTC transaction. So why media is silent because they know if they told public that the man use bitcoins then public will got interested lol 😄 . Another friend said if someone down one node then someother will make 5 new nodes. Which means the time taken for closing node is greater than the making a node. So it cant be end.

• +1 1
  • +3 2

54 minutes ago, Kumar said:

You are right, because currently maybe the governments is in support of banks and at worst may ban it too. But sooner or later they will realize it's potential and would adopt it or other they would be left behind and for the banking system to sustain they will adopt crypto too if they have to run other will would be closed and I am seeing it happening as many have started with the blockchain and maybe later crypto too.

Well they are trying it with Ripple.

26 minutes ago, HammadAli said:

Future will decide. Banks are reputable institutes which hold your money. As compared to this bitcoin is uncertain and something which can be manipulated so easily. So i am going for banks.

You really have no idea about what you are talking lol. Are you sure this is the place you want to hangout. Coz this place is not for Bank lover 😊

9 minutes ago, Thekingcallme said:

Because there are pirates, drug dealers and criminals who will use it anyway

That is the problem with our culture. I really do not understand before this crypto era , I mean before bitcoin invented and used as a currency are you saying that drug dealing, criminalism were never exist? Are you saying that with fiat money they do you do their dirty works anymore?

• +1 1
  • +3 2

This is true with India as our Govt had already banned banks for dealing with Bitcoin exchanges. Banks may get loss while Crypto gains for the foreign transfers also holding in Bitcoin will offer more profit.

If Bitcoin goes legal everywhere, then banks would die as they will get huge loss in investment.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

2 minutes ago, HammadAli said:

Future of bitcoin will depend upon the utility of Bitcoin in the future. In its present case it cannot be used as a payment process as it is too volatile and transaction speed is too slow. 

Future of bitcoin is very interesting, Im purchasing fuel against ripple now. My firend buying gold scrap in bitcoins now. We are buying coffee against pakcoin now. We are buying grocery with Bitcoins and even we are buying airtime and paying utility bills with  BTC online. What we want more. Have you heard a Person sold his villa in Palm Jamerah in UAE against 14 BTC recently 13 months ago. This depends on time. As much as awareness will increases then more bright future can be expected.

• +3 2

7 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

That is the problem with our culture. I really do not understand before this crypto era , I mean before bitcoin invented and used as a currency are you saying that drug dealing, criminalism were never exist? Are you saying that with fiat money they do you do their dirty works anymore?

Totally agree with your words
On the contrary, I think that before Bitcoin was, there were more crimes and thefts than today
Criminality and theft from time immemorial and bitcoin were not to blame
Even if Bitcoin disappears, drug trafficking and crime in the world will continue
So I find it an unconvincing argument

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Life is great and enjoy it

Good opinion. But I don't think everyone feels the same. Many do not have a bank account at all. At the end of the story, it's not bitcoin that wins. But the underlying technology will win the war because the banks will use it.

• +3 1

7 minutes ago, cryptosix said:

This is true with India as our Govt had already banned banks for dealing with Bitcoin exchanges. Banks may get loss while Crypto gains for the foreign transfers also holding in Bitcoin will offer more profit.

Do you really think that stopped the real bitcoin users to use bitcoin? I really doubt. Everything is okay for the crypto users. It's just they are not going through bank and not talking about it in public. Ultimately the banks are losing the money.

9 minutes ago, Devh said:

This depends on time. As much as awareness will increases then more bright future can be expected.

We need more adoption and more use of crypto.

4 minutes ago, HammadAli said:

So you think i will tell people lie and will say oh my God Bitcoin will reach 5 Million Dollars in 2022 and Vitalik will beat Jeff Bezos in worth? Oh come on. Be realistic.

Well no one is talking about bitcoin price here. We are taking about the future of currency system. So no, you will not need to lie to your friends.

• +3 1
  • +4 1