Crypto vs Banks - Page 19 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
duncun007

Crypto vs Banks

11 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

I am also one of them and I have seen many people preferring crypto than any crypto but there are some situation that we crypto has to be use in banks.

We have crypto ATMs which are not tied to any bank, i think since we have them we are not going to need banks.

12 hours ago, deepown said:

We have crypto ATMs which are not tied to any bank, i think since we have them we are not going to need banks.

Yes we the cryptocurrency user we shall find it more easy to make transactions with them differing from cryptocurrency illiteracy

On 4/22/2020 at 9:36 AM, Jump said:

I think that in this time banks have still the upper hand because many people are still coming in the banks for withdrawal of monley but I think that in the future the Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies can be a thing.

There will be times when we can pay directly with bitcoin without having to exchange to paper money, when those time comes we wont have to worry about dealing with banks.

9 minutes ago, vincedig said:

Yeah dear mate bank is first enemy of all crypto coins.  bitcoin is digital currency and utilize the peer to peer program like blockchain technology and having no any mediator like bank system. in my prediction now its trend more and more on online world in future digital currency destroy all banking system.

that is a very strong word, destroying all banking system is a very tough thing, would take years for that to come true, we might not even be alive then.

15 hours ago, Teena 52 said:

If we see from 2009 Bitcoin is give 30% annually and we know that every bank get ves 8 to 9 percent interest every year that's why I think that Bitcoin is a good option for investment I know it is risky but if we see it's give good return in a long time.periode

What you said can surely be right from what you said here that Bitcoin gives more profit than the banks, with different if 20% profit in a monthly investment

I do not think that a comparison can be made between Bitcoin and banks, it will not be a war between them, but in the end the banks will need to deal with Bitcoin because there are very large sums stored in Bitcoin.

On 10/15/2019 at 2:10 PM, duncun007 said:

I've heard too many mainstream economists saying bitcoin isnt going to last and no sane government would accept it because simply we dont know who controls it.

Bitcoin is still gaining popularity day by day. I think bitcoin is a worthwhile coin to receive. It will not be prevented no matter what. Banks have also become more comfortable with cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin has been more acceptable. the banks I believe will not oppose it.

2 hours ago, jekichchan said:

Cryptocurrency does not give us stable earnings, but it can give you very big earnings, but this cannot be expected, it can also take your money from you. Cryptocurrency works like this, it can bring a lot and quickly and take a lot and quickly. Cryptocurrency profit banks cannot compete.

Crypto income is always secondary even if it is much higher than banks or jobs because it is not steady and continuous. I always recommend people to find a job and rely on monthly salary to pay for routine expenses. I personally use crypto profit to buy my favorite things not my necessary needs. You should use Crypto to improve your life quality. When you have two sources of income, they can complement each other in case recessions or economic disasters happen in your society. In short, fiat fuels crypto capital and crypto profit adds pleasure and enjoyment to your life.

In this argument between banks and crypto it is still early or difficult to tell who will win but in my opinion I think these two will join together and work along each other because no one will agree to be defeated what do you think.

Crypto vs. banks will replace together. They will complement each other. People don't have to wait for money if banks introduce cryptocurrencies. They will be able to buy any with cryptocurrency. The whole world needs both.

Many government are still banning crypto in their countries because they don't know who is controlling it. Now Banks are mostly used then bitcoin or other crypto currencies but we can it will be changed after few years or few decades. 

I am pretty sure that banks don't want to lose their power to the economy and market, that is why they would try to control cryptocurrencies and somehow apply it to their systems.

On 12.11.2019 at 15:38, Riyadmozu said:

In recent, The Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS), the country’s central bank, and investment banking giant JPMorgan have developed a blockchain prototype for cross-border payments,By this news this very clear message future of bank and crypto. 

If banks accept cryptocurrencies, they will take some responsibility. Banks are probably afraid of large price fluctuations. And the second reason is probably anonymity.

I think Bitcoin will win in this competition because there are many countries that have accepted to trade in cryptocurrencies, and there are countries that started working on their own cryptocurrency.

There is no real connection between banks and crypto but when it comes to transactions, I prefer crypto because it is less hassle compare to going into banks.

On 10/15/2019 at 1:10 PM, duncun007 said:

Ever since the financial crisis 2008 people became aware that their money isnt safe at banks and so are their investments, bitcoin emerged as a savior and an alternative that might eventually replace banks, (fast-forward thru the parts where bitcoin price went from .01$ to 20k)  I've heard too many mainstream economists saying bitcoin isnt going to last and no sane government would accept it because simply we dont know who controls it.

my question is in this ongoing war between bitcoin and banks who is going to win and why?

As per my view I think bitcoin will win. Because bitcoin is online currency and it's run on blockchain technology. But the bank are on old system and also there use maximum paper money. 

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

On 4/24/2020 at 12:14 PM, MarsDota2 said:

Banks cannot be bankrupt by that simple reason. The only thing that can bankrupt a bank if there is a veteran hacker that hacks the bank and stole all the money.

Banks are actually bankrupt since 2008. If governments didn't intervene and saved them with trillions of dollars of tax-payers money, they would have all crashed and shut-down just as many did back then. Similar problems will happen again in the next 2-3 years and perhaps they will last longer this time.

I think that the financial crisis in 2008 contributed greatly to the spread of Bitcoin and its high price because investors found in Bitcoin a good solution away from the financial problems of banks, but I do not think that this war between banks and encryption will continue, there is no winner in this war

I think that one day everything will be solved, and the cryptocurrency will be friends with banks, but most likely, it will already be centralized. And now, of course, cryptocurrency is a big hindrance to the economy, and banks do not like it at all! Therefore, they try to come up with something new, such as crypto yuan!

There are a lot of people around the world who hate banks and how they really treat them because of the debt they incur because of these banks and I think they will accept the first opportunity to change that.

1 hour ago, iloveyobit said:

There are a lot of people around the world who hate banks and how they really treat them because of the debt they incur because of these banks and I think they will accept the first opportunity to change that.

Banks until now don't actually care to change their behaviour. They didn't change since 2008 and now they are once again in the same position as 12 years ago, ready to collapse if they don't get more trillions from the tax-payers money. Banks systems are built on trust while decentralized systems are trustless. Instead of trusting a bank (the people behind it) that they will perform the actions requested and they will secure my money, I prefer to trust open source code instead.

• +2 1

Without any argument crypto is ahead of bank, because crypto will increase you if you invest in a right way, but bank will not increase you except you buy some share and fixed deposit, and the interest is very low compare to crypto. it such as worldwide transactions without third party or unlike funds banks which is controlled by government but bitcoin users can have fully control to their bitcoin and in my view the government see this as threat for banks system.

2 hours ago, BTC Future said:

Banks until now don't actually care to change their behaviour. They didn't change since 2008 and now they are once again in the same position as 12 years ago, ready to collapse if they don't get more trillions from the tax-payers money. Banks systems are built on trust while decentralized systems are trustless. Instead of trusting a bank (the people behind it) that they will perform the actions requested and they will secure my money, I prefer to trust open source code instead.

This is a wise move from you. I also prefer to deal with decentralized digital currencies, rather than putting my money in central banks, and I think the majority here agrees with us.

• -3 1
  • -2 1

It is quite simple to say for now. The existence of bitcoins have been since a decade. And if it was meant to be disappeared then it would have been already. But it hasn't that means that the bitcoins will remain in the market as long as the virtual world exists. Banks are controlled by an authority. But bitcoin isn't. That's why bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are in my priority. 

Edited by Saj555
  • +4 1

Banks work with the flat currencies. And it is preferred as the main house of flat coins. On the other hands cryptocurrencies are preferred as virtual coins. And this coins can't be controlled by any organization. That's why some decentralized coins are really trusted. But banks are controlled and people now going for the virtual tradings. So I stand for the cryptocurrencies also.