Crypto vs Banks - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
duncun007

Crypto vs Banks

Yes its good than bank because in crypto you can earn everyday every week every month so its a big income. If your money put in the bank you wait a long long time to get the interest of your money. Compare  to crypto its hufe amount you can earn.

How to make a yobit deposit to big frofit this The members of our bitcoin mining superteam come from different type of field , but our common faith in cryptocurrencies has brought us together. 

I think that banks will win, sooner or later they will be able to win bitcoin and bitcoin transactions will not be anonymous.

Well, I feel so happy and relax. This time I will never trust bank also I won't save money on them. If you save your money on banks you are just helping them become richer. They only give small interest in our saving then they use it and offer loans to people with a higher interest rate. Bitcoin is the answer to all my problems. But we should always know how risky it is and also we should know the buying point at all times.

It's logical that banks and governments are scared of bitcoin. Banks are scared because less and less transactions passes through them which means less money for them in terms of bank charges that they get from transactions and Governments are scared because they won't get to get tax from these transactions. At least not now yet

currently not many people know about bitcoin because to be able to access bitcoin internet required and not many areas that have internet facilities, but I am sure in the future will be many people who know about bitcoin because the technology will be growing

On 10/15/2019 at 1:03 PM, Nimrata7 said:

Regarding the finicial crisis in banks if the people or investor think that their money is not safe there then they have to also think that it should also not be safe in Crypto world.

Crypto is a great market and in this market we can make good money but as you say that banks are not safe peoples will say like that crypto is also not safe yes this is true but if we buy good coins and safe that coin then it will good for us and security is our problem if we share our coins detail and also wallet detail the the other will easily hack that.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/15/2019 at 3:47 PM, duncun007 said:

governments could still come down hard on bitcoin by banning websites for exchanges or ban apps that help you buy bitcoin, he thing is even when you want to buy bitcoin you have to use your BANK account...

Banks finds cryptocurrency as a threat. Because we all know that banks do use the monopoly system which crypto doesn’t. If the crypto will expands and grow rapidly the monopoly and centralized system might be down. 

Banks are worried that the rate at which crypto market is growing will have a serious impact on their operation. The banks seem to fight cryptocurrencies to slow down their growth rate. Increase in value of cryptocurrency will attract many people to using it instead of regular currency. As a result, the bankers’ operation will be disrupted.

In the cryptocurrency transaction function it will definitely win, crytpo is good in the transaction aspect. Although currently still constrained by fees on bitcoin, but blockchian is the technology of the future.

Banks have advantages for loans and deposits, which one wins, I don't know. Although crypto already has a project loan but security is still in doubt.

That's how it looks from today's perspective. We can't imagine what new technologies will be capable of in a few years. Let me show you just one possibility out of millions. There can be a wallet that decides which currency you should use for buying a particular product or service so that it would be advantageous for you and for the seller. It is possible that fiat currencies will be used less and lees in that scenario.

Living a live where one uses cryptocurency other than fiat currency gives the true meaning of  a cashless  society where payment and other financial transactions are done digitally. I see a life of financial freedom where the user is fully in control of his finances.

In recent, The Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS), the country’s central bank, and investment banking giant JPMorgan have developed a blockchain prototype for cross-border payments,By this news this very clear message future of bank and crypto. 

• Useful or interesting 1

The fact that crypto currencies exist outside the banking system and its regulation has resulted in many users considering it the more convinient way of doing transaction. the cost are lower, theres no need for middlemen. service is a availabe and fuctioning 24/7. this are some reasons why people prefer crypto .

Of course banks and another "Old school economists" will say bitcoin won't last: they can't imagine a world with curency belong to his/her owners, they want CONTROL and MONOPOLY over your money.

fun maybe. imagine you will be earning and spending with out the obligation of giving anyone an account of how much I am earning, how much I am saving. there will be no obligations of paying tax and abiding by your bank rules and regulations. no fear of maintaining balance in the bank and fear of being charged of penalties. living with crypto alone I think means freedom.

4 hours ago, jepuyaguy said:

crypto currency offer you freedom to send and receive money from anywhere in the world, it gives you full access and control of your funds,

Yes though crypto currencies we can send our funds very easily in every where with our own choice and third parties are involved in these transaction that is why crypto currencies provided us  more convenient.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

1 hour ago, Malu said:

Crypto is limited compare to our local currency. This won't be enough for all Nationwide. So definitely there should be an alternative too

But crypto is being legal and using as currency in many countries. more country accepting it in the passage of time. so i think people will forget banks soon

Bengali?

View this Topic

2 hours ago, vallieer412 said:

Living fully with functional cryptocurrency system and without fiat money is something very high tech. Imagine that almost every financial transaction is digital, the processes would be very liquid and transparent. Through this technology, corruption and fraud will be reduced. This is the potential of cryptocurrency system.

I am just thinking about this, if crypto currency transactions are usually not traceable and that's why some fraudulent activity are now been porpetrated by this, how can we now think corruption and fraud will be reduced by Crypto? Just trying to understand.

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

On 10/20/2019 at 4:25 PM, Nafiu50 said:

Crypto is the best for now than banks especially in aspect of transactions it takes time in banks

You are right about the speed but there also many factors that can be keep in mind and that's the reason Bitcoin / Cryptocurrency is not legal.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Thre is a potential of fraud in banks so as to cryptos such as bitcoin and altcoins. No system is safe since the birth of technology so it is better to weigh each advantages and disadvantages. Banks were basically for lay persons while cryptos are for more advance money storing. 

1 minute ago, morri324 said:

This will continue to grow and make a good competition with the banks, for now I jut can’t imagine how to fully live with cryptocurrency since banks offer also good service to me though I’m not considering it as my investment. Cryptocurrency has a chance for the mass adoption and it can happen in the future.

I like that statement. So in that note I don't see the comparison between bank's and Crypto. You don't spend the Bank as we do Crypto only you save your funds in there. Because it is almost impossible to totally replace Fiat with cryptos, bank's will still be here to continue to provide their services.

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

I don't want to imagine if that thing is to happen right now because I still need money for my life and my family. But if that really happens, then I will try to use crypto in my life, and I will learn more about not depends on the banks again because using the crypto is enough for us. We can buy something for our life using crypto, pay bills using crypto and crypto will change the fiat place.

In this battle I believe pobiditel crypt, because recently bitcoin overtook the price of all precious metals from banks, so that banks have now begun to look closely at the crypt and while wondering what can be done with it at all. I think in the near future each Bank will have its own coin.

On 11/13/2019 at 1:51 PM, miran523 said:

I don't want to imagine if that thing is to happen right now because I still need money for my life and my family. But if that really happens, then I will try to use crypto in my life, and I will learn more about not depends on the banks again because using the crypto is enough for us. We can buy something for our life using crypto, pay bills using crypto and crypto will change the fiat place.

Don't worry because that's never going to happen. Fiat money will be available forever because governments will not allow people to change all of it to cryptocurrencies. You will be able to buy anything with both cryptocurrencies and fiat money