Some say he is having trouble withdrawing from the YOBIT platform. Is that true? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bentayebsalah

Some say he is having trouble withdrawing from the YOBIT platform. Is that true?

i think that problem is now fixed, you can withdraw money by gradual following the procedure given by forums moderators in the about forum using yobit. From yobit you can transfer to wallet

I have seen someone say that there is a problem with their withdrawal , how true am not sure but in the end , I have never experienced such a problem it never occurs to me that this is the right position for me, am not losing at any one point , but am able to keep on trying as hard to make sense to it

• +1 1
  • +3 2

I ahve never experience this kind , withdrawing through crypto to me has always been very fast and especially in times like this but in the end we need to value what we are doing in this place , withdrawing should never have any problem and am sorry its happening to you 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Possibly what he/she is saying might be true, because there are tendency of experiencing technical error some times which are unavoidable circumstances. So whenever it's happens one should exercise patient and bear with them, as soon it shall be resolve/fix back to normal state. So you can try in next few hours

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Users of the site sometimes suffer from the matter. I think that the site is performing some precautionary measures or it is making some developments in the site. I think that the matter is routine and everyone should not be frightened of the matter and wait for the matter to end and they can contact the official authorities in case they want to get more information.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

1 hour ago, Billahi said:

I learned from the members ’posts that the developers are updating the platform and the forum. They will come back to everyone in the coming days, so we must continue to work and wait for payment to be activated again.

You replied to something I posted months ago and is not valid right now as we are getting payments without any problem. I don't know what you mean by "continue to work" either as I don't see the Cryptotalk forum as work.

• +4 1

Yes, I think it is possible!  And the site is being actively renovated.  Because, the administration urgently needs to solve all the problems of the site so that users can use their favorite forum without any problems!  It is very cool.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

We should not worry with problem like this as long as our coins are safe and we can trade them. Sometimes errors may occur and you may not be able to withdraw your money but the errors will be fixed soon by yobit team.

• +1 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 5/9/2020 at 3:25 AM, Moaz said:

I personally use Yobit always, and I had no problem withdrawing the dollar, the ruble, or any other currency, but if you meant to send the bitcoin that I got from CryptoTalk to your balance in Yobit  this problem has been solved i think

Its true some times in yobit exchange send my talk token button not works, and we can't able to send our balance in our wallet's its normal, today also its not working properly but everyone knows its solve in 2 or 3 days later, but funds withdrawal problem I never face since I join in yobit, but I think one possibility maybe any technical error happen in that  issue, but don't worry its solved soon.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

This is a normal thing that do happen in yobit exchanger and it happens due to the maintenance the developers of the site are doing, just check back afrer sometime and you will see that it wi begin to work again but you must be patient because it do take days before restored.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Not only withdrawing problem we are having different errors in this yobit platform but they are improving day by day. They will solve the problem within the couple of days. So, if you are having any difficulties regarding errors and glitches then you can simply message to support then the problem will be solved.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 3/7/2020 at 2:38 PM, bentayebsalah said:

Hello 

Some say he is having trouble withdrawing from the YOBIT platform. Is that true?

I have seen in the chat some people complain about a problem with withdrawals in usd and rur and maybe other currencies in the yobit platform is there a problem already some of you have

For me, I think that this is just a maintenance process and everything will return as it was

Please tell us the information you know about the command

Thank you

In the yobit platform if there have maintainance in a certain currency about depositing and withdrawing, they must inform about it, so if there has no any maintainance information, it means there is no any problem, maybe the user need to clear cache.  

On 3/7/2020 at 7:38 PM, bentayebsalah said:

Hello 

I have seen in the chat some people complain about a problem with withdrawals in usd and rur and maybe other currencies in the yobit platform is there a problem already some of you have

For me, I think that this is just a maintenance process and everything will return as it was

Please tell us the information you know about the command

Thank you

Maybe he is just having a problem withdrawing on yobit due to maintenance or a server break or slow internet connection. He needs to consider all the factors so that he can easily withdraw from yobit.

Yobit do undergo a maintenance at every end of the month and during that period members of this forum are not allowed to make any transaction unless they are done because it use to take at least 3-5 days before it get back to it normal functioning, in that case you will have to be patient for a while mate.

it is normal that anyone would face a problem in such things , there could be a maintenance or anything else but it will get fixed sooner or later , my friend always withdraw from yobit and always went well as he told me 

The platform does not present any problem to make withdrawals. I have made withdrawals in Cryptocurrencies and they are done instantly.

I once transferred eth from yobit to the binance exchange, the funds did not come, the transaction was not processed. It turns out that it was necessary to withdraw only to my personal wallet, for example from myetherwallet, I withdrawn to it and everything came in 10 minutes. Most likely the same with currencies, you cannot withdraw to third-party exchangers, only to your personal wallet, or bank card

Problems occur in any place or any exchange platform, often due to a mistake made by the user or due to maintenance, but Yobit is a reliable platform, I have not encountered any problems since I used it.

• +1 2

I have been on Yobit for years now and have never had issues with deposits or withdrawals. The only issue can be with wallet down time, this is avoided by trading for coins with active wallets.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

Start investing with the highest paying platforms offered on Cryptologic.com

Find and follow us on social media to stay informed via Linktree.com
Affiliate link of the month: Automate your trading with Quadency.com

Yobit is an exchange running now for six years and I have never heard of somebody having withdrawl problems. If you have something serious you can give screenshots or ask these members to make an account on cryptotalk and they can explain what has happened.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I am very new in yobit but I am in crypto for years. I have never found any real complains about Yobit and people not able to withdraw. I would never think of any reason from yobit to pause withdrawls something like what happened to OKex lately, and I have a lot more trust on yobit that they know how to run a crypto exchange.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

No this is not true because I withdrawn from Yobit when I was trying to learn how this works. It was so easy and fast that I didn't expect it. I thought it could take some hours but it only took me seconds. This proved to me that Yobit is an amazing exchange that I can feel secure when I trade there.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I withdrew many times from yobit but I never faced such problem. The yobit withdrawal transaction is always fast. In the stated case it might have occurred some technical problem of the specified network. It is not the problem of that exchange. 

• +1 1

30 minutes ago, yonkii said:

No this is not true because I withdrawn from Yobit when I was trying to learn how this works. It was so easy and fast that I didn't expect it. I thought it could take some hours but it only took me seconds. This proved to me that Yobit is an amazing exchange that I can feel secure when I trade there.

@yonkii you're right now a time yobit exchange performance really good, and whenever we want withdrawal our funds within few minutes they complete our order,

but one thing this thread almost six months back created maybe in that time anyone really face this problem, because sometimes yobit maintain their exchange,

in that time few hours exchange not works properly so there is possibility to occur this type problem.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

If some say that they are having trouble withdrawing from the yobit exchange they should contact yobit then and ask for support. I don't know if the moderators in Cryptotalk can help him with this and if you ask if this is true then probably it is not as for me everything is fine with withdrawals.

• +2 1