Some say he is having trouble withdrawing from the YOBIT platform. Is that true? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bentayebsalah

Some say he is having trouble withdrawing from the YOBIT platform. Is that true?

Yes, once I did not withdraw money at all for 2 days and I had to write to support so that they would withdraw it manually, this sometimes happens, but not always.

On 3/7/2020 at 7:38 PM, bentayebsalah said:

Hello 

Some say he is having trouble withdrawing from the YOBIT platform. Is that true?

I have seen in the chat some people complain about a problem with withdrawals in usd and rur and maybe other currencies in the yobit platform is there a problem already some of you have

For me, I think that this is just a maintenance process and everything will return as it was

Please tell us the information you know about the command

Thank you

I encounter a lot of problem in YOBIT and i think it was kinda of normal to encounter in the websites also the support was not that active but still do the job so i think it would just take a bit of time but still they are operating a great website in my opinion.

If someone is facing difficulties while withdrawing the cryptocurrency or USD from the Yobit exchange, maybe it is due to his own fault by placing either wrong or the incomplete address or he is doing some suspicious activities there to harm the system. 

The problem has been resolved. It is a regular thing that always happens. Do not worry This happens in order to upgrade the forum and the platform by getting rid of some unhelpful posts Now it is possible to continue working easily

Edited by magd

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Personally I have had no problem making withdrawals since yobit everything has worked me perfectly for me is the best exchange currently 

Well i haven't heard this. I think it is very trusted withdrawing 

Yobit platform over here. May be there is such problem

With sending balance you earned on your yobit wallet.

I am not pretty much sure.

I learned from these two sites, I mean the Yobit site and the great forum. They are really two thousand percent honest sites. Whenever a problem occurs that is solved in a few days only, we should never worry. Everything is going well, and if there is a problem, do not hesitate to communicate with members of the forum or Moderators.

I'm not heard that types of  news . Yobit exchange is good exchange . Always i get withdraw successful from yobit exchange . Yobit can give very nice service I think . 

Withdrawal problems always occur inside the yobit platform and the cause of these problems is the money running out of the platform box or the moderators cleaning up the forum from annoying and unhelpful posts and upon completion of the matter will be paid to everyone so there is no need to worry and fear never

BetFury                                                   

i checked right now on my yobit account for both usd and rur and withdraw and deposit work perfectly for both,as for the new registrations on the exchange I don't know but I think they can be done...

Yes, there are many wallets in the case of maintenance, whoever is in a hurry can switch to other currencies and withdraw from the Yobit platform, or he will have to wait for these wallets to work again.

I have never had such a problem, sometimes withdraw funds in fiat took a long time and I wrote to support and they sent them to me manually, but now there are no such problems.

I exchange a lot of coins in Yobit platform and I did not came upon any error or problem, but then again I did not withdraw USD and RUR yet for withdrawing so maybe this is an issue only for these currencies, at the end even if there is a problem you can easily contact their support and they should solve the problem quickly.

Yes i have seen some posts related to this topic and had given some suggestion also one user was having the problem to withdraw his full ltc from yobit and some was the general issues i have also said that during the maintenance process withdrawal process get distributed. 

No this is not true because i personally many times withdraw money from which i earned from crypto talk forum campaign paybyposts and fine withdrawal process of yobit exchange because no late and no delay in withdraw when ever i used it fine results for me. 

Well that's not a big problem because most time the yobit send to btc balance stopped working due to some issues in the site but after some time the problem gets resolved and started working so we shouldn't bother about such issues.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I did not have any trouble withdrawing from yobit yet. But sometimes yobit remaintenance period will start at this time we may occur in some problem after this remaintenance period it works normally.

I haven't tried withdraw for yobit recently and can't say about that but listen if there is anything they would have told us in telegram channel or in yobit website. So keep some patience it would be solved easily.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I personally use Yobit always, and I had no problem withdrawing the dollar, the ruble, or any other currency, but if you meant to send the bitcoin that I got from CryptoTalk to your balance in Yobit  this problem has been solved i think

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I don't think there is a problem with withdrawing on the yobit platform and I think some of the portfolios are only in maintenance phase but withdrawal is available

• +2 1

Life is great and enjoy it

I think that this situation doesn`t depend on halving it`s just maintenance process and admins want to fix some troubles to make exchange more comfortable to users 

• +2 1

Withdrawing from the Yubit platform is a matter of transferring all your currency from the forum to your account on the platform is a different matter The first is due to the pressure on the blockchain network, and the reason is caused by the large number of operations on the two minerals. The second issue is related to the platform itself from refilling its portfolio or a technical failure that does not last long to be resolved.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I haven't see any problem I read many post from many members  that the developers are updating the platform and the forum. I think this issue  They will come to rectify it to everyone in the coming days

I am agree with this becasue i am using the yobit from long time and when at 2016 the market make a great high at that time i am also withdraw the money and in just a single minute i receive my withdraw and i cash that instantly. Yobit is a good platform and a vert trusted exchange.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury