Some say he is having trouble withdrawing from the YOBIT platform. Is that true? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bentayebsalah

Some say he is having trouble withdrawing from the YOBIT platform. Is that true?

Hello 

Some say he is having trouble withdrawing from the YOBIT platform. Is that true?

I have seen in the chat some people complain about a problem with withdrawals in usd and rur and maybe other currencies in the yobit platform is there a problem already some of you have

For me, I think that this is just a maintenance process and everything will return as it was

Please tell us the information you know about the command

Thank you

Edited by bentayebsalah
  • Useful or interesting 6
  • -1 1
  • +1 5
  • +2 3
  • +3 4

THINK POSITIVE

13 minutes ago, jekichchan said:

They mean the conclusion for writing posts and posts. Now there is such a problem, the developers have disabled the ability to register and the ability to withdraw until Monday night. They block all spammers during this period, do not bother, they will turn it on soon.

I do not mean the problem about transferring the balance from the forum to the YOBIT platform but rather the withdrawal from the YOBIT platform to the PAYEER bank for example

6 minutes ago, Mou74 said:

I've seen this problem too.  But I think it will be resolved very soon.  Don't worry.

Yes, I know it will be fixed soon, but some people are trying to discredit YOBIT and it bothers me

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

THINK POSITIVE

I haven't heard about this yet, all I know is the problem of sending bitcoin to yobit balance, but withdraw from yobit in usd or rur, I didn't hear about that, I think you are wrong in your thoughts, the problem is in cryptotalk, because they stopped the payments like usual and they will fix it soon

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

What you say is true. I learned from the members ’posts that the developers are updating the platform and the forum. They will come back to everyone in the coming days, so we must continue to work and wait for payment to be activated again.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Probably they've blocked withdrawals of accounts that have cheated in cryptotalk campaign. There were many reported connected accounts that were abusing the system and would probably want to get away with it.

I have not heard before about that this is the first time I heard about, so I think now I understand why we get the problem of sending from Cryptotalk campaign to Yobit balance,  maybe is about the maintenance, so if there is any other member who trying to withdraw without success, can share here.

• +1 2

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

The withdrawing will be on already on Monday so there is no need to worry. I guess developers just fixing some issues or maybe they are preparing something new.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

This is what I see even I am that there is a maintenance process on the platform, and therefore there are several problems in the clouds, but it will be resolved soon because it is one of the best platforms so far and we have been working on it for a long time and we never complained about it

• +1 2

Some cryptocurrency wallets may be in Maintenance. And it's always temporary. But that there were problems with the withdrawal of funds, I have not yet encountered.

That don't need that big worry they will fix that they will not let something like that effect their forum hope the best for this site.

On 3/7/2020 at 12:38 PM, bentayebsalah said:

Hello 

I have seen in the chat some people complain about a problem with withdrawals in usd and rur and maybe other currencies in the yobit platform is there a problem already some of you have

For me, I think that this is just a maintenance process and everything will return as it was

Please tell us the information you know about the command

Thank you

today they will solve this problem but there is nothing to worry. if they pay daily, weekly or monthly what's the problem? what matters is that they pay, and will surely pay

The withdraw problem that is being faced is withdrawing from yobit cryptotalk campaign balance to yobit balance and it has been said to be solved on Wednesday evening.

On 3/7/2020 at 7:38 PM, bentayebsalah said:

Where did you get such information? It would be better to provide proofs of the claims, or else this might not be get resolved, or might not even be true in the first place.

Personally, I think withdrawals in fiat will take longer because it goes through processes involving banks, unlike withdrawals in cryptocurrencies, where the exchange could easily send funds directly to your wallet.

Now yes, the developers have specifically disabled the option to withdraw from the yobit exchange. As they say, to block all spammers that are on the forum. The conclusion will be included on 02/11 evening.

I have no problems with the withdrawal of rubles and euros. The withdrawal works on the Yobit cryptocurrency exchange and there is no need to raise a panic. Everything works. 

Yes everyone suffers from this problem at times,The reason is that the Yobit wallet discharges money so that it can be refilled and only that option is temporarily closed

• +1 1

If the synchronization of a withdrawal to a foreign portfolio such as payeer ... coincides with the transfer of the amount in the platform, do not worry, just because they delete the unwanted accounts. You did not try only read from one of the posts do not fear in everything that was said may be this post only in order to discredit the platform

• +1 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Well lately I've notice that many topics that about this problem is existing and they don't know why the yobit is having a problem with the send to balance button, I hope it will be solved right away.

• +1 1

This was a system bug i think that problem is solved now, you can withdraw money byfollowing procedure given by forums admin using yobit. From yobit you can transfer to wallet

Am sure it has to be a technical issue, either fault by your account orvtte while system of the yobit. Or even a maintenance of the service which withdrawals or deposits might have been suspended. As this are the best main reasons for such issues

Some of the users are facing problem due to one problem to other, some is due to the wallet maintenance, while some don't know there accounts have been freezed

its common problem in the yobit , it will get fixed in time , i assumed that it happen once in a month , maybe it occurs during the maintenance of the site

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

So many big exchange face this type withdrawal problem, because this crypto exchange works through  internet, so times exchange face any technical problem, so yobit also same but I think this problem only in payeer account holders, so don't worry this problem solved soon and trust Tobit exchange.

On 3/7/2020 at 12:47 PM, jekichchan said:

They mean the conclusion for writing posts and posts. Now there is such a problem, the developers have disabled the ability to register and the ability to withdraw until Monday night. They block all spammers during this period, do not bother, they will turn it on soon.

I don't know if they are able to to finish all investigations and deleting because we cannot sign up yet uptil now