Best wallet supported almost of coins ? - Page 4 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abood2017

Best wallet supported almost of coins ?

There are different wallets for each coins so you have to pick wallets based on your holings and some wallets which supports multiple coins,One of the best multiple coin wallet is Coinomi and it supports most of the reputed altcoins.If your coins are based on ERC20 then you have MEW to store them.

How about Coinbase? It's a web wallet and it's almost some top cryptocurrencies on coinmarketcap, Blockchain.com was really good too but only some cryptocurrencies, For ethereum based i think ImToken or myetherwallet was really good too. Just be careful when choosing some wallet!

It depends for what purpose you need a wallet, because there are wallets for just regular currencies from the top 100 and wallets that support erc20. Personally, I always choose a wallet from Myetherwallet, as it is reliable and supports many coins that can not be used for example on the blockchain.

There is many wallets which supports almost all kind of cryptocurrencies. In online I will suggest cryptonator and offline trustwallet on android.

I highly recommend MEW for ERC-20 type coins. There are several wallets that support for all coins, but usually you have to download their application to get an account from the wallet, one of which I also recommend is Coinomi.

In my opinion My ether wallet is best for all ERC token and etherium and coinbase is best for btc and other coin but coin base not support many coin. In India a wallet name Wazirx is very famous as it support many coin and tokens and also add newly introduce coin to it by its admin, Wazirx also provide p2p trading. So in my opinion Wazirx is best wallet and exchange.

There isn't any wallet out there that supports *all* coins, but some are way better than others.

I'd recommend buying yourself a ledger nano x if you plan on holding a bunch of altcoins and even tokens too.  Ledger includes a whole bunch of both of those, and you can't go wrong with a hardware wallet.  If you have to use a software wallet, try Coinomi even though I've heard there are some security issues with it.  Not sure about that but I've never had problems.

On 12/31/2019 at 6:25 AM, Sahil19 said:

If you want store all of your erc20 based tokkens then you can use trust wallet and for coins you can use coinbase and blockchain wallet

Agree with you all those three wallet are the best for airdrop Trust wallet is the best one and other famous Coins too special for Binance chain and BNB toke blockchain it's easy to use and it's supported by Binance exchange

I think the best wallets that supports almost all the coins is blockchane,binance,and coinomi.i uses this three kind of wallets that supportting radicolous types of coins and as well as exchanger apps.but i also read that coinpayments has more than number if coins than ither wallet

2 minutes ago, Shahrukh hassan Sourov said:

yes,i am used this wallet.its very safe and secured.i have believe this wallet.its use very easy.

Glad to hear your experience.But  i would like to know  how frequent you use it.For me i use is often.My coins are on exchange and cold storage .I use it for paying and quick transfer.So share more experience of yours.

5 Best Multi-Cryptocurrency Wallets

Exodus [Desktop Wallet] Exodus is a very popular multi-currency wallet to manage your blockchain assets. ...

Coinomi [Mobile Wallet] Coinomi is the brainchild of a competent team based out of London, UK, and has been on the market ever since 2015. ...

Ledger Nano S [Hardware Wallet]

Trustwallet is very good and best wallet for keep almost all Cryptocurrency.This wallet has supported most cryptocurrency coins.You can use this wallet

I am using exodus. I really like this wallet. I can store a large variety of coins there. In addition, this wallet is very reliable.

I tried multi-coin wallets, PC software, but all of them failed in one way or another, and I had to spend a lot of time recovering, downloading different versions and playing with the console.

I think Atomic Wallet, Coinomi, Trust Wallet, Guarda Wallet and Exodus wallet are the best and you own your private key. I use all of them. They are available on desktop and smartphone. If you want an online wallet i recomand Coinpayments that support almost all cryptocurrency. For hardware wallets, most popular are Ledger Nano and Trezor.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

There are many wallets which support almost all the coins. But there are some fake wallets also. I recommend you to use coinpayment wallet. It is count on top wallets. You can store many coins even erc20 based tokens on it. It is easy to use.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

On 1/2/2020 at 11:11 PM, Syedbesharat said:

Glad to hear your experience.But  i would like to know  how frequent you use it.For me i use is often.My coins are on exchange and cold storage .I use it for paying and quick transfer.So share more experience of yours.

For me i am using coinsph wallet here buying and selling of crypto are as easy  as 1 slide but only four kinds if coins are available bitcoin,ripple,etherium,and bitcoincash thats only crypto currency available

46 minutes ago, opherta said:

Coinomi, have stable security, moo fees. In all likelihood you will upbeat in case utilizing coinomi. I moreover utilize it for a long time, I in no way misplaced a single coink there. I assume you may be reasonable on the off danger which you put it to use as nicely.

I'm using Coinomi and imtoken. Imtoken accepts all ERC20 tokens and BTC. Coinomi can however accept ERC20, Waves and almost all other. Coinbase wallet is currently very limited in my perception.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

Trust wallet will help you store all tokens or coins. Or try the atom wallet or the Coinomi wallet. Those are all good wallets to support almost coins.