Best wallet supported almost of coins ? - Page 2 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abood2017

Best wallet supported almost of coins ?

On 10/15/2019 at 9:12 AM, Abood2017 said:

Hello guys ..

Please i wanna know the Best wallet supported almost of coins ?

Thanks alot

Try to use coinomi, it is a mobile offline wallet that's support most of coins and tokens also you can create your own token through ethereum technology, and good thing you can exchange crypto's directly using shapeshift and changelly through coinomi.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

I am using MyEtherWallet and many altcoins exist in this wallet. I do my transactions easily. You can try too and Jaxx or Exodus for multi-coins wallet.

2 minutes ago, clarkk732 said:

The safest way to store cryptocurrency (if you do not take into account the safe with paper wallets) -  hardware wallets. Trezor and Nano Ledger S are the most popular ones. Nano Ledger supports slightly more different currencies. But I personally prefer Trezor, because of it's design.

the safest way can also be a cold storage device like a old computer where you save the wallet and letits be safe in there without anyone hacking or stealing your coins ...

i recomend you to use hardware wallet such as trezor or ledger nano S. it simply keep all your cryptocurrency safe. i don't want to keep my coins on exchanger wallet for a long time. it has a high risk.

7 hours ago, clarkk732 said:

The safest way to store cryptocurrency (if you do not take into account the safe with paper wallets) -  hardware wallets. Trezor and Nano Ledger S are the most popular ones. Nano Ledger supports slightly more different currencies. But I personally prefer Trezor, because of it's design.

Hard wallet is the choice of many investors because it is safer. If we keep a coin with a large value, I think we better buy a hardwallet so that our coin security is protected from hackers

There can be no wallet which will have all coins and tokens in the wallet and 100% secure, as it is just much hard work for wallet developers just to incorporate them and cost too much money too.

Don't use just one wallet for Bitcoin or Litecoin or Ether, etc., use different walltes and spread the funds. Exchanges are unsafe to save your coins or tokens.

9 hours ago, IMRAN007 said:

you can use trust wallet . it support almost all alt coin. again it is very popular for it's fast transaction and low fees

coinbase support only few crypto currency. but it's safety level for our faucet is out standing . it need to support more crypto currency

Compared to other like blockchain.info, i think coinbase it's better with more major cryptocurrency or did you have any alternative that provide top security wallet?

12 hours ago, Nufele said:

Wow but to me I am using a trust wallet it's also good you can transfer you eth from wallet to wallet with out using e myetherwallet site

Hello. I don't quite understand what purse you're talking about? Trust wallet? I've never heard of such a purse. Is it multicurrency? Is this an online wallet installed on a computer? Are commissions big and what coins are supported?

I like the сryptonator, plus I store all kinds of coins on the exchange and do not bother about their fate, well, I keep the most my bitcoins on the blockchain

If you have multiple coins, the chances that you will find a wallet that support them all are very low. In addition to what has been suggested above, you have Exodus but once again, these wallets are not open source, you can't know If the creators are actually honest or sending the private keys to their servers to scam people later. I'd use the original wallets of a coin If I were you, even If it means using multiple ones.

There are many wallets around, but the good ones are not that much. For me i use Im Token and My Etherwalllet. These wallets have helped me tremendously virtually in all ramifications. They are both fast when it comes with exchanges and trade purposes. On security, they are both tested and trusted; they aren't easily hacked. In short they are just the best for now for me.

2 minutes ago, john693 said:

Try metamask. It is like an extention you your browser that only needs some 12 words to unlock. It can be a good feature to many token exchange sites who supports it. IDEX and etherdelta support metamask and you really dont need to input your own address just the private key. Although right now IDEX is at maintainance and etherdelta is having some problems with eth deposit.

Metamask only supports ethereum token. He is asking a wallet that supports almost every coin. The twelve words are your seed to recover your account and not a password. 

The most popular and I guess also the most trusted is MyEtherWallet. This is usually what most ICO's require for bounty participants. That in itself shows how credible MyEtherWallet is. Exodus is also a good choice. It was actually ranked #1 in one of the surveys conducted.

I use MEW from the beginning. if I am more thinking to use 2 models of wallet. one for the ERC20 wallet model and another used for blockchain model, I use MEW to hold token or coin with base ERC20, simple, fast in transaction, easy to use, safe, and low fee. Security has been tested as long as we are always wary of things that have diinfokan MEW. For blockchain I use some wallet such as JAXX and coinomi. I guess you can not use only one wallet for some coin or token.

ethereum based tokens myetherwallet is the best way. It is very easy, fast and secure. Don't hold your coins at the markets it can be risky and if you have large figures you should use offline wallets. Offline wallets keeps hackers away from your coins.

Myetherwallet is for ethereum token wallet right? it doesn't support any coin like sem, neo and soon. I'll better to suggest to buy a cold wallet like trezor or nano ledger but I don't know also if they support all of the coins/tokens talking by OP.

If you are not a suspicious person you can go ahead and use myetherwallet. It’s a simple but useful wallet that you can use for %95 of alt coins. Just becareful and don’t login your info in phishing websites.

20 minutes ago, Starpark said:

It means the name of the application "trust wallet", you can download it on google playstore. The application is indeed very popular and can accept BEP2 tokens

Now I understand why I am not familiar with this wallet and have never heard of it. It turns out to be a wallet on a smartphone. It's very cool that it accepts BEP2 tokens. Would you like to know what crypto coins it supports? I use a blockchain wallet.

7 minutes ago, CryingCrypt said:

For me the best wallet is blockchain and coinbase i already used this for almost a month and it is secured with all encrypted security and it has a easy transactions other than wallet.

Blockchain wallet has many advantages over others. Cheap transactions, good security, convenient because it is online and does not need to be installed on your computer. You can also exchange currency inside your wallet.

3 hours ago, Starpark said:

I just tried it, but haven't used the trust wallet address for my campaign, my friend said that the trust wallet supports ERC 20 tokens.

Thanks for the info. friend. This wallet will also be useful for those who like bounty as most bounties pay with tokens. I do not like tokens and do not invest in them. I think the blockchain wallet will be best for those who invest in eth, btc, xlm. It is reliable and easy to use

1 hour ago, The Dictator said:

The wallet that is supported by all coins usually I use myetherwallet and trustwallet. Both of these wallets are capable of storing any coin based on ERC20. If you ask for security, then this wallet is certainly very safe.

The MEW wallet supports ETH and ERC 20 tokens but it is definitely not a multi-currency wallet. A multi-currency wallet is one that supports many coins and not tokens. Trustwallet is really a multi-currency wallet of Binance. A good wallet is just a pity that there is no Windows version

I like Trust wallet. You can hold there many coins on different blockchains. Very convy and beautiful design

If you hold most altcoin ,you can choose myether wallet.You can added mewconnect android software with this site.