Best wallet supported almost of coins ? - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abood2017

Best wallet supported almost of coins ?

If you are looking one wallet to store all coins, then your plan is very worse as you have to face some problems. Make 3 to 4 wallets and keep in them with different tokens or coins because of problem that will happen later.

Don't put all the eggs in one basket.

MEW is the best one for storing ERC 20 tokens and in one wallet you can store as much as you can without any risk. 

For storing coins I don't recommend multi wallets or any kind and better to read the reviews of that wallet  before entering  or ask in this forums.

Edited by cryptosix
Spelling
  • Useful or interesting 1

26 minutes ago, MAK said:

i think you need to try QCX hardware wallet. it is more secure and good for used. and i also used a hardware wallet of QuickX

Good advice from you.
I have never used it, do you have experience related to this wallet. If you say safe, I'm sure of that. But what I'm asking is whether you have a problem for transactions in this wallet.

I advise you to use cryptonator wallet. I already using this wallet since Its launch. There are many reasons to choose this wallet such as it supports not only huge amount of crypto currencies but also supports real official currencies such as rub and you can easily exchange from one currency to another with fast operations without any lags

On 10/15/2019 at 1:12 PM, Abood2017 said:

Hello guys ..

Please i wanna know the Best wallet supported almost of coins ?

Thanks alot

If you want to use a wallet that supports all coins, you must download all wallets from each platform. I'll give you an example.

For the ethereum platform, you can use Mewconnect. This wallet supports ethereum coins and all tokens created on the ethereum platform.

Or you can use Guarda and Trust wallet. Does it look like you want to buy all the coins?

10 hours ago, ilnurkurbanow said:

Have You been able to retrieve all the coins? What were the problems with multi-coin wallets? Thought about creating one, now I'm not so sure. Thanks in advance.

Each time I managed to return the coins. Through experiments, for example, the multibit wallet simply did not accept the password, I had to recover my coins all day, downloading different versions of the wallet and working with the console.

On 15.10.2019 at 9:12 AM, Abood2017 said:

Hello guys ..

Thanks alot

Hello. If you are looking for a multicurrency wallet on your computer then I recommend you to read these two wallets: jaxx and atomic wallet. According to people's reviews we can conclude that they are good. Never heard of hacking these wallets. There is also an exchange inside the wallet. Pretty easy to use

On 10/15/2019 at 11:12 AM, Abood2017 said:

Hello guys ..

Thanks alot

The best wallets are MEW My Ether Wallet and Coin payment. Both wallets are good and have low fees. But i think coin payments only have top list coins in ranking. Coin payment fair good because it not accept dumping coins and fake coin projects so there you will only see the specific number of tru coins. MEW is best for most tokens and its fees is very affordable. If you want to hold only major Listed coins like BTC, ETH, LTC etc then block chain is good option for you.

Utopia Ecosystem Technology Starts Here 😄

The best so far was coinbase, this wallet was supported almost some major cryptocurrency and for some token that based on eth is imtoken. Good luck!

1 hour ago, madoras said:

jaxx and atomix support xrp too?? because sometimes few wallet didnt support stellar or ripple

I just checked the jaxx and atomic wallet. Yes, they two support XRP. For stellar you can use the blockchain wallet or download the wallet from the official site. There is also a wallet for XRP but to activate it you had to pay 20xrp sometime

5 hours ago, ilnurkurbanow said:

Good for You. I think I should pass, my skills are nearly enough to work with the console. Better have several wallets, but with coins, than one and without.

This is not luck. I just immediately make all possible backups of any wallet, before I get money for it. Only this saved me from losing coins.

11 minutes ago, dovproduc said:

i don't recommend you to use jaxx
they have several bugs, for exemple, an user simple lost all his coins because the wallet stop entering and the only solution was reinstall jaxx, which made him lose his coins
and he sadly didn't have any backup ;(

Maybe he did something wrong. I didn't hear it was a bad wallet. I wonder why the wallet stopped coming in? Did he forget his password? It's that he lost the coin it's his fault. It was necessary to make a backup copy. You said it yourself. The security of our coins depends on us as well

1 hour ago, CryptoBry said:

All of these wallets can be good to use so it is just a matter of finding which one can suit someone's preferences. Or maybe we should try them all and find out the best one. I just don't like paid wallets though like that you mentioned here. Free wallets can be good depending on how secured it is and how fast it is with transactions. I am using Trust wallet, for now. 

I prefer not multi-currency wallets because I don't have a lot of coins in my pocket. I keep btc, etc, eth. For this I also need online wallets like blockchain, myetherwallet. And I keep other altcoins on known exchanges. Well I don't have many altcoins. I would still recommend installing official wallets from each coin. I understand that this is difficult and not convenient

4 minutes ago, dovproduc said:

He didn't. It just stopped working from nowhere because its buggy. Just search and you will see lots of posts of people saying that this happened with them.

Its his fault that he didnt backup. thats all. the fault of the wallet is that it stopped working.

I'm definitely looking. Just watched many videos on YouTube, read people's comments. Everyone is happy with this wallet. It was said that the wallet was safe. Also heard good reviews about Exodus wallet. Have you dealt with it? Do you know anything about this wallet?

1 minute ago, dovproduc said:

exodus is ok but they dont let you customize your fees, which is a huge problem when the network gets congestionized and we need to pay a lot of money to get a confirmation.

sometimes $0.5 was enough for confirmation and they suggested $5!! a waste of money

i wouldnt use it

He didn't even know it. I didn't think congestion problems could occur in this wallet. And the fees are really big. And it's bad for the wallet itself that people can't regulate fees. Mostly those who use such purses do not have big money and such fees are expensive for them

If you want to save erc20 token, IMToken and metamask is the best choice, and for all coins I recomended to use trust wallet. this wallet almost support for all coins, and of course fee is not expensive

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

Trust and atomic wallet are good in this .they have  many coins and easily swap.you can use them.but erc 20 is good also.coin base wallet is best in all of them.

On 10/15/2019 at 7:12 AM, Abood2017 said:

Hello guys ..

Thanks alot

Trust wallet as far as I can remember support almost all top coins and these Include BTC, XRP, TRON, ETH, ETH classic, PIVX and many more.

In fact there are many wallets which support almost all top cryptocurrencies in addition provide utilities to your digital assets. One of such crypto wallet that I know from my colleagues and strongly recommend to ithers is ARAX crypto wallet. It has all major crypto currencies options.

if you want to save token likes ERC20 , you can try IMtoken guys if you want to save coin i think recommend use coinami , or coinbase .

There is no wallet that supports all coins, you can see Atomic Wallet, there you can save coins and tokens.
Make sure you see the correct wallet address before making a deposit.

If you need a mobile wallet that supports all coins and token, download imToken or Trust Wallet App but if you want something more secure, you should consider buying an hardware wallet like the Ledger Wallet.

Join Jackbit today and start claiming free coins worth up to 10$ every 10 minutes.

I f you want a wallet that supports all coins maybe you should consider storing you money in exchanges like yobit, but i must warn you exchanges are not safe, they get hacked easily.

I use trust wallet it is supported good coins so i dont have any problem with it.I use coinomi wallet too.

But If I will hold a lot of money then i hold at my ledger wallet