How i can know a scam ico please ? - Page 6 - ICO/IEO's - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abood2017

How i can know a scam ico please ?

A sound fiddle it's actual demanding to sense and it's impotant to realize the squad behind the new crypto envisage for the reason that the generally trustworthy indicator of a new crypto coin’s triumph is the party behind the project. 

On 3/4/2020 at 1:48 PM, NOBADY said:

it Can be considered a scam, I'm not saying that iOS currencies are better than ICOS, but in terms of security and investor confidence is twice as secure.

In security the IEO it's more secure than ICO the majority of ico turn scam if the project dont succeed but the other it's all in exchange so we dont worry about that 

Actually its hard to determine now which is legit and scam,until the listing comes because scammers already know how to plan this properly and anticipate what we will think so they make it looks legit. So what  i can only suggest is to deal with those coins who are in the market already, or better join ipo than ico. And exit quickly once it got listed on an exchange.

On 10/15/2019 at 11:37 AM, Abood2017 said:

How i can know a scam ico guys

Hello my dear friend. If you want to invest in the trusted ICO. Then you should register at yobit exchange. They provide all the details and link in the email. Then you can invest in yobit iCO. 

Life is beautiful, enjoy it 

On 3/5/2020 at 9:05 PM, Robiulhassan said:

you may check your ico roadmap and whitepaper, when you feel anything in the whitepaper isn't very good for you shouldn't buy the ico

Also compare their goals with existing projects. If their ideas are the same then they are just copycat. Check their team photo on google image. Sometimes the team photos are taken from photos that have been wandering on the internet and edited.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

90% ICO are fake. Nearly ball ICO are failed. Some are dumped. To know fake ICO is not easy as people usually say. 

On 3/15/2020 at 4:29 PM, joy025 said:

Hello bro, Most of the ICOs end up in the same way, when they leave in an exchangen pump a lot and a few days later they go down to pennies and people forget about them, it is better to trade hard currencies like bitcoin, ethereum.

There is many ico that fall after the listing and all say that it was a scam but not , if any new project dont have enough investor it's automatically fall down and dont  means it's scam 

I searched a lot about this topic. I will follow the comments with you to get an answer from the members

You can find out if a project is a scam by doing due diligence. Check everything like if they have their team members published, and figure out if they are real or fake. Also read their whitepaper and try to find out if they plagiarized it's contents. There are tools online available to help you on this, although there are also people looking in a daily basis and exposing the scams. Also I'd suggest not to rush to invest, and better not invest at all, if all you see are promises of huge returns. Most scams in the beginning will be reluctant to accept your money. Don't fall for this either. Any practice can be used by scammers to make you want to sent them funds. 

Usually the honest projects if they fail they refund all investors. This creates a hope for this market that not everything is a scam and not all investments are a loss.

signature.png.b6237073b3fce6a030cb1a03993916df.png

Fraudsters always ask for money, and you should not give them in vain. There are projects in which the percentage is too high and this also needs to be taken into account. Where there is a high percentage of profit, there is falsity. 

photo_2020-07-19_23-56-14.jpg

thhe fraud projects attract you by claiming a high percentage of profit om joining to their project and at the initial they will ask you for some money to start your trading that you should never give

17 hours ago, Shahud said:

thhe fraud projects attract you by claiming a high percentage of profit om joining to their project and at the initial they will ask you for some money to start your trading that you should never give

They may not claim high percentage of profit, they may just pump it for you to see how profitable the coin is. And just remove their money after thy gain. 

Just find out information about the creators of ico , if they have a bad reputation in the field of cryptocurrencies , it is unlikely that they will make an honest ico on which you can earn.

On 10/15/2019 at 11:37 AM, Abood2017 said:

How i can know a scam ico guys

Any ICO that asks for deposit in exchange of high tokens or coins, is straight up a Scam... They stay active until they have enough deposits and earned huge amounts from the deposits , that's when the scam begins ,shutting down telegram channels, websites, and we receive tokens which have no value.. and which are not swap to main tokens.

before join any ICO see their roadmap,whitepaper.however these days many ico has been scam so advise you abide buy ico ,invest your cash desirable altcoin ,many altocoin fee massive down.before make investments researche any token.

The world of the Internet contains a very large number of methods of fraud, so it is difficult to know these people and the processes that they perform, especially if the process is related to a new currency project because then we will not be able to know if the project is a fraud or not until it is completed.

Read through their road map and their white paper to see if they are following it seriously. Also check the team members and search for recent reviews about them and how legal their offer is.

Before investing in such projects, you should look for their ideas on the web and reviews. Look at the amount of sales. And also on what exchanges the coin will be caressed this is also important. If you have friends or acquaintances with experience in this field, please consult. Currently, there are few ICO that are worth it.

LBRY - Content Freedom. Get bonuses (In the LBC crypto coin every day.
Watch videos, create your own channel,add videos and get rewarded. 
https://lbry.tv/$/invite/@Abstraction.S.D:5 

You need to check ico rating sites to know is this ico real or not, also you can check social media accounts of project is it active or not. You can check project activity and events which team visit 

photo_2020-05-06_07-41-47.jpg

There is no specific way to know that you must search for the project and enter the site and to search for evidence to pay and communicate with the people who work in this project before work started on it

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png

Investigate first through ICO reviewing sites, there are many of them and you can search for them through google. ICO are profitable but you need to be careful in you researches because scammers are using them in 90% to steal online.

• +1 1

I think its not easy to recognize any ICO scam are legit, but follows some experience person and take advice, and search this ICO in different platforms, where anyone discussed this ICO always try every possibility to know the ICO really are scam then invest.

To know scam ICO is not easy, all I can say is to avoid ICO now, scammers are rebranding day by day, they have good white paper now to deceive, even they can scam experts because they have know what experts do look do and are able to provide it uniquely now. The best is IEO and use a trusted exchanges for this. 

Yobit runs ICOs frequently and they always notify you that an ICO would be launched. I would only recommend you to participate in yobit ICOs so as to be safe from scams. Yobit is legit and all their stuffs are too.

Edited by ndadukun12