Need suggestions for an exchange to list a brand new coin - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DIY Tube Video

Need suggestions for an exchange to list a brand new coin

10 hours ago, McCree said:

I'm not entirely sure if this is the only exchange that OP wants to be listed on. It sounds like they want to be listed on more than one exchange.

Yes There is a many exchange that they can list her coins on it they need just to pay for that it's not free 

To list a new coin in an exchange you need a listing money, If I'm not wrong. You need to have a working project and a finish product I think. Unknown exchange might be cheap in the listing fees but the top exchanges are very expensive

I think an exchange to list new coins is perfectly reasonable, I think that for anyone who is interested and wants to use the best, top 5 or top 10 exchanges and So are the coins.

On 10/6/2019 at 7:39 PM, s107n said:

I think everyone wants to get right into the exchange exchanges with a good reputation and standing in the top 10. And some were lucky-it happened. This was mainly due to the fact that the new coin had something unique and new in itself according to the management of the exchange. But basically everyone has to start with little-known trading platforms and go through a long and painstaking way to the recognition of the coin by the community.

Well said dear, it is quite hard to get through recognition of this trading but slowly and gradually it will possible.

Well, it's hard to list in exchanges because you need to pay huge amounts my only suggestion is just join in competition to be listed in exchanges.  Like in Kucoin they i think they have competition to have many votes and the one that have many votes will be listed for free in kucoins just visit the exchange.

On 10/4/2019 at 12:29 AM, DIY Tube Video said:

We are looking for an exchange to list our new coin which is to be released on Oct 10, but we are not having an ICO or IEO so our funds are low. After two years of software development of the platform and then the blockchain, we cant afford the insane fees the main exchanges are charging.

And we dont want to start out with a bad rep from a garbage exchange.

Any ideas?

For reference, here is our ANN: 

They are many exchange which take small listing fee like etherflyer and vindex. But I like if you start your ieo or ico to collect more fee to start in exchange like idex or kucoin.

On 1/20/2020 at 10:22 AM, juma1 said:

I will give you my best and most preffered exchange site to list your coin to me my most preferred is Yobit it's really done alot to deserve been the best and it has huge users meaning your coin  is available

i think you can list in the hotbit exchange. the exchange do many offers for increasing the price of any coin and thats why the price never go down of any coin.

this discussion can truly assist us with becoming all the more better and learned about crypto exchanging At present Litecoin is the best alternative for everybody to put resources into on the grounds that it's progressively dependable just as it's increasingly secure to contribute. It can gives us now more benefit than some other digital currency

This was primarily owed to the piece of evidence that the new coin had a little single and new in itself according to the management of the exchange location

I think everybody needs to get directly into the trade trades with a decent notoriety and remaining in the best 10. Also, some were fortunate it occurred. This was for the most part because of the way that the new coin had something exceptional and new in itself as indicated by the administration of the trade. However, essentially everybody needs to begin with little-known exchanging stages and experience a long and careful path to the acknowledgment of the coin by the network.

In my opinion Binance is the best exchanger. This exchanger accept all Coin. Actually there service system is very good

I do think it can be challenging to join up brand-new loose change to exchange in case you'll find zero cash, I do think there aren't a various other means, sizzling hot should be to get cash to join up your current loose change for the change, it is usually certainly not selected you'll be able to have great results since a lot of brand-new loose change tend not to help market place circumstances this way.

Actually you can used bitforex, Binance, yobit exchanger they list brand new coin. But I am using yobit exchanger. This exchanger reputation is very good

Actually, numerous exchanges can be found right here. Usually, the easy, as well as a lengthy choice whenever sustaining the proper range in the industry from the 2 rates, may destroy the actual foreign currency because of the considerable quantity of alter., I recommend a person checklist Binance as well as Dessert.

Why not try the yobit.net exchange site because it is safe and I believe your coins will be safe but the transaction charges of bitcoin is 0.0012 which I think is too high

36 minutes ago, Anik Sheikh said:

Yeah basically I think that's okay.  If you would like to exchange it I suggest you use the Yobit Exchange site.  And on this site you can exchange very easily.  Say i hope

I think it should depend on he popularity of the exchange and also the costs for listing, for that needs a proper research not just a suggestion.

For best volumes of your project you need to list on top ten exchanges such as binance exchange, kucoin, bittrex etc these are top level exchanges of crypto also have much traders on it. 

If you may take my exhortation find out the exceptional exchange and listing your coin, we realize that they are honest and  they will want to price a excessive fee however you may gain from it

You can find a place of exchange that costs very cheap, you can find the coin and see how much it costs. As far as I know, the most coins in the exchange are YOBIT.

On 1/20/2020 at 5:00 AM, Gimba said:

at hand are scores of exchanges somewhere you be capable of register your remembrance of coin simply to trade release for the family publicly.but every exchanges is having their peculiar policy and convention for citation the coin on their exchanges .

I will suggest the use of the yobit.net exchange site for the reason that it gives assurance and the transaction doesn't take much time to complete

On 1/13/2020 at 4:14 PM, Ahmed112 said:

I love to suggest you yobit exchange for your list but yobit get lot of fees from you i just have this idea , if you found your questions answer kindly share with us.

For me yobit exchange is the best site to introduce new coin because it is secure and safe to store coins

On 12/22/2019 at 4:47 AM, Ipal said:

I think it's hard to register new coins to exchange if there are no funds, I think there is no other way, the only way is to have funds to register your coins on the exchange, it is also not certain you can succeed because many new coins do not work with market conditions like this.

I think you can make your trading of coin in the yobit or Binance exchange site and this two site are good for trading new coins