How much percent Airdrops are real? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

How much percent Airdrops are real?

In fact, I tried to participate in projects. over the past 2 months –about 50. But none of them earned. Perhaps luck was not on my side, but all 100% of the projects were dummies.

I think a lot of airdrops are fake. I have participate in a lot of airdrops and think 2% of the airdrops are nice. Most are fake or failing projects. But i wish you all goodluck in cryptoworld. Hope you all earn nice

Numerous lenders become a member of the particular airdrops about everyday schedule simply how much airdrops are usually genuine and present us all excellent income. Crypto can be a huge enterprise on earth and also each day we all observed fresh money and also ico and also airdrops.

In this whole year, i joined many airdrops and also completed all the challenges. but i didn't recieve any payment from any of these. all airdrops are just.... 😜

Bengali?

View this Topic

well ico and airdrops pile up every day, then how do we do it safely that actually makes me profitable and save the waterfall.

Well, I felt that was amazing, a drop of air appeared in the crypto world, I have already repaired it many times, only a drop of the original water drop.

I think that a website should be present that verify airdrops from any process like KYC. Then the only verified airdrops will shown in this website. So it is possible to make more than 90% airdrop real.

It is not easy to tell how many of Airdrops are real or fake. No one can tell you whether an airdrop or bounty is legit or not until they participate in it and test it to see if it really pays or not. The problem with most airdrops or bounties is that they don't pay you on a daily basis. You have to be active in the project until it finishes and then you may receive your earning. If it turns out to be a scam, you will earn nothing and all your efforts will go up in smoke!

That's the reason I don't take risks to participate in such projects because there is no way you can trust them. However, you can try them at your own risk.

On 10/15/2019 at 12:33 PM, Muneeb said:

So many peoples join the airdrops on daily basis how much airdrops are real and give us good profit. Crypto is a big business in the world and every day we saw new coins and ico and airdrops.

Legit airdrops are rare, even in my opinion expecting a big advantage in airdrop is like looking for a needle in a haystack. The developer gives a small amount of tokens for promotions such as airdrop.

Can someone suggest me some good airdrop Listing sites which are good upto some extent. Thanks in advance. 

Well it depends if the flat form offering airdrops is legit, because if yes just like yobit then yes it is 100% real, in fact in the previous airdrop I was able to get and the earnings is legit so I guess finds a trusted flat form.

Most of the airdrops are fake. They are more scammed. They work for their own benefit. When they get their original information, they can no longer be found. But if good, then you can earn money for free without any work or trouble.

On 10/15/2019 at 1:51 AM, cryptokram said:

100% Fake 0% Real,

Yeah, that sounds about right even though I've never joined an airdrop myself.  I've read enough stories about worthless tokens to know that most *have* to be a waste of time.  And as far as them being profitable, I suppose if you get anything for free and can sell it even for pennies you're making a profit, but I wouldn't count on making any real money with these things.  Your time could be better spent on other endeavors.

19 hours ago, Bijoy said:

As far I know joining in Airdrops is fake. Because most of the airdrops are fake. They scam with people. But I think 2-3% of airdorps are real.Not more that.

Yes most of the airdrops now only requires some joining in their social media and website and say us to download an application but pay nothing after the timer ends.

Bengali?

View this Topic

On 10/15/2019 at 7:33 AM, Muneeb said:

So many peoples join the airdrops on daily basis how much airdrops are real and give us good profit. Crypto is a big business in the world and every day we saw new coins and ico and airdrops.

The Airdrop process is very profitable, but it requires you to wait a lot to achieve the desired goal because the currencies that you earn have not entered the market yet, but it can have a great value in the future.

Maybe it's only limited to 20% airdrop which gives us fees and benefits, the rest is a scam. I often follow airdrops and more often do not get paid.

Most of the airdrops are just scam and just a waste of time also, there are still some legit airdrops and especially they are done by popular exchanges. You should research about the host of the airdrop before you join because you just might waste your time.

I am joining airdrops from last three years. but only 5% Airdrops are real. 95% airdrops are fake or poonzi schemes. Some airdrops for really awesome. Like Energi Airdrop, Polymath airdrop. Darico airdrop. 

A very low percentage really. Unless the coin being airdrop is high value coin then most than not its not real. Be sure to check whether is listed on coinmarketcap. Tokens/coins that are listed there have a higher chance of succeeding.

Now a days many new crypto projects coming everyday from which some are scam But 70% Crypto and airdrops are real.They list there coin on some exchanges and start trading.

An airdrop, in the cryptocurrency business, is a marketing stunt that involves sending free coins or tokens to wallet addresses in order to promote awareness of a new virtual currency. Small amounts of the new virtual currency are sent to wallets for free or in return for a small service such as retweeting a post sent by the company issuing the currency.thanks

just join in listed airdops also check the volume. the most airdrops that have selfdrops selling are scam if their token is already listed and they want to sell you for lower price aidrops is scam check official social medias of project

Some airdrops are real while others are scam or fake , with few months experience on airdrop hunting i can say only 2-3% of total airdrop are real and project are hard working , rest are here to increase there social followers only 

Until now i never join airdrop, but in my prediction there is many airdrop is real.

You only need join on airdrop with known coin, especially on 100 top coins. So chance to get scammed is really small. I see some airdrop need KYC, you must check first about the website, there is many website only taking advantage about KYC. They only take your personal data without any reward. Yeah maybe you get a reward by token, but actually that is useless, because the token after going to market will going dump, that is possible because many people forcing to sell their token without care about the future.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Most airdrops are scandalous and if they really pay you will get a decent amount of money.  This is no longer profitable - unlike 2017, it was the best year for cryptos,