How many types of cryptocurrencies are there ? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Asiri

How many types of cryptocurrencies are there ?

helli buddy. i think there are more then 2500 crypto currencies and in that each currencies divided into some specific categories which includes bitcoins btc, tokens , ETC, and other digital currency which is altcoins.

6 hours ago, Asiri said:

There are multiple coin listing service available, where you can check how many coins have actually hit the market till date. The most famous ofcourse is Coinmarketcap. com. If you check out the website, top bar you would see how many coins are available.. Right now it  says

Cryptocurrencies:  5,167

Markets:  20,819

Market Cap:  $263,737,095,407

24h Vol:  $128,280,402,423

BTC Dominance:  63.1%

There are 5000 plus cryptocurrencies, but the actual number is more, coz many of those crypto is not listed in CMC.

• +1 1

First, this topic is not full, and you didn't respect the rules, we already talked about the  rules and the admins too, and why you get some warning points you will say why, and why I got this, creat à good topic and we are here to help you with anything you need here

• +1 2

They are so many different type of crypto currency. Bitcoin, litcoin,xrp, Bitcoin cash. We can trade according to our need in global market. It's very popular nowadays.

According  to coin market cap the total number  of crypto currencies is round about  3000. I think  the exact  number  of crypto  currenies are 2995.

• +1 2

I do not have much information on the subject, but I am sure that it is many and I know among them Bitcoin because it is more expensive and expensive

There are various types of crypto currencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple Coins, Dash Coins, Monero, etc.  The most valuable currency among them is Bitcoin and Ethereum.  These are two of my favorite coins.  Investing in and trading with them can be of great benefit.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

The number of types of cryptocurrencies is very many, estimated at five thousand signs or more, because they are increasing daily in the market and we see every day a new currency entering the market and has several investors with it in the market

• +1 1

There are just 3 main types of crypto currency, these are as ,

=bitcoins 

=altcoins

=tokens 

these currencies are widely used through the world but it totally depends on the technology people used.The selection of the currency is according to the site forum texture and its liability.

I only know one crypto currency that is Bitcoin. Because i am dealing with only bitcoin. But i want to know more about the other coins. I am getting satoshi from cryptotalk. In future i will try to learn more about the currency and may be help others on this. 

There are total for types of cryptocurrency including more than 3000 different cryptocurrency. But actually i don't know much about those four types but i knows about since of trending cryptocurrency like bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, etc. You can trade those crypto to earn huge profit. Thank you.

• +1 1

Actually i have been hearing about bitcoins from the very first time of joining this platform.  i don't have exact knowledge about how many cryptocurrencies are there in marketplace. so let check other comments.  thank you.

• +1 1

There are two types of cryptocurrencies, cryptocurrencies that have their own blockchain, and other currencies that do not have their own blockchain. As for the number of currencies, they are large, around 3000.

There are a very large number of cryptocurrencies, which amount to approximately 6000 currencies, but there are approximately 20 currencies, the most famous of which is the first of these currencies is bitcoin currency and then bitcoin cash and ethereum and litecupen and in this period the Ripple coin joined the list of famous currencies

Edited by Nezar

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hello my friend there are about 2850 cryptocurrencies and this number was during the past months but new currencies appeared last week and are now being promoted but it is expected to disappear and destroy most of those coins with little value and the survival of the most expensive currencies for this reason the number does not matter as much as the importance of the currency that you collect and circulate

BetFury                                                   

There are many of the crypto currency around the world and also to be added that it's major possible is to earn Bitcoin,altcoin and tokens it is the main work for the crypto currency and also to earn money and reputation for all the people.

There are many types, there are regular currencies in the market and also there is the token of Ethereum, as we do not forget the micro Satoshi coins that few know it only .

• +1 1

I see that you are new here so you are welcome, but I think first before you start doing topic  you need to learn the rules of this forum, and then step by step you will start doing good and constructive post and topic.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

If you search the cryptocurrency market, you have to take heard that near are new types of digital capital further or invested every day as Abai sells their bitcoins there.

There are about 5,000 cryptocurrencies and projects for cryptocurrencies, but not all of them are known and well-known. The most important and most popular currencies are bitcoin, ethereum, ripple, litecoin and digicoin.

On 3/7/2020 at 6:13 AM, Asiri said:

this question is very generic, what do you mean with "type"? 

type based on confirmations? there are, proof of work (like bitcoin), proof of stake (like tron), proof of believability (like iost), and many more

type based on how they works? for example, like ethereum where you can create smart contracts and on bitcoin you can't

type based on their value? like stablecoins and non stablecoins

and so on... so you should be more specific

On 3/7/2020 at 8:43 AM, Asiri said:

There are some different categories and sub-categories for cryptocurrencies. We have centralized and decentralized coins but in general digital coins are categorized as Bitcoin and Altcoins because Alt means alternative. There are some other coins which are developed based on projects. These coins are called ICO (Initial Coin Offering) and IEO (Initial Exchange Offering). We can categorize coins based on other criteria like privacy. In this respect, we have coins with transparent networks (like bitcoin) and full privacy coins (like Monero).

there are no any different types of cryptocurrency but there are different cryptocurrency that exists , cryptocurrency has different algorithms but after all we cant categorize that as different type

BetFury                                                   

At the moment there are a total of 2957 cryptocurrencies that are in the market with the total value of the crypto market being around 221 billion dollars. This shows how much the crypto world has grown.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769