How do bounties work - Page 3 - Bounties - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kariuki

How do bounties work

Bounties mean , you get coin for promoting their project or their companies. To do this you need to have certain social media accounts with minimum followers which they mention and after that you need to post their contents in your social medias and earn coin.

Bounties helps in ensuring that you earn and it's not easy at all and we should all anticipate to making a difference that is really huge and beneficial in a very huge way without any challenges at all times regardless of the circumstances 

Yes bounties could be a great option to earn money but unfortunately these days they are not paying good amount of money hardly they pay $10-15

Well, bounties are often used only to attract users for a new project. And so usually the bounties just don’t hold like that, everything is purely for replenishing new users, so that later they invest their money in the project)

Yes, this is actually the main tool for advertising coins. With the help of the bounty, you can tell a large audience about your project. And the second for the work, the bounty participants are paid with the coin of the project and this is the distribution of the coin.

Bounties really make alot of difference that we all never anticipated for and there are benefits associated with all this without any challenges at all times always that's for sure we need to be focused to make a difference 

There is some company or creators of some coin. They dont have money so they will make airdrop for people who will do some job. They will send them some their now with no price token. After that they will find some people who will byu their token for lowered price and after that you ahve to wait untill you will find exchange where you can change that token for BTC or another main crypto. 

Bounties simple are some rewards that are given usually by a person or a group who try to lunch his project, most of them are not paying.

4 hours ago, kolyacosta said:

Bounty campaigns are primarily excellent marketing and attracting new participants to your project, but for ordinary people it’s a good way to make money at the start by completing simple tasks.

Almost Bounty campaigns are fake projects and there are no rewards
 that take a long time to send you currencies that have no financial
 reward The most important rewards are bringing referrals in trading platforms

https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/lcvi9m0

https://cryptozilla.world/?ref=3T78282N7

Get 500 FREE Tokens Convert To 10 USD Earn 1.50% Daily

2. Daily entrance to your personal account - 15 CZ tokens.
3. A new partner in level 1 - 25 CZ tokens.

Some percent of human beings bought these cash, and for many they dangle on their pockets for a long time, then people forget about for them

The bounties I think like a marketing program of some project that give the people who attending some money as the incentive for doing task of advertising their project.  I dont like to do bounties and airdrop now because I just receive very little money that not enough for the time and power I must spend. Cryptotalk here I think the best for earning money with 1000 satoshi for each post and maximum 30000 satoshi one day we earn.

Some new platforms bring some new coins, you can try them on the platform from which you can earn a good amount of coins, which will give you enough time to earn from the full cryptocurrency linked to cryptocurrency and keep trying.

I think every new platform tries to launch a new currency, it will definitely try to increase its profits by entering it and that is why some currencies are given to new registrars so that they have a so-called airdrop, but you can earn some money from this airdrop.

I think they are additionally called as airdrop, by and large, they are rewards that are allowed for doing some assignment, such as enrolling, following a page, and so on. The vast majority of these prizes are given when they are beginning the task to pull in potential speculators or to promote their ventures.

Any project of a new currency that will be announced requires advertising and support from followers, so rewards are given to those who perform some tasks on social media to support this currency. good luck

I think every new platform tries to launch a new currency, it will certainly try to increase its profits by entering it, and that is why some currencies are given to new registrars, so that they have a so-called airdrop and from there you can make some money from it.  They give the coins free

Bounty is now unable to ensure that income will remain because there have been many incidents of the project becoming a scam and ultimately no payment received by the hunters is very sad even though they have been promoting it for a long time I think this is unfair.

Need to look at the background of the team to know whether the project is legitimate or not.