How do bounties work - Bounties - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kariuki

How do bounties work

I have tried so many things on crypto currencies, then what is bounties, because I have seen then touted by so many people this could be something that is good for me, and maybe I dont understand, but the problem that I usually have is the way people try to run after something, have you imagined the chances of you getting the 1000$ if about 10,000 of you are after it, so to me I dont take that kind of chance

Every new platform tries to launch a new currency, it must enter into it and try to increase its profits, and this is why some currencies are given to new registrars, so that they have a so-called airdrope..

On 3/6/2020 at 9:37 PM, Kariuki said:

I have tried so many things on crypto currencies, then what is bounties, because I have seen then touted by so many people this could be something that is good for me, and maybe I dont understand, but the problem that I usually have is the way people try to run after something, have you imagined the chances of you getting the 1000$ if about 10,000 of you are after it, so to me I dont take that kind of chance

I have Also no idea that how bounties work. And I will say hat this is been too much insane if we work hard here.

Those are the airdrop, generally they are rewards that are granted for carrying out some task, like registering, following a page etc. Most of these rewards are given when they are starting the project to attract potential investors or to publicize their project.

Si te gusta mi comentario, apóyame con un me gusta  ❤️  por favor

If you like my comment, support me with a like ❤️ please

there are numerous bonty and airdope in on line.we comprehend it airdope is ideal option to make doller free.however all airdope isn't actual.so need proper and trust airdope institution.

I figure parks do their own thing, however it ought to be for you and you need to make up for this significant zebra crossing discourteous examiner so you need to avoid these things or repay yourself.

Bounties are needed to create an informational background, nothing more. And I think that they will be held for a long enough time. Another thing is that the exhaust from them fell below the baseboard for the participants. 

• Useful or interesting 3

Yes, in the bounty now there is no sense at all, it is impossible to make money on the bounty, there was a time when the bounty brought hundreds of bucks, but that was in 2017.

• Useful or interesting 2

for the creators of the bounty, this method of advertising is very cheap, since you do not need to pay real money for advertising, but you can pay in your tokens.

• Useful or interesting 1

If the bounty answers its students with a good reward, it helps increase the turnover of coins in the market, because hamsters will quickly run to sell their freshly received tokens and buy kefir or a meatball for money, I will be honest .

Naturally, this is not bankruptcy or neglect, but the beginning of bidding and the popularization of the project. Attracting new traders, creating a noise background around the coin. This affects the growth of the coin. 

The meaning of the bounty and it makes sense. Probably its point is to earn more new tokens and hold until the price rises. If the token will not be flipped for a long time on the exchange, you can sell it.

Well, probably among the wound views come across real ones. After all, if I’m not mistaken that the more views (any) the higher the search engine in a particular project. And this is a real audience for the project 

The conversion, of course, of traders / investors, filling the traffic of the social networks of the project, its popularization. The bounty as a whole is a great move for both organizers and performers 🙂

The essence and difference of the bounty from the drops only in the fact that the most interested people participate in the bounty programs, and these are fabulous investors! And of course, nobody has canceled the advertising and promotion of the project yet!)) Especially when the participants write articles and shoot videos about the project in order to get a note "money is not yet known in the form of a project washes or just candy wrappers", then the organizers select this content by checking more suitable and interesting to the user for future investment in the project! Thereby they advertise their project cheaply and with maximum effect!)  

In the first and foremost, this is done only for public relations and raising awareness. I think it’s even more profitable than buying ads paying the same crazy amount of money

They scattered coins, some percentage of people sold these coins, and for many they hang on their wallet for a long time, then people forget for them. In general, make the coin popular and raise the coin's rate.

I am poorly versed in the Bounty and the article was useful to me, but if views are launched on the Bounty, then this is also investment and temporary money. You need to go to the bucks, check assignments, pay, can these Bounties really beat off so well? And for the rating of these posts on social networks, I think this has weight, since any almost service or YouTube channel without wraps, that is, purchased views, simply will not be untwisted at all. I know this from experience. 

In order to untwist a token, you first need to have it with someone. Then the owners go to bidding and then standard schemes for promoting prices through robots are turned on. But to give just for nothing is nonsense. Here are the developers and pay for the ads with their tokens. In addition, people go to the site to read about the project. This raises him in search. I am sure that at the same time they do not disdain wrapping. Standing projects always pay with normal crypto. And primitive with their tokens. It would be my will, I would oblige them all to pay in full. This would have immediately eliminated an outright scam.

Well, the exhaust for the participants is lower today, since the creators already perfectly understand that the lion's share of the participants did not come for a coin, but for quick profit and merged as soon as possible. 

He doesn’t hold any Gramm bounties or drops, but investors, judging by the information they have a decent amount. It is unlikely that serious investors turn to reposts in social networks that bounty rivets in batches. 

It’s good when both sides win: the project receives effective advertising, and the participants of the bounty get their profit, but now it’s difficult times for both projects and bountists.

Bounty programs are basically the same airdrops, the only difference is that airdrops are free, and the bounty offers tasks, that is, subscribing to channels, watching sites and also videos, such easy tasks for coins.

The Gramm coin  on many popular sources was already propired without drops and bounties. But it’s much more difficult to promote a new coin, the developers of which do not have such projects as telegrams. 

Well, it’s one thing when it comes to a new project whose developers are unknown to anyone, and another thing is Pavel Durov, whose projects are always of interest to the community and he can immediately count on large investors.