Make topics in simple and easy words. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Make topics in simple and easy words.

I agree with you! but some subjects need to write and explain a lot about them to persuade people with your ideas! but the problem is that some members don't have patience to read a long topic and avoid reading all of them they just want to read short topic with short comment and reach their 30 posts per day! we are here to learn and read useful topics guys so be patient to benefit from experts.

• Useful or interesting 12
  • +1 11
  • +2 8
  • +3 4
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

2 minutes ago, Meharba said:

I agree with you! but some subjects need to write and explain a lot about them to persuade people with your ideas! but the problem is that some members don't have patience to read a long topic and avoid reading all of them they just want to read short topic with short comment and reach their 30 posts per day! we are here to learn and read useful topics guys so be patient to benefit from experts.

You sre right  friend  thanks  for  your  answer. I am asking about  your  content  should be in easy words that  every  one can understand  easily. Then it can be called  useful  content to all.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 7
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

Try to give the information about the market what is going on because it will help the people to investment on the cryptocurrency by knowing the market. And people will get the good information which will help them in the future who do the investment what is needed.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 7
  • +2 3
  • +3 2

I agree with you we should post comments simple and easy so that the beginners and other users can take help for posting comments. 

• +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +4 1

well sometimes unfortunately friend its hard to explain it in simple word always because there are things that should been this way not all topics can be so easy mate im very sorry to say this try to learn em it will be very useful though thats what i say here.

• +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

But when talking about some techincal topic,use of technical words is necessary.But of course the writer can try to make it as simple.as possible for others to understand .Always raise queries in replies when u dont understand a word or term.People are here to help 🙂

• +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 3
  • +4 1

This is very true. There are a lot of topics on this forum that are in a very complicated dialect and are difficult to interpret for most members. As a result it doesn't benefit all members and furthermore the comments are then not related to the topic as people have trouble understanding the topic. Simple language is the best to reach everyone.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 7
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Yes you are right. This  must be easy for beginner because they have less experience as they are new... But some topic or article need broad explanation...and those topic's comments are also big.. because within few words we cannot make people understand

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 2

For me i always do that because i don't speak English so i always try to choose the easy words to make it easy for me and other to understand Good luck 🐞🍀.

• +1 3

I agree with you in this proposal. I hope that the main ideas will be published in each topic, to achieve greater benefit from it, and that the topics will not be published in words without any benefit, and that the rules of language and translation will be observed.

Yes,  you are right. Because it is a platform of worldwide people.  Different countries people work here. Their English is not so good as you. So we should think all of them.             

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

, Then go to the Critotalk Campaign option, you will need your UID code, enter your UID code or Gmail there, then you will get payment and information for each post,

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

Yes you are right i can make simple  and words that can be easily understand from anyone and can take help for their better use 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

Post on the forum in simple and easy language.  Let the pages be relevant and subjective.  Make good tropics here.  So that people can have good ideas on things.  This is where people post.  Simply follow the rules in the forum. Work with simple sentences.

• +2 2
  • +4 1

That's very well said mate. Making of topics in simple words will never let your posts gets deleted. When a person tries to use difficult words it just mixes the sentences and is not clear about his views. But when you make easy and understandable post it helps readers and clearly shows your views.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

There are many compilicated topic in this forum and also enterpret the members are also most difficult.  All the topics carefully need to be improve more and make this forum more benefit for other forum members.

• +4 1

Hello friend i with your topic and view. Members should use easy vacabulary to make the topic much easier to understand. Because there are lots members like me who's english aren't that fluent.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 2

Yes I find it a little bit hard some times to understand shortcut the the hard words that they type in their topic but thanks good google translate is here for helpin me .

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

sure i agree if you are turn out clean and stress-free expressions in your topics that is cooperative for several colonize to appreciate your terminology and snap their opinion about the topic

• +1 2
  • +4 1

Hello my friend, I agree that the way to formulate the post and present the ideas it contains is of great importance in communicating interest to the largest number of members working in this forum.

• +1 1

I worked in cryptotalk. This site very good earn site.This site worked is very easy. Payment daily worke daily payment. Dailly 30 comment and earn 30000 sathoshi.so enjoy this site and earn money

• +1 2
  • +5 1

Yes my dear you are right every people should all time post easy and minigfull. Cryptotalk is great communication system and opportunity to earn every single day. 

• -2 1
  • -1 1