Make topics in simple and easy words. - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Make topics in simple and easy words.

Really you deserve a heart, if you members make an easy and understandible posts so that will be easy for all the members and the use of grammar easy to understand newbie so that the number of active user will be increasing because newbie doesn't know how to answer if it's difficult..

I am beginner in crypto and average in english but friend you tell us to use simple words because you cannot understand this is not right. Try to learn the words you don't know. You can't change the vocabulary to easy mode because you want it easy. I learn and study english too and I want to read difficult words to become better. 

• +1 1

Yes we can use simple language between us and understand what people are saying also when we use terms for crypto it can be good to explain their meaning or give a link that explain what this is bcause as beginner we are still learning and have to get better.

• Useful or interesting 1

If you want people to understand you, then make the topics very understandable because in the end its the only way that you are going to get relations and good answers from that topic, make the language sound simple , no matter how complicated it will work for you in the end

On 3/6/2020 at 4:33 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I want to ask to all of my friends on this  forum to make  your  all informative topics  in simple and easy  words. Don't  use typical  or difficult  language. It will be benefited to  all members. 

If your  heart  allow  you give me heart reaction. ❤

Yes i agree with you that all informative topics should be post in simple and easy words and members should not use typing difficult lanquage. I can explain it. There are some members who are not efficient in English and they have difficulty in learning of English.and it becomes more difficult for new members if they don't know how to write English. So if they don't get point of post , than they do wrong comment which result in banning of their account. That is why our useful post should be easily Understandable

• +2 1

I am 100% agree with this. Not all of us are native language is english. By using basic words we can communicate easier than using difficult words. Plus, we can understand it easily on what others saying and we are able to comment what we have in our mind if we got that information understandable. 

• +1 1

Yes i agree with you. If the topic and queries will be in simple words then maximum people will easily understand and for the beginner this will be helpful too so please use easy words instead of difficult ones thank you.

This is true, my friend. We must make the topics we present useful, objective, and with easy and clear words so that all members can understand and benefit

On 3/6/2020 at 4:33 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I want to ask to all of my friends on this  forum to make  your  all informative topics  in simple and easy  words. Don't  use typical  or difficult  language. It will be benefited to  all members. 

Yup you are right @Ch Ayyan, topics should be created in simple and easy words,so that each member including the newbies like me and the old members could benefit from the topics.And also topic should be kept as small as possible because I have seen that most members in this form hate to read long posts and topics mostly the newbies ,who only wants to make money and nothing else in an easy way.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

This is correct and because a few number of the cryptotalk member may not understand every word we are not very good at english we can use easy word and be clear about the topic we want to talk. Sometime I read very difficult to understand topic because of the word used and not the terms of crypto but some use rare word that should not be used only on very different format. It is not help as the dificalt word maybe wrong too and have wrong idea about the topic.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

3 hours ago, Seyeumi said:

I am no good in english but this is now not need to make people with skill lower their level just becuase some of us may not anderstand the mean of one or some words, we can use the word on the internet and find the meaning this way we will get better in enlgish too and we will not make other better english user to be restrict.

I agree, that and the common sense that most people should follow in order to have a better social and forum environment. But unfortunately there are people who are insulting and humiliating those who do not have very high level English. It is an unfortunate situation that the same person who keeps humiliating people from third world countries because they are poor and do not have high level English is doing tourism in third world countries and is proud to post on social networks

• +4 1

6 hours ago, Red-Jones said:

I agree, that and the common sense that most people should follow in order to have a better social and forum environment. But unfortunately there are people who are insulting and humiliating those who do not have very high level English. It is an unfortunate situation that the same person who keeps humiliating people from third world countries because they are poor and do not have high level English is doing tourism in third world countries and is proud to post on social networks

This is not polite and most of us are making mistakes in english even if we are at high level as we are not english or americans. I totally agree with your point and some native english speakers do that, they humiliate other people for making small mistakes when speaking enligsh while they never learn another language and have it easier from the rest. It is as you say and I have seen too people not accepting your position just because you made a grammar mistake.

• +3 1

On 3/6/2020 at 12:33 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Yes most topics that topics-creator used difficult words or language are difficult to reply to. Because not every user will understand the topic and this can lead to having less reply to the topic. So  we should all used stress free expressions when creating a topic so that we many members can comments and benefit from the topic.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

yes that is a very important step to take whenever you write a topic or even a normal post , when people see complicated words and can't understand it they will just skip it and may not even complete reading it  , people like posts that has important or new information with a simple language

• +2 1
  • +4 1

This is nice because I read posts that people were using random words that were not correct and made difficult to have a point or were using very bad grammar and posts that made no sense the way they were written. I don't mind if it is correct and has difficult language but if we find words on the internet and they are incorrect this makes a bad post.

• +2 1

10 hours ago, yato987 said:

when people see complicated words and can't understand it they will just skip it

@yato987 I also see alot long post even more than 9000+ charcter . thAya is really hard to read . mostly time that's Type of post ignore by mostly member . A post with simple language as well normal length always good for everyone .

• +2 1
  • +3 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Yes man it is a great opinion said by you. I will be standing with you many uses difficult words which meaning should be searched make the topic with easy language which can be understand by every members.

46 minutes ago, gourav789 said:

@yato987 I also see alot long post even more than 9000+ charcter . thAya is really hard to read . mostly time that's Type of post ignore by mostly member . A post with simple language as well normal length always good for everyone .

It's true in this forum.some topics really lengthy and read those topics little bit hard, but how much topic lengthy it's doesn't matter how much simple words use in this topic its matter,

because in this forum some members use really complicated words, and these words little hard to read for those members who's native language not English,

so anyone create topic  use simple words because everyone understand that topic.

• +3 1

Through this crypto talk platform one can write topics related to important areas such as Bitcoins and cryptocurrencies in easy and simple languages that are understandable. Also becomes easy for the readers to learn and grow in the Bitcoin field. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I try to make everything simple and not very difficult for other members but I like to read useful post and I don't mind reading difficult language from others, so I disagree with this advice, I think that the terminology in cryptocurrencies is important to know and if someone thinks this is difficult it does not matter because he will not understand anything if he doesn't learn.

Yes, I agree with you, especially in this section, which is especially for beginners, and therefore their experience is little, in addition to that they do not know all the terms used in the world of crypto or the symbols for different projects Thus, choosing simple and understandable words is important to facilitate the access of information and benefit to all at various levels.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Sometimes complicated words are true to those who want to work in this place perfectly but the truth is , some simple words are really important and we need to work as hard also to input something when we want to understand certain sources.

• Useful or interesting 2

Yeah I agree with you, only put the important things and be direct to the point so that it they could easily understand what's you want to convey in your post. Also better to used simple wording because some of us are not a native english speaker meaning we just know some basic vocabulary. 

Yes I agree with you that the members which are working in the cryptotalk world should make the topics in simple and easy words. Because the another user can easily understand your idea. If you will this work with heartly then other members also appreciate yous work.

Yes, my friend, I agree with you on this point especially for the beginner here.  The words should be easy and the ideas should be helpful.  You should write topics that interest everyone.