Make topics in simple and easy words. - Page 66 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Make topics in simple and easy words.

It is very important that we write posts in correct English and use some easy words in order for our posts to be understandable and useful and to get a good reputation.  You have to choose useful, interesting and simple topics.

Using easy words does not mean that we write useless posts and comments or repeat the posts that we do.  You have to use words and understandable meanings, but you also have to maintain the quality of the posts and that the posts are useful.

I agree with you my friend, we must make our posts important and useful, and easy for the rest of the members, many of the members here use a translator, so our writing should be easy and clear, to make them understand it, let's make an effort for that.

If the topic were easy and also very good then all the people around the world who uses the crypto talk which is for earning money and reputation can earn money and also in simple word it will be in the easy and also topic will be made easy.

I agree with you my friend.But sometimes there are topics that are difficult to explain in simple words and need technical words

I agree with you, my friend.

Many of the members here have a native language that is not English, so we must take into account all levels and write in a simple and understandable language so that the information reaches the largest number of members, good luck for everyone.

Yes, you are absolutely right, dear. We should create a subject that is simple to understand and learn new things about so that everyone on this forum can benefit from it.

Yes you right , this because many of members don’t speak English good like me , for that you have to make a topic with a easy language , to everyone can understand what you try to say , and what you to share it with us , we are her for learning , so is the best way to everyone learn.

Yes mate I agree with you but some subjects need to write and explain a lot about them but the problem is that some members don't have patience to read a long topic and avoid reading all of them they just want to read short topic with short comment and reach their 20 posts per day we are here to learn and read useful topics  so my fellow members let's  be patient to be able to  benefit.

Simple language is what we all want, I saw some members who are using some bad methods when they creat a new topic, when you read their articles you can't receive the idea, try to use à simply words and simple methods to let everyone know and understand what you are talking about, and you will receive a lot of replies in the same time .

Creating new topics very easy write your information follow all cryptotalk rules otherwise moderaters delete your topic first search topic if someone already posted same information don't post.

I am convinced with you in this idea all conviction.. Some topics have difficult words to understand and I feel it's far from the content of the question and I can't understand it...We must try to explain the question and use simple and easy-to-understand words so that everyone who reads the comment and every member of it benefits..Use the long explanation to convince people and communicate the idea to them do not be vague and your words are difficult some do not have the patience to read a lot of comments

Yeah, I definitely agree. 
I'm subjects related words simple, easy and will understand everyone and be clear to everyone without any trouble or getting tired . You will attract the reader to this topic because of its ease . So don't complicate things and make it simpler as you can

Hello friends i agree with make useful post with simple words that is helpful for newbies and begginers you right every person make useful and meaningful post it is very good platform to earn very good amount in single day so keep hardworking in this platform and get success thank you

Yes my dear friend you are right because all people are not basicaly english. And there languages are different so we should try to use easy words to make sure that our words are actually being understand by others. Thank by the for this suggestion to all.

Yes my friend. Making the comments and posts simple and understandable is one of the prime thing that every member should keep in mind. Because many new comers are here to learn something more about the currencies, so making the explanations and arguments simple, can help the newbies too.

Yes dear I am agree with that we should make topics with simple and easy because everyone easy understnd andd give there ideas and knowledge according to there experience and understanding.Thoroug the easy topics many people give the comments. 

I worked in cryptotalk. This site very good earn site.This site worked is very easy. Payment daily worke daily payment. Dailly 30 comment and earn 30000 sathoshi.so enjoy this site and earn money.

I also want in starting of my days when i start this cryptotalk but i have no topic so first i face a problem in my trading point so i ask this question in this platform so in few mint this problem solve by our senior members. After thisi used always this platform to solve my problem

This is absolutely right. There are a number of topics on this platform that are written in a very complicated dialect that most participants find difficult to understand. As a consequence, it does not help all members, and the comments are no longer relevant to the subject because people are having difficulty understanding it. The easiest way to meet anyone is to use simple words.

My friend, we can write easy and useful comments and help spread the topics and comments. We will get good information and be patient to read the topics and benefit from them in this forum.

Hi mates, we have to put comment in easy and simple that will also help others in the forum.dont put useless comments in the forum. Share your best knowledge in the forum.

Hi friends What happens about putting up difficult and complex words is that they will be incomprehensible to some, and therefore they may be incomprehensible to the person who wrote them also, which exposes him to prohibitions. Sometimes I advise you to choose easy and understandable words and at the same time provide a statement to others, good luck.

• +5 1

Well yes mate we have to create topics containing easy,exact and useful words to make it easy of other members to understand it easily.Also they will give positive reputation which ultimately increase your payments.Good luck!

I completely agree with you, simple words will help beginners to understand the topics, for me it was difficult to understand some terms, but as a result of following up and reading comments from friends I began to understand more, that simple phrases help us, but we have to develop and make an effort to learn other terms in the world  Cryptocurrencies and trading in them.