Finding bitcoin in old wallets - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jmigdlc99

Finding bitcoin in old wallets

You are such a lucky man.Its really worth a good ammount in toadays market.You should be happy.And I also have found some btc in my first wallet and I was not using it for some times.I almost forgot about that.But after finding it I was very happy and I invested them quickly. 

It is a good gift and it is something incredible that these things still happen, I hope and one day I receive an email receiving a price and that it is not a deception to be able to jump for joy, what happiness is that of you as lucky.

That's great feelings which will bring joy to the owner of the wallet. And is going to amount more than what you left it during the time that was not amount that much. 

I think it is a great joy for you. I hope that this will be for the gathering. They will be surprised by such old wallets. Bitcoin has become at a good price now. Such a sum may be a good amount at these times.

It is always the most enjoyable thing to get the money from the old suits and cloths and when you get the money in the old bank or cryptocurrency accounts it is even more useful and enjoying.

It is for a large sum now, I try to imagine the feeling when finding forgotten money in this way, and there are many similar cases, so we do not forget that there are approximately 4 million Bitcoins in the world that cannot be reached due to forgetting passwords or sending to the wrong address

• +4 1

You are very lucky, now you may say, I wish I did not find it yet, because now the price of Bitcoin is very high, it is more than 50 thousand dollars, this quantity of it will be very good for starting a new investment.

• +1 1

It is a great thing but be sure that this email is not a scmming email cause you will have many problems in your email it it was a scamming message.

• +1 1

Well, that has never happened to me before, however, if that would have happened, I would reinvest that amount into cryptocurrecy because I had no plans for it, so instead of using it in luxury, I would rather out it back to where isn't should have been, though it would be difficult for me to forget about something like that in my email.

Yes, and now there are cryptocurrency wallets that support bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. It just takes time to enter and see the information. 

3 minutes ago, Saqlain jabbar said:

Hy everyone, good topic, you are very lucky if you able to find bitcoin that has been lost and forgotten. But I have no experience about it because I am not Los are forgot my bitcoins from my crypto account.

@Saqlain jabbar Yes, it is fortunate that one can find bitcoin in an old wallet, the truth is that I have not had that luck either, I wish I had forgotten some and found them, but I do not remember doing it so I will not have to find a wallet with bitcoin, some others yes I have, but looking for only a few worthless coins is what I have achieved.

My dear friend. And I want to mention the issue of security that would give you the best protection so be aware and have a sense of awareness and responsibility to manage your own key ... I don't think it's a big problem, but ask for help from the special section. All appreciation. 

Wow you are lucky that you accidentally found your old wallet with 0.13 btc, and that is big money if you convert it into fiat. You better to keep hold for now because there is bitcoin halving so the price will increase.

It is very good for you if you have the bitcoin in your old wallet  because you can get a very good profit. Many of the people forget that they have bitcojn in their old wallet then they get big profit and good money. I want to congrats to those people. 

You are very lucky, especially if you have kept Bitcoin for this time, but in the future you have to be careful because it is very dangerous for you to store your private keys in this way.

• +3 1

Hello friend, I have never had this experience but it must be nice that this happens to you, I will not check because I do not have old wallets, so I do not have money saved.

It is good that your wallet has not been hacked, although you are using a very bad way to save your private keys. I recommend that you transfer your cryptocurrencies to a new wallet because it is possible that this wallet may be hacked at any time.

• +2 1

Yes this is not a problem if you have your money like btc into your old yobit wallet. You can easily transfer it in your new link or new yobit account by makeIng an bitcoin address and share it woth the new account and paste here and you can see your money will be transferred here.

I think that this happens due to sending cryptocurrencies to the wrong addresses, so it is possible to find some currencies in your wallet by accident, but I think that this matter disappears with the passage of time and people learn more about this matter.

I would be very grateful to find this ammount of money in an old wallet. Great job my friend and it's important for us to check out our old emails and we may find a such surprise.

What a wonderful feeling, especially if these accounts that contain money have been forgotten, and thus you have a wonderful feeling when you get money that you did not know existed, but unfortunately I did not feel this feeling before because I started late in the field of cryptocurrencies and I do not have any an old wallet as I only own my current wallet

Edited by Ramossss

Yes really good,for me it's a very large number.Unfortunately I just entered the world of crypto in late 2016. If you are exchange it from now, congrats to who have an coins to their old wallets.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

I heard many stories about people who stored Bitcoin years ago and now, after Bitcoin rose dramatically and its news spread around the world, they returned to find large quantities of Bitcoin, I think we all wish we had bought Bitcoin years ago.

Yes it is really nice to find some coins that you forgot about randomly. It happened to me too but the amount is smaller. When I got back to work with crypto I started reading old emails to see what are the sites that I was using and what was my old wallet then I saw the same as you. It was really great.

The use of bitcoin in the old wallet was difficult, and it should be noted that if the old id is used now, the value of bitcoin is much higher.