Finding bitcoin in old wallets - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jmigdlc99

Finding bitcoin in old wallets

Wow you are so lucky man. I wise I am also face this kind of situation. I hope you will be very happy to find your old wallet with bitcoin. Thank you for sharing your experience to your family.

Wow congrats, mate. There is no better feeling than stumbling across your old bitcoin holdings. 

I havent ecpirenced such thing yet. I do have some lost wallets but i believe the private keys for them are in my old pc which has been formatted.

On 10/15/2019 at 6:45 AM, jmigdlc99 said:

So i was cleaning my email drafts this morning and came upon an email with old wallets and private keys (not secure i know!) but then upon checking the wallets i noticed that some still had bitcoin amounting to 0.13BTC! It's not a huge amount but just wanted to share how happy it feels to suddenly find bitcoin from old wallets

Have you ever had the same experience?

So many peoples will do this now but when it will come i don't know about it or another market or online work because on that time i am a student if i know about this business then i definitely join this crypto business and i make good money on that time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

0.13 Btc is great value my friend but I do not think that someone who trades and looks for satoshis in every corner, leaves such a sum in an old wallet abandoned that way

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/15/2019 at 4:45 AM, jmigdlc99 said:

So i was cleaning my email drafts this morning and came upon an email with old wallets and private keys (not secure i know!) but then upon checking the wallets i noticed that some still had bitcoin amounting to 0.13BTC! It's not a huge amount but just wanted to share how happy it feels to suddenly find bitcoin from old wallets

I only wanted to ask a question, WHO ARE YOU??!! 0.13BTC is not much for you, that's like everything I need right now.

So there is a good news for you and of course I think it's a good amount of money.No I have no previous experience like this, but it is nice to know that you got 0.13 BTC.If you want, you can invest it and get more income from here

• +5 1

On 10/15/2019 at 7:45 AM, jmigdlc99 said:

Wow that will be like gift to you from yourself lol. You are lucky brother

That experience is hard to be found. You are lucky you kept the record for such wallet, somes lost only the private keys to their wallets

On 10/15/2019 at 8:45 AM, jmigdlc99 said:

On 10/15/2019 at 8:45 AM, jmigdlc99 said:

very profitable experience in my opinion, I have never experienced it. even I only have a wallet or one account.

On 10/15/2019 at 3:45 AM, jmigdlc99 said:

0.13 bitcoin is alot to some of the users here man so congrats.  Its like finding money in an old shirt or pair of jeans you haven't wore in years but I think in case of bitcoin its a lot better because you probably bought it back when it was 400$ so this amount wasn't much back then but its a lot now.

On 11/24/2019 at 11:24 AM, teminalibug said:

I only wanted to ask a question, WHO ARE YOU??!! 0.13BTC is not much for you, that's like everything I need right now.

Man some people are very rich and even a bitcoin is nothing to them, but also in some countries you do not buy much with 1 btc compared to other countries.

19 hours ago, faceless said:

Man some people are very rich and even a bitcoin is nothing to them, but also in some countries you do not buy much with 1 btc compared to other countries.

The way he underestimated that much money looks like he like he in a country where  life is so expensive that 0.13 BTC was nothing.

Yes men indeed! It makes me satisfy even it is a small amount just because it is yorn own money and the small amount for you has a sentimental value.

On 10/15/2019 at 9:45 AM, jmigdlc99 said:

What a great news for you, im so happy. I hope same thing will happen to me. Though i am already happy with what i got.

I wish for nothing more than have bitcoin in a wallet locked for a few years and maybe let it be for  for my kid to open and cash it out. It will be like savings but only at higher risk but also higher reward and situation and I think it will definitely be rewarding. 

Well, being an new member here, i had no experience like this in my entire life, if i had a 1btc in my old wallet and i get it now, i will buy some stuffs now that is help for me and some motorcycle to used it for my service in my school.

Yes, not a huge amount of Bitcoin, But a little bit amount of bitcoin. But I'm happy because i think i have a free bitcoin but i already mine. Let's check always our email because we don't know if there is a lot of Bitcoins in our old wallets. Try it right now you'll ever know.

This also happen to me I found my old account which was a Philippine wallet website that's why I have never take a look on this site I found 0.03 btc on my wallet.

Actually 0.13 bitcoin is a great amount for me and many of us.  i also faced this type incident once. I logged in coinexchange account and saw i had about 100 dollars there.

Bengali?

View this Topic

Yes, one day I was reinstalling windows, and accidentally found my old wallet that I had completely forgotten about, decided to check it out and found $ 50 there, a bit, but still nice.

A few days ago I saw my old wallet bitcoin that the price of bitcoin there was a bit higher but now I see a lot reduced but its price will increase. 

Surely you are a rich person and have long been in the crypto world, because that number is already large for me. Maybe if you want to share happiness, you can do a giveaway here 😂

On 15.10.2019 at 05:45, jmigdlc99 said:

Good for you. I of course such sums not found . Yes and forgotten purses I have no. But once I into one exchange Exmo which for a long time did not use. And in the story, there was an unconfirmed $ 89 Fiat transaction. Confirmed and received payment. It was very pleasant. How could I not confirm the conclusion, strange I thought. Approvals have been waiting since 2017

Very interesting experience from your story. A fortune when we find Bitcoin in our old wallet which we even thought was lost. Very useful information, so I want to try checking my emails that I have never read.

Well I have heard a story from a friend of mine. compilation has been a long time about five years back he forgot his wallet account until he ignored it, after that he just remembered that the wallet account he recorded on a piece of paper and then put it under the closet in his room. Very glad he got lots of coins and was very valuable when he sold them.