Who tracks the bitcoins and records the transactions? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
starwill

Who tracks the bitcoins and records the transactions?

On 10/15/2019 at 3:16 AM, starwill said:

The miners are the blockchain workers, basically. They are responsible for recording the various transactions on the network, ensuring that each cryptocurrency is unique and that this information is shared with all other participating miners in the community. In cryptocurrency mining, high-level computing equipment is used that, through the solution of algorithms after performing complicated mathematical calculations, ensures that the transactions are real and safe. For this work, the miners receive a reward that makes this activity a profitable business for many companies and individuals.

Yes, the miners, or the so-called miners, are the ones who record transactions through devices with large processing capacity and for which they are given Satoshi

Exactly and every year more companies join and invest in these models of miners where they invest a lot of money so that they can make a lot of profit.

• +2 1

My friend, the main observer of cryptocurrencies in general, especially Bitcoin, is done by the central blockchain platform that controls the cryptocurrency market, it is the one who registers and controls new currencies and also monitors any currency and gives value to any currency and builds it on Bitcoin in general, and it preaches the mediator between miners and currencies Encrypted and members thanks

On 10/15/2019 at 1:16 AM, starwill said:

The miners are the blockchain workers, basically. They are responsible for recording the various transactions on the network, ensuring that each cryptocurrency is unique and that this information is shared with all other participating miners in the community. In cryptocurrency mining, high-level computing equipment is used that, through the solution of algorithms after performing complicated mathematical calculations, ensures that the transactions are real and safe. For this work, the miners receive a reward that makes this activity a profitable business for many companies and individuals.

Good day mate. Thanks for the explanation. Its really helpful. Blockchain technology is a complex process that requires high level of attention before one can understand it. But through all tgis complex processes it has given us a better way of managing our wealth and making more money ina safer and secured way.

I think miners are the ones who tracks our transactions and they confirm them through blockchain technology. Mining sites are earning a lot of money because there are many transactions everyday.

Block explore is the only tool that can track the bitcoin transactions by copy your wallet address that already been used and paste it to the blockchain explore, then it will show your all previously transactions. 

Any transaction that was made by bitcoin is stored in a blockchain technology through a ledger but minners  compete in  validating and confirming  every transaction in the blockchain the first to validate the transaction will earn a reward of bitcoin.

Virtually the tracks can be seen by anyone that has access to a ledger, the transactions are stored in a public ledger and cannot b tampered with or changed

My dear, the Blockchain system is the primary system for organizing cryptocurrencies, processing and executing all transactions for Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, so there is no encryption without blockchain.

As matter of fact bitcoin and the entire family of crypto currencies are transactions processed and record in block chain technology that is 95% unfathomable and paradoxical to be altered. If Crypto should be regulated and monitored then it has no different when compared to centralize system

• Useful or interesting 1

Itdepends on the platform that you will send some coins example in remittance, if you are sending money from them, they will record you transaction to be assure that you are sending money from them. 

bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies transactions are held in ledgers in a blockchain, which we call blocks. each computer conntected to the blockchain holds a copy of the transactions within itself and confirms it. If there is a mismatch, it is not confirmed, and it is deleted from all blocks. If it is confirmed than a new block is created. This is done by the miners.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

In case I happen to have a huge sum of bitcoin, I would store it in one exceptionally secure and trusted wallet since putting away it in numerous wallets will lead to the misfortune of my bitcoin as I might disregard the passwords of a few of those wallets and a few of those wallets might too be tricks.

In case I happen to have a huge sum of bitcoin, I would store it in one exceptionally secure and trusted wallet since putting away it in numerous wallets will lead to the misfortune of my bitcoin as I might disregard the passwords of a few of those wallets and a few of those wallets might too be tricks.

The miners are doing a great job by keeping the network up and running. Also we realize that the control of the blockchain is decentralized which also means that the power is not in the hands of a centralized authority. Because it is decentralized, so many people trust it so much and also promote it because of privacy. 

• +2 1

Originally, the Bitcoin Generator Bitcoin was designed into both CPUs and GPUs for their lower power consumption and greater computer usability. After gaining traction in mid-2013, when other hardware miners began to hit bottlenecks in mining, Bitcoin ASIC miners retained the lead, and Bitcoin miners perform complex calculations known as hashes, and each hash has a chance to get Bitcoin. The more hashes you make, the higher your chances of earning Bitcoin. Most of the people join the mining group to increase their chances of earning bitcoin. Mining pools pay for a high-value hash known as stocks, and ASIC Bitcoin miners are electronic circuits designed for the sole purpose of mining bitcoins. In a cryptocurrency, mining is the process of managing a blockchain. Bitcoin miners review and verify previous Bitcoin transactions and create new blocks so that the data can be added to the blockchain.

• +2 1

I agree with you, the miners are the ones who record all the transactions that take place in the crypto, we can consider them to be recording all the transactions in the blockchain.

but what will happen when they finish mining all the bitcoin? Will the mining stop? And what is the fate of these miners?

• +2 1

Dear friend I think that it's a quite difficult task to do. Because recording every trade is just very much difficult. Yet it can be the ultimate source to know the moves of a digital market. Through this we can track the moves and predict things easily 

Well from what I've read and understand, Bitcoin transactions is been recorded by blockchain which monitors and facilities all transactions of all crypto currencies. This is the reason why blockchain technology is relevant to the crypyo world.

On 10/15/2019 at 1:16 AM, starwill said:

Well, though I have been mining some. Coins now for almost 6 months now, but I have no idea about how the technology is been implemented, but sure I would still have to read about it more .

• +1 1

For this reason, Bitcoin or any currency that adopts blockchain technology cannot be forged, as you will need to modify the properties of the currency on all computers of the blockchain network, and this is impossible.

The miners are the ones who have a greater understanding of cryptocurrencies and better management of them, the information of cryptocurrencies always has to be optimal and the best possible to carry out transactions much faster and more accurately, for this reason it is that I It seems that the miners have much more money than they seem not to carry out crypto scam, these miners are very reliable to carry out the transactions.

Certainly, miners are responsible for documenting cryptocurrency transfers, but not all cryptocurrencies need expensive computer hardware to mine because there are some currencies that depend on POS technology.

• +3 1

I think no one can really track the transaction done by many people because if there is one then that is a seriously hard job. Also since many people say that our actions and transactions are untraceable so there are really no people who can do that.

I really know little about mining. It would be fabulous to know more about this field of Cryptocurrency, every time I understand that there is much to explore and know. After having clear the concepts, functions, productivity, I will decide which way to move.

Mine owners are building blocks that hold transactions that need to be checked. 

They take a few and add their own transaction to the block, which will pay them in new Bitcoins.They broadcast the block to the network after discovering it so that it could be checked by consensus rules and permanently added to the blockchain as a legitimate block.