Ozinex Exchange is Scam, Be Careful - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cheewy

Ozinex Exchange is Scam, Be Careful

On 10/15/2019 at 12:44 AM, cheewy said:

I want to inform all of you. don't interact or visit or do any transaction in ozinex exchange. my story, long time ago i received email, i won airdrop. then i come to this site. i can't witdraw my coins, because fees to high. so, i decide to deposite small eth, to cover the fees. but unfortunatelly, this website almost not have visitors, and the token price is very different, not like the others. and then i realized, ozinex scammed me. if you received email from ozinex, ignore it. it's not worth, you just spend your money for gas and high fees transaction 😥

Thanks alot for your information and I really used to use scam website before and that is really strange we need to visit Bitcoin talk to see any information in the future about the platforms .

On 10/15/2019 at 12:44 AM, cheewy said:

I want to inform all of you. don't interact or visit or do any transaction in ozinex exchange. my story, long time ago i received email, i won airdrop. then i come to this site. i can't witdraw my coins, because fees to high. so, i decide to deposite small eth, to cover the fees. but unfortunatelly, this website almost not have visitors, and the token price is very different, not like the others. and then i realized, ozinex scammed me. if you received email from ozinex, ignore it. it's not worth, you just spend your money for gas and high fees transaction 😥

And the good thing is that this exchange currently are not eligible to be accessed, so that even the newbies will not be able to be getting scammed from this exchange.

Thanks for sharing dear and sorry for being scammed by that site. There are many scammers offers all over the internet and they have good offers and good words to attract any investor. Take that as a lesson and don't do it again.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Thank you for the warning. I have never heard of Ozinex and I have not used it. I will list Ozinex on the list of fraudulent exchanges I know. There are too many fraudulent and shoddy exchanges here. Be careful and learn it carefully.

For now, I like only yobit exchange, so, I can not just for such scam. There are exchanged that can be scam today and I am so careful not to fall victim. 

thank you for sharing I've never heard about this exchange and thank god I've didn't use it i always check exchanges in cmc or i use mu usual exchanges like binance and yobit.

On 3/5/2020 at 12:22 PM, MDshakil said:

I won the Airdrop then I came to this site. I can't tear up my coins, because the fees are high fees, so I decided to submit a small policy, to cover the fees. However, unfortunately, this website has almost no visitors, and the price of tokens is very different, unlike others

If you see the fee is very high in new and unknown exchange like that dint really trust them because they turn scan at any moment ,so be careful about that

Typically and exchange is a scam ifthe typical user doesn't trust them, they are dangerous to the average user and/or they have high fees. You should NOT automatically trust them and see for yourself.

Edited by bystandposter

I didn't hear about this site nor visit this site. Bit thanks for telling us about that. Now we will be careful such scam sites. I also suggest first search about any site before using it. 

This happens a lot and I've seen a dozen fake exchanges like this one doing the same scam. It might even be the same scammers just changing the name of the exchange, creating hype for a while with a fake airdrop and promising a large amount, but only if you deposit first. Don't ever do that as in the end you will probably get scammed by them.

We need these tips. Thank you. It is very important to advise traders to stay away from these fake sites. I have been exposed to many of these sites that have caused me a lot of wasting. I hope we find a new strategy to stop these fake sites.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I gained the Airdrop then I got here to this site. I cannot tear up my coins, due to the fact the charges are high charges, so I determined to put up a small coverage, to cowl the expenses. however, alas, this website has nearly no visitors, and the fee of tokens may be very exclusive, unlike others

Thank you for this post regarding the warning about Ozinex Exchange and we should be careful about any random messages we receive claiming that they want to help or profits for us this is a scam

Life is great and enjoy it

They should be very careful when salex exchange like this guy, since they make them believe that they have promotions, discounts or even give you cryptocurrencies and in the end they end up being a scam so be very careful and take care of your cryptocurrencies

On 14/10/2019 at 17:44, cheewy said:

Quiero informarles a todos ustedes. no interactúe ni visite ni realice ninguna transacción en el intercambio de ozinex. mi historia, hace mucho tiempo recibí un correo electrónico, gané airdrop. luego vengo a este sitio. No puedo sacar mis monedas, porque las tarifas son altas. así que decido depositar un pequeño eth para cubrir las tarifas. pero desafortunadamente, este sitio web casi no tiene visitantes y el precio del token es muy diferente, no como los demás. y luego me di cuenta de que ozinex me estafó. Si recibió un correo electrónico de ozinex, ignórelo. no vale la pena, solo gasta su dinero en gasolina y transacciones con tarifas altas 😥

Just like ozinex there are many other exchanges that offer you some coins and in order to withdraw you must make a deposit, an investigation must be carried out on each exchange that is going to be used. Personally, I do not usually enter any exchange that is not recognized to minimize the risk of being scammed by an exchange. That is why I recommend that you research before depositing on any page. In what other exchange have they been scammed?

At first I'm feeling sorry for your loss. So I'm suggesting you and all other new members in the forum Please Don't deposit your funds in any unreputed exchange. They will show you great profit and lure you to Invest your money and scam you for sure. So always stay attach with already established Exchanges like Yobit, Binance, Kucoin as they are safest and have good security and insurance.

• +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 3/21/2020 at 11:35 AM, Upright said:

This such scams as email spamming are kind of gaining grounds, especially when you didn't sign up in such sites and they look suspicious to join. As I had this same situation but through telegram, as I was redirected to their site which as I search on Google was unknown. The that's when I saw that it was a scam

this is why people should be aware of what email they are using, for safety issues you should keep a separate email just for your crypto exchanges and it would be better if you have a unique password for each account. and while you at it, stay away from scammy exchanges with low liquidity and no reputation.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

I would not know what to tell you because it has a very good reputation among users, since Ozinex Token (OZI) is an asset that has a market capitalization of $ 0. Ozinex Token is in the rank of in the global cryptocurrency rating with an average daily trading volume of $ 0. His dedicated Twitter account has 2.6K followers.

Thank you for helping the forum with explaining your experience with this exchange. It is uknown to me and maybe to most traders. It is very bad to see an exchange being a scam and we have to be careful with all them. I trust Yobit more than other exchanges. I also use binance and kucoin and they were hacked but did not take their customers coins for their mistakes.

• +1 1

Thanks for your advising, im not gonna use this exchange. I only use yobit and binance, they are really safe compared to the others exchanges right now. I save my money on their wallets and i never have been hacked or scammed on their platforms.

The scam exchanges appear fast grab money faster and dissappear in not time again. We have to warn people when we see them and not allow scammers to steal more money from crypto. All these money could have made prices of cryptocurrencies a lot higher and we are missing a lot of profits. They scam everyone and make the market not wanted for investment. 

• +2 1

I haven't heard of this exchange but you are helping all of us by exposing them and discussing your experience. This negative event is very important to know so we will avoid this exchange and anyother we notice having the same behaviour. Thanks you did good to all of us by making this post.

• +2 1

On 14/10/2019 at 16:44, cheewy said:

Quiero informarles a todos ustedes. no interactúe ni visite ni realice ninguna transacción en el intercambio de ozinex. mi historia, hace mucho tiempo recibí un correo electrónico, gané airdrop. luego vengo a este sitio. No puedo sacar mis monedas, porque las tarifas son altas. así que decido depositar un pequeño eth para cubrir las tarifas. pero desafortunadamente, este sitio web casi no tiene visitantes y el precio del token es muy diferente, no como los demás. y luego me di cuenta de que ozinex me estafó. Si recibió un correo electrónico de ozinex, ignórelo. no vale la pena, solo gasta su dinero en gasolina y transacciones con tarifas altas 😥

It is a pity that you have gone through this, but when we receive emails from Exchange that we do not know or are registered, it is best to be suspicious and more when you do not have visitors and the commissions are very high.

• +5 1

This was phising email and they shouldn't ask for ethereum to allow you to withdraw your token. If you can't sell this token then you should know it is a scam. Don't send any crypto when the fake exchanges or wallets are asking for gas fees. This is a big scam.

• +1 1