Ozinex Exchange is Scam, Be Careful - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cheewy

Ozinex Exchange is Scam, Be Careful

Everyday there are many new exchanges launch in market and the motive is that to collect more crypto funds from traders .

Thanks a lot for sharing such a great information with us its important for us as a user to know about such exchanges which does scam activities because any new user can join it thinking of a good exchange and they he will suffer from it so its very good information. 

I have never utilized Ozinex Exchange however you need to give close consideration to online stages, in which you send your reports. I might want to examine this further.

Be careful entering the link sent in your e-mail, first make sure the link is valid or not. There are many scammers who carry out the action by sending profitable links, but the content is just emptiness or fraud.

yes i have also received mail and joined their airdrops. they also send me 20 tokens value very little. I want to invest on this coin but i have see very difference between buy and sell order. so i have ignore t but thanks for information. 

Ozinex Exchange organizes Airdop just to cheat, indirectly they ask for a deposit so you can make withdrawals, after you do everything. In the end you can't make withdrawals, that's the way the fraudsters in the Crypto industry.

Thanks go giving alert to the forum members about the ozi ex exchange latest scam techniques. That is why we say that the proper conservation can serve community in a better way.

On 18.02.2020 at 11:31, abass said:

You have to be therefore watchful these time as scores of scams exist. I a short time ago heard that a new fake altercation was fixed up, it every looked very genuine and legit, but while you deposited your funds you may possibly not trade

I've in no way applied the gain you've got stated, and I've certainly found out the title presently. I do now not feel the need to do look at about it, for the reason that it is simply no longer reliable. I would furthermore like to rehash this suggest that I actually have time and again made; 'Do not make use of untrustworthy administrations that you just do not understand approximately, that the establishing people are unknown.'

Well..I am a new user and I don't have any knowledge about it and i want know about this so I needed someone who give me some knowledge about it...thank you

yes i have also a bad experience with ozinex exchange i deposit some funds but i never get back my funds and even the support staff is very rude and they are even not sort out your problem..ozinex is a real scam stay away and be safe.only store your funds in your personal wallet and do not share the private keys

Conoceré ese sitio, aún no lo he usado, gracias por la advertencia, es por eso que me gusta que estos sitios estén informados y no caigan en estafas.

Thank you dear for inform ous i never used this exchange before but i also read some people's comments that they are not paying so they have less investors 

Everyday we experience many fake and scam exchanges.thank you for sharing abiut this exchange.as most of us are newbies here.we all do mistakes of visiting fake exchanges and sites that result in lossing our data.

Thank you very much for this report. Just like Ozinex exchange another exchange down now that is Hitmex exchange. This exchange ate more tokens from the so many projects. Now they have down their telegram channel and website does not work at all. 

Believe me, besides the Ozinex Exchange, there are scammers who really want to trick investors. Do not use and do not see yourself cheating, you will lose money. 

Thank you for this Ozinex alert that it is a scam and this is in order to avoid the site is already questionable and for this we must beware of dealing with such platforms and stay away from collapsing

THINK POSITIVE

Ozinex exchange is a scam exchange thank you buddy for gaving informs about this exchange i know crypto market market is full of scam projects and exchanges also. Many exchanges steal funds and gone from market such as idax exchange gone which is listed on Coinmarketcap also. But now gone from market. 

It's good to know that and thanks for informing us. Anyway I didn't used this exchange because I didn't trust it that much and now it's good to know it's a scam 

Thank you for sharing the warning here, yes we need to be attentive and careful about the new coin and new website exchange like Ozinex at any time if they dont success will convert to scam.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

This is bad about Ozinex exchanges. Sorry for your loss and thanks for telling we members. Some exchanges are just kike that and have regulations in which you will not be able to withdraw and scammed people. 

This such scams as email spamming are kind of gaining grounds, especially when you didn't sign up in such sites and they look suspicious to join. As I had this same situation but through telegram, as I was redirected to their site which as I search on Google was unknown. The that's when I saw that it was a scam

Yes this is the huge scam in the crypto world. Users were already delivering the explanations why they were not receiving the payments from the exchange! There were already some signs to be the scam. If there is excessive delay for the withdrawal , never trust such sort of exchange.