Brave Browser (BAT) - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Personally, I do not use this type of browsers a lot, although there is an enormous advantage, of course more than anything for the creators.
Creating a browser that rewards you for browsing is a super profitable idea, since the internet is the pande every day of all human beings, a great investment strategy and location of money.
My respects for that idea, although I hope to see something better than Brave or even Presearch, it is always good to see how cryptocurrencies such as these compete healthily with a theoretical consumption theme, it does not harm or intentionally, it revolutionizes the idea of doing business!

I particularly enjoy using the Brave browser, although I remain true to Chrome by custom. But in my country the ads are not active - Brazil, unfortunately, but I am already thinking of migrating to Brave because it is very fast and safe.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

1 hour ago, phabulu said:

Brave is safe, they use the same source as chrome, and the difference is that they have a native ad blocker on the browser, and share rewards with the users allowing then to tip people thought brave too.

I didn't get a single reward for using the browser for about a whole year and I'm and heavy user, I wonder If they're selectively giving out the rewards. 

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Donslens10 said:

Personally, I do not use this type of browsers a lot, although there is an enormous advantage, of course more than anything for the creators.

Well I once installed and used it for few hours. Then when I saw to use an add blocker I will have to find a program from github and then I will have to do a lot of things to install it - I simply backed up. I mean there are a lot of things you can not experience that you can experience with google chrome.

But the browser looks very good itself. I think they need more extension developers like anyone create anything for google chrome.

About this reward thing - I really have not much interest. On top of it one need to go through KYS to be able to withdraw the bat token, if I am not wrong.

• +1 2

I wasn't using this browser platform in the past but I have then changed my mind as it is very convenient.. quick and easy to use. If then we add a reward in BAT depending on how many pages we have browsed... then it becomes very cool.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

5 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

Well, lately it was not the World but when I just started with Brave it was 20-40 times this since their token was kinda worthless so 5$ in BAT was kinda a lot. But anyways I am fine everyone who Downloads+Installs+Uses 30 Days is still 5$ in BAT 🙂 Last Year I made around 25000 BAT within 4 Months, was much better and also sold them for 7200 Sats per Coin 

image.thumb.png.45a57d15ff09bae6490b12fc1e1ce198.png

Well you hooked me in there LOL

So as a publisher what do you do? I mean how exactly you spread your word or whatever it is using the brave browser. I mean just browsing the sites is not making you money. In that case I will be one of the filthy rich LOL

I spend 10 to 12 hours or more online especially in forums and watching youtube, reading articles and stuffs.

1 minute ago, bitcoworld said:

Google says it calls Brave Creators and you can find everything you need here: https://publishers.basicattentiontoken.org

Spotted it but my question is what kind of contents I am looking at and how am I going to know that visitors are using brave?

• Useful or interesting 2

Okay so all is coming down to viewing the ads and referring it to others and possibly there are something else which I may find out if I visit the telegram chat. I think for now, this is enough for me.

I am good at referring users when I get hook to something 😊

Thank you.

• +1 1

Bamp!!!

I blocked all such topics about BAT, only in this topic you can disscus this project.

Please, observe the rules of the section. Thanks!

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +5 2

I use Brave browser as my alternative browser, but there is also otpion to use BitTube browser.
Similar concept but BitTube has also bittubers.com social media platform working today.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I have used it and they are safe, after all, I get a few dollars for it, so this is not a problem as long as I don't feel weird on smartphones.

• Useful or interesting 3

Yeahh mate, You're right so many improvisation today on crypto world and brave browser is one of them, By giving us more light browser like chrome and also get payed it's really cool apps beside that it's prevent malware too.

• +3 1

That is a bummer that your region doesn't support BAT tokens. If you don't mind asking which country are you from? I had no idea before today that BAT token use was being excluded to certain countries. That makes me want to give them a piece of my mind that they need to change this and make it available for anyone to use. If you look further into the TOS https://basicattentiontoken.org/user-terms-of-service/ you also have to be over 18 years old to use the token, and you have to be not " located in a country that is subject to a U.S. government embargo or that has been designated by the U.S. government as a “terrorist supporting” country". Crypto should be for everyone to use so I don't like this. The people in those countries who have issues with stability and banking are the ones who would benefit MORE from cryptocurrency.

Edited by sportlopez9000

Brave is the best and most powerful browser among the many available browsers in the market.
General Chat Chat LoungApart from this it has been possible to earn their own tokens which is a good aspect of this browser and even though it is a minimum we can earn in exchange for using this browser and there are almost too many potentials in this natureIn terms of security, this browser is a very good and powerful browser I think I also use the browser itself

Using Brave browser you can really earn some BAT just doing surfing, it is great way to earn money with brave browser, but I've heard they are requiring now KYC if you really want to earn BAT.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I'm also used this browser and personally I say this browser is good and growing very fast but this browser is not better than chrome. I mostly use chrome because chrome browser is easy use.

On 10/15/2019 at 2:02 AM, spyaquino said:

I particularly enjoy using the Brave browser, although I remain true to Chrome by custom. But in my country the ads are not active - Brazil, unfortunately, but I am already thinking of migrating to Brave because it is very fast and safe.

Yeah i agree with you i also particularly enjoy using the brave browser it is very fast and safe 

Actually brave browser give us bat token. Bat token means basic attention token. This token has great market value . 

Bat means basic attention token. If you used brave browser then you can get this token. It is really great opportunity to earn more money

I wasn't the usage of this browser platform inside the past however i've then modified my thoughts as it is very convenient, brief and easy to use. If then we upload a reward in BAT depending on how many pages we've got browsed, then it will become very cool. okay so all is coming down to viewing the ads and referring it to others and probably there are some thing else which I may also discover if I go to the telegram chat. I think for now, that is enough for me. i'm precise at referring customers while i get hook to something

You can now even earn in facebook if you are using the brave browser. You will be credited BAT and you can transfer it to your wallet if you earned more. My friend taught me that because she earned through it.

On 10/14/2019 at 10:41 PM, Donslens10 said:

Creating a browser that rewards you for browsing is a super profitable idea, since the internet is the pande every day of all human beings, a great investment strategy and location of money.
My respects for that idea, although I hope to see something better than Brave or even Presearch, it is always good to see how cryptocurrencies such as these compete healthily with a theoretical consumption theme, it does not harm or intentionally, it revolutionizes the idea of doing business!

Presearch are website not browser, and interesting fact about PRE token is that total supply are only 170M PRE and if you look on past few days price jump a lot but I dont know currect reason for that.

About Brave and BAT token, if you compare with PRE BAT have total supply a lot bigger 1,500,000,000 BAT.

But like I say Brave is browser which is a lot different from Presearch, and have a lot more functions than Presearch.

In any case both projects/tokens are good and they are easy to use.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

Yes brave browser is indeed real and it really paid me good amount of money, i earned almost 200USD when it was launched by doing refer, also you can BAT token by surfing the ads they provide.

In recent time we was facing some good troubles through google and mozilla so this enter as really good and doing very positive work even many peoples still have some issues with this but I am feeling its doing some ok because many times we need still have issues with mozilla and chrome as now they are used by some good number of peoples which cause few issues this is relatively new and good.

On 10/14/2019 at 10:13 PM, AlexZander said:

the same shit... i was going to use that browser a couple times...

but in my country brave rewards still doesnt work

in general its normal browser with the same functions like any other, thats why i see now reason to use it...

opera with its vpn more usefull for me))

Opera VPN is not top notch as far as I know.

For now, earning on Brave browser is for those living in developed countries.

I live in Africa and I honestly don't think ads will be activated for my country even five years from now.