Brave Browser (BAT) - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

i believe bat have the capacity to be one of the top 20 coins in the future and i think there have now been more than millions of people using their brave browser.

• Useful or interesting 1

I used Brave Browser but I don't see anything special, the token is also a small number. I don't see it any more than other browsers, I no longer use it.

For those who do not like this browser or did not work with it, there is a somewhat new browser, and it offers free currencies in exchange for browsing. In fact, it gives better rewards than the Brave browser for anyone who is interested.

Personally I've tried Brave browser in two devices. I've found it to be unstable at times though and while it was faster than opera and chrome, I couldn't rely on it on a few occasions. I used it in 2018 though and I'm not sure if it was beta still back then. I might give it another chance as I've noticed it has grown in reputation.

Personally, Brave is y favorite web browser (previously it was Firefox). Every month I receive $10+ from Brave. In 4 days, they will send me $11.72

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Brave browser is a good browser to get and earn bat tokens and sell it with good profits. But this is also true that the browser pays a little actually. The way to earn through this browser is by seeing ads. But some of the countries are not capable of doing that. Because it is not supported everywhere in the world. But if that is available  for every country then it will be more profitable to work for. 

Ever since the brave broser crypto earnings campaigns started i am still yet to install it, probably this is simply because i think it would be a waste of my time and my internet bundle as mostvads earnings projects are meant to extort their users, and pay only the very most patient and dedicated. 

BAT has been one of the major coin cryptocurrency, it has been rewarding it's community for even using their browser to surf certain sites and get payment

i have attempted this browser however I did now not find it irresistible because its earnings are very few and i presently use the Pressearch browser which is ideal and better than courageous despite the fact that its income also are few

On 10/15/2019 at 2:26 AM, waybesuricata said:

I've been using this browser for a while, but I haven't earned too many bat tokens because ads are not active in my country yet. When will the ads be opened to all countries?

I don't know the exact date when brave browser active ads for all countries for more details please go to Twitter and telegram official announcement channel where you will get exact information

in reality it would also be an excellent earning opportunity but first I am not sure that it has no addware and is completely secure as regards privacy, and second to be able to take the bat through the uphold wallet you have to do kyc

7 hours ago, CnapmaK said:

Brave browser is paying  20 BAT for users. As I know, their browser is little faster then other browsers. It means this browser is just paying 4-5 USD for useing comfortable and fast browser. I think its great.

The payment depends on your country category, they have tier 1,2&3, so your reward depends on the tier your country is, and they have been loyal to this program for along time

Exactly. Brave browser is one of the best web browser which additionally giving free BAT tokens to their users. I am using this browser from one year and it's just amazing. 

This browser is good and it is supported by Google if you will use it for browsing it is convenient and light to not take a lot of memory but using it for a cloud mining plan or getting codes is a bad idea and just a waste of time as it will take a long time and in a large percentage will not achieve profits

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

5 hours ago, magd said:

and it is supported by Google

What do you mean by this phrase??? There is no link between them except the fact that both of them are built on Chromium (open source web browser).

2 days to profit -Here-

On 3/11/2020 at 10:19 AM, kadayakito said:

I used Brave Browser but I don't see anything special, the token is also a small number. I don't see it any more than other browsers, I no longer use it.

You might be in a country that earn very little from the rewards, so don't be so discouraged, because many people have earned from brave reward. So only eligible countries will benefit from it.

Having to use the internet in a revolutionary way, as having to been curated as when using the browser as to surf the web. As there are also many other browser which are also on the hinges of curating users on browser

Brave browser is very good and fast, but i also never get paid with it. It has a good campaign for paying their users but they don't pay their rewards in all countries. Thats the only problem why some people uninstall it and use presearch because its a worldwide and you can earn more than brave per month.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I have been using this browser for several months and it is a very good browser and we can get some of its codes by doing research inside it and frankly this browser has started to develop itself significantly and I think it will have a very beautiful future

3 minutes ago, Brand1 said:

I think it will have a very beautiful future

I will repeat myself but I think it is important to mention: Brave Browser founder is the creator of JavaScript and co-founder of Mozilla Corporation.

2 days to profit -Here-

On 10/15/2019 at 2:26 AM, waybesuricata said:

I've been using this browser for a while, but I haven't earned too many bat tokens because ads are not active in my country yet. When will the ads be opened to all countries?

if you want to know when ads will be available for all countries then you can follow their official social media accounts like Twitter telegram or you can also subscribe via email address or you can ask in telegram group of brave browser

Personally, I used the Brave browser for a few months, but I did not like it because first it is slow and the profit is very weak, but I found a browser better than it in terms of speed and profit as well.

The popularity of brave browser have increased a lot in a really quick time.There may be many reason behind it.But i think,the main reason is it offers all the users to earn a good amount of money every month.So people are earning money without any extra work.And also BAT has become one of the most used crypto curreny right now.

Brave browser offers several options to earn BAT tokens for example viewing ads according to hourly basis, referring brave to friends  etc and also good publisher will get monthly rewards.Some guys are referring me CryptoTab browser as an alternative for this browser but myself I have found Brave is good one for me. 

Users noticed that the Brave browser has hidden referral links that lead to some crypto exchanges. The crypto community expressed their concern about how they fully trusted the browser and the development team. Brave CEO Brendan Eich expressed regret and promised to correct this misunderstanding.

Edited by Zizu

➡️CURRENCY.COM⬅️- Бонус до $100 при регистрации! Bonus up to $100!

Первая в мире криптобиржа, работающая по законам государства