ICO's and its rules to become a millionaire - ICO/IEO's - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Donslens10

ICO's and its rules to become a millionaire

Icos? I understand it this way: A group of people finance an initiative, being linked "economically or in decision" to that initiative, but without the administrative and legal bureaucracy that traditional financing means entail.
That is Icooooooo lol 😙
Initial Coin Offering is a new type of collective financing that, in the hands of Blockchain technology, is revolutionizing the entire planet with benefits in 2017, in some ICOs, exceeding 30,000%.
Every initiative, if it wants to be implemented, requires a series of economic costs. Making something happen is always subject to a series of expenses, whether major or minor, that is why ICOs democratize the financing of ideas, allowing anyone on the planet to finance an idea in a matter of seconds, obtaining a comfortable digital asset in exchange for manage and emphasizing the idea of a global world without borders.= millionaire

2 minutes ago, Donslens10 said:

Icos? I understand it this way: A group of people finance an initiative, being linked "economically or in decision" to that initiative, but without the administrative and legal bureaucracy that traditional financing means entail.
That is Icooooooo lol 😙
Initial Coin Offering is a new type of collective financing that, in the hands of Blockchain technology, is revolutionizing the entire planet with benefits in 2017, in some ICOs, exceeding 30,000%.
Every initiative, if it wants to be implemented, requires a series of economic costs. Making something happen is always subject to a series of expenses, whether major or minor, that is why ICOs democratize the financing of ideas, allowing anyone on the planet to finance an idea in a matter of seconds, obtaining a comfortable digital asset in exchange for manage and emphasizing the idea of a global world without borders.= millionaire

But it has also become an easy way to scam people, as they can run away any time after taking our money, as 99% of these ICOs do just collect money and run away and since we do not know whom the scammers were.  That is why ICO regulations are good.  At least ICO teams must be public and not fake faces.

• +5 1

1 minute ago, kamalsharma100 said:

But it has also become an easy way to scam people, as they can run away any time after taking our money, as 99% of these ICOs do just collect money and run away and since we do not know whom the scammers were.  That is why ICO regulations are good.  At least ICO teams must be public and not fake faces.

It is good to regulate them, but there are many scoundrels that get their way, it is confusing, regulation affects the crypto world, there are cryptoscams, I prefer to be living in a field 

4 hours ago, kamalsharma100 said:

Yes ICOs really need to be regulated so that we have the confidence to invest again. It also needs to have transparency as this is one of the ones I look at when it comes to ICO investment. And of course also be careful and know all the details of the ICO that will prove their intentions are true

4 hours ago, Donslens10 said:

That is Icooooooo lol 😙

Definitely, that's why I always focus on the team and legal professionals in it to invest money on a project. If they are not good at regulations (in depends on the poject's home country too) then I skip that project.

1 hour ago, cryptokram said:

know all the details of the ICO that will prove their intentions are true

Intentions cannot be determined so easily and even if one finds good projects, which can be useful to us, we just should not trust them as it is very difficult to know if they will really create the project but not run away with our money. Unfortunately, most of the ICOs team members shown on the site are just fake.

10 hours ago, kamalsharma100 said:

Yes you are right about that situation, some people make good scenarion to run away with investor money. But in a positive way this ICO is good way to stsrt up to get funding in the project,, but some people see this opportunity to scammed people and geth rich..

5 hours ago, kamalsharma100 said:

Intentions cannot be determined so easily and even if one finds good projects, which can be useful to us, we just should not trust them as it is very difficult to know if they will really create the project but not run away with our money. Unfortunately, most of the ICOs team members shown on the site are just fake.

Like I said, let's first find out if this is trustworthy. As such we will know if the project will be a success. And of course transparency if they are well-known and they've contributed a lot to crypto.

Mainly I like to join in ieo but in ico any one can make huge profit from it. now a days many are joining in the ieos as there are many scam icos in the market.

On 11/20/2019 at 3:48 PM, Baklash said:

Now ICO are just shit and o think no people will not be fall victim to this scam.  It's better to invest now in IEO because there's no risk of scam and we should have more profit here

Yeah to become a millionaire through investing in ico is just a dream of the past because the real deal now is IEO that giving a massive profit. 

57 minutes ago, Ranie said:

I totally agree with you. there shouldn't be anything like anonymous cryptocurrency. it ruins the fundamental of blockchain technology 

I only agree partially as I want partial control of government with regulations just to save our assets.  But here even will be too difficult for government to determine the source and receiver of these privacy cryptocurrencies. 

But if it is not privacy cryptocurrencies, then government must just make regulations to safeguard investors and let government also earn some money from these transactions.  Also important for government to safeguard our privacy and not spy on us. 

Yes anyone can make high profit by joining in the icos. but there are many fake ico in the market now. so before joining any ico all should sure that if the ico is real or fake.

On 1/13/2020 at 6:04 AM, TimCoinBit said:

No rules for ICO to make someone become a millionaire lime when cryptocurrencies first started. Now over 80% ICO are scam. So not advisable projects at all. 

Until now ICO is not regulated, everyone who has a project can do it. But unfortunately investors no longer trust ICO. Because too many ICO scams have resulted in the ICO's reputation being destroyed.

If we talk in 2017 maybe investing in ICO will be a millionaire. But for now I think it's reversed, will become poor when investing in ICO.

An initial coin offering (ICO), also referred to as a token sale, is a type of crowdfunding method for blockchain projects. Companies can raise funds for their projects by offering investors a token or a cryptocurrency in exchange for fiat money or major digital assets such as Bitcoin (BTC) and Ether (ETH).

ICO is new way to collect money or rise funds for new tokens. After collecting money that company will develop or grow that coin in market but 99% companies after ico run from the market.

This is a very good topic .Thank you so much for posting about this beautiful topic.I have no idea of the details of this.I would be grateful if anyone told me about it because i am a new here

On 12/20/2019 at 3:43 PM, Sagor said:

Yes anyone can make high profit by joining in the icos. but there are many fake ico in the market now. so before joining any ico all should sure that if the ico is real or fake.

Yes of course the majority are scam, so we need to be attentive and careful before joining any ICO. So investigate before.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

2017 is not going to happen again and all the new ICO's are just trying to lure investors and scam them once the coin hits an exchange and dumps to zero. The only projects that have a chance to succeed are the ones that are backed by major investors and exchanges and getting listed there. Still these can dump too as we've recently observed happening with Matic.

Investing in an ICO, or an initial coin offering, can provide both huge financial benefits and huge risks many gpeople end up losing the money they initially invested because there are projects that are made intentionally to scam people.so its hard to trust now ico,but it all depend on every persons just be sure to perform your due diligence and do your research first, knowing the right ways to choose an ICO to invest in.

On 10/14/2019 at 11:23 PM, Donslens10 said:

COs democratize the financing of ideas, allowing anyone on the planet to finance an idea in a matter of seconds, obtaining a comfortable digital asset in exchange for manage and emphasizing the idea of a global world without borders.= millionaire

This was the whole problem. The whole attitude of becoming millionaires with unregulated scams. That's why the SEC was attacking them in the first place. Well that and the fact that many of them didn't comply with AML and tokens would be just used for shadow banking.

ICO is not profitable again, anyone thinking to become a million are these days through ICO is a potential victim of scammers and he will be scam. 

In addition to what you have written it is also important to go through the entire whitepaper to know plans in discarding coins in case they are high in quantity. The fewer the coin with high popularity the more money for investors.

predominantly I like to connect in ieo but in ico any one be capable of be selected for mammoth profit from it. in existence, several are fusion in the ieos as in attendance are scores of con icos in the market.