Trade8 - $30 in btc free for leverage trading. (Update: i don't recommend this site anymore) - Page 2 - Referral Links - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

Trade8 - $30 in btc free for leverage trading. (Update: i don't recommend this site anymore)

I wish if this site could be legit because 30 dollars as a joining reward its not a small amount. We could use that amount to trade and withdraw our profit later, but this site its not good anymore because they need us to deposit first before withdraw our earnings.                             

Time is the ultimate weapon!

It seems that this site is not good and not reliable. People should be warned against not joining it in order not to lose their money because there is no site that grants $ 30 to members once they join.

On 6/9/2020 at 10:42 AM, Zaino34 said:

It seems that this site is not good and not reliable. People should be warned against not joining it in order not to lose their money because there is no site that grants $ 30 to members once they join.

Well Nominex does gives money from trading profits, but only to trading competition winners, and you have to make profits in 7 days after you win and you can't lose more then 10% without losing your trust fund.

AND you get NMX tokens...

They don't however just give money to everyone. 😉 And i agree, no one should use Trade8 or deposit money in there.